[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
Darkith1546 escribió:

Elreon rings exist in Meta league for anyone with mana issues. Neversink's lootfilter hides them though in case you're wondering why you're not seeing any.

Do they just drop from anything? Is there a way to enable this manually on the filter?
Editado por útlima vez por MaigalHS en 21 dic. 2019 21:39:42
@Neruxian
"
Neruxian escribió:

I love the build. I'm doing very well. Do you have any tips regarding upgrades? I don't really know what to upgrade next.
Check out PAQ no 11.

@MixMyx
"
MixMyx escribió:
Hi, thank you for the guide!

Im a new player and have a few questions:

If i understood correctly, the only way to get Endurance Charges is using Leap Slam on full health enemies. Does this setup is realy effective? It wouldn't be better to switch Endurance Charge on Melee Stun for Enduring Cry? What are the options to get EC and activate Immortal Call more consistently?
This build can generate Endurance Charge from active skill Leap Slam and passive notable Charging Offensive; grant 20% chance to gain Endurance and Frenzy charge while channeling. And yes, it is effective. If you prefer stopping every few seconds to cast Enduring Cry on a mobile skill like Cyclone, by all means.

@CakeTasteGood
"
CakeTasteGood escribió:
How did you deal with cyclone Mana issue early on? I'm level 41 right now and cyclone only last around 8 seconds. I have yet to find Sis Cassia.

Also, how do you get cyclone to 7 charges?
Have you check leveling tips? Some uniques recommended in that section should help. Also, mana flask works (for leveling).

@Desfase
"
Desfase escribió:

Enjoying the build so hard, need to make a couple of changes due to -L res on coil, but i really like the concept.

Added Abbysus for memes.

Bold move, I like it. How's the Abyssus setup against Metamorph and new bosses changes?

@94brian
"
94brian escribió:
Have a question...
Is blood rage a defensive+offensive skill?
or the DoT outweight the life leech so its just a dps boost?
As covered in PAQ no 3, 20% attack speed. The dot can be leech and turn off by weapon swap (if you socket the gem in weapon as covered in Gem Setup).

@MaigalHS
"
MaigalHS escribió:
"
Darkith1546 escribió:

Elreon rings exist in Meta league for anyone with mana issues. Neversink's lootfilter hides them though in case you're wondering why you're not seeing any.

Do they just drop from anything? Is there a way to enable this manually on the filter?
If I am not wrong, the ring drops from Elreon on Betrayal encounter, can also drop in Incursion temple and Syndicate safehouse. As for Metamorph, no idea.

Hi,

Just finished acts so far so good, wanted to ask, is it possible to use this gem?

"
kan3 escribió:
Hi,

Just finished acts so far so good, wanted to ask, is it possible to use this gem?

As covered in PAQ no 1, replace Melee Physical Damage support with Rage if you want to use Berserk.
Really enjoy the guide so far.
Why do we use Soul of Solaris and not Lunaris for general mapping?
Hi Asramero,

Thanks for making this guide, saw it from LiftingNerdGaming's channel and I'm really enjoying cyclone for the first time.

Just a few thoughts,

What is your opinion of Sin's Rebirth Flask? I felt like the 30% more chaos damage is quite good since this build has high pDPS. The smoke is also quite useful.

I'm also using Soul of Lunaris over Soul of Solaris (unless its a hard boss fight).
​Don't die, I need your business!
Hey :) i have a question at the rings there are - total mana costs and anyone means they removed that veil for Channeling and Non Channeling. so i can use my cyclone permanent but i cant dash cause the mana costs. Any Idea ?
"
Paddy_1997 escribió:
Hey :) i have a question at the rings there are - total mana costs and anyone means they removed that veil for Channeling and Non Channeling. so i can use my cyclone permanent but i cant dash cause the mana costs. Any Idea ?

Bloodmagic support gem.
Im having problem with auras, my character is on 32 level and when I want to have Pride, Flesh and Stone, Blood and Sand and Dread Banner turned on, I dont have mana. I have Atziri`s Foible. What can I do with it? I`m begginner
Editado por útlima vez por evuus en 22 dic. 2019 14:24:22
Not usually a fan of Cyclone builds, but this one is sexy AF. Lot of fun.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional