[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

Elreon rings exist in Meta league for anyone with mana issues. Neversink's lootfilter hides them though in case you're wondering why you're not seeing any.
Hey mate just starting this build, i love cyclone.

Just a quick answer, do you think i can kill awakener with this build?

Thanks for that great job!

Regards
Hey, second time I play that build and I am having a blast!

One Question:
First time trying to add vengeance to the build but before I level or buy the skill I would like to know if I kill myself with the cold damage it deals
(my tooltip says cold damage) in elemental reflect maps?

Edit:
Ok cold damage seems so low that it should not matter... ^^
Editado por útlima vez por Verfall777 en 20 dic. 2019 8:25:14
Heya, imma trying your build, i just want to play something chill and quite cookie cutter.
Btw, do you think this cycloner could be effective with something else than slayer ? Like champ or glad ? To emphasize respectively impale or movement speed/attack speed ?

Thank you.
Editado por útlima vez por mrtournevis en 20 dic. 2019 10:51:10
Hey there, was wondering if Belly Of The Beast would fit the Chest slot, or is it garbage for this?
Any tips with what fossils to craft nice spiked gloves? i'm at loss with fossil crafting
Editado por útlima vez por Flitser en 20 dic. 2019 11:45:05
Having a blast with this build atm, I'll be one happy camper once I can swap my tabula and praxis ring with something decent.

A quick suggestion:

Ample is also another option to roll on the basalt flask, as long as you get +20 charges.
Thanks for the build, really enjoying it.

I want to carry a life flask though for emergencies, what is the best flask to drop to make room for it (besides Quicksilver) that would negatively impact my damage the least?
Hello, here I have some excitement in my pocket but I really do not know what improved.

I would like to know if someone can see on my profile and tell me what I need to improve in priority to gain damage and survival!

Thanks !
@Darkith1546
"
Darkith1546 escribió:

Elreon rings exist in Meta league for anyone with mana issues. Neversink's lootfilter hides them though in case you're wondering why you're not seeing any.
I was surprised to see this. Then I checked on trade site, there are lot for sale but quite expensive. Thanks for sharing. Btw, what do you mean by Neversink's lootfilter hides them?

@Pitopito
"
Pitopito escribió:
Hey mate just starting this build, i love cyclone.

Just a quick answer, do you think i can kill awakener with this build?

Thanks for that great job!

Regards
Hey there, honestly I am not sure as I haven't reach him. But I can tell you this, it is a poorly design boss fight.

@mrtournevis
"
mrtournevis escribió:
Heya, imma trying your build, i just want to play something chill and quite cookie cutter.
Btw, do you think this cycloner could be effective with something else than slayer ? Like champ or glad ? To emphasize respectively impale or movement speed/attack speed ?

Thank you.
There are reasons for picking Slayer, Champion or Gladiator. As for me, I have covered this in Introduction section; "Why Slayer?".

@Freder410
"
Freder410 escribió:
Hey there, was wondering if Belly Of The Beast would fit the Chest slot, or is it garbage for this?
As covered in Armour Explanation, rare armour is best option for chest which is why I didn't suggest any uniques.

@Flitser
"
Flitser escribió:
Any tips with what fossils to craft nice spiked gloves? i'm at loss with fossil crafting
What mods you looking specifically? Checkout this link for gloves mods.

@Othe12sid3
"
Othe12sid3 escribió:
Thanks for the build, really enjoying it.

I want to carry a life flask though for emergencies, what is the best flask to drop to make room for it (besides Quicksilver) that would negatively impact my damage the least?
Drop Sulphur flask and craft curse Immunity on Diamond flask.

@Maxoumi
"
Maxoumi escribió:
Hello, here I have some excitement in my pocket but I really do not know what improved.

I would like to know if someone can see on my profile and tell me what I need to improve in priority to gain damage and survival!

Thanks !
1) Quality your flask
2) Craft curse Immunity on Sulphur flask for survivability and "x% Increased Critical Strike during flask effect" on Diamond flask for damage
3) Get Intimidate on Hit Watcher's Eye (2-3ex at the time of this writing - probably get cheaper as league get older)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional