[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

"
Asramero escribió:
I was surprised to see this. Then I checked on trade site, there are lot for sale but quite expensive. Thanks for sharing. Btw, what do you mean by Neversink's lootfilter hides them?

The rings drop as magic and neversink's loot filter does not highlight the rings, so when an elreon ring drops it is hidden from people. These rings are dropping for people and they have no idea. Cyclone player should be pissed over this but it seems no one cares much.
"
Darkith1546 escribió:
"
Asramero escribió:
I was surprised to see this. Then I checked on trade site, there are lot for sale but quite expensive. Thanks for sharing. Btw, what do you mean by Neversink's lootfilter hides them?

The rings drop as magic and neversink's loot filter does not highlight the rings, so when an elreon ring drops it is hidden from people. These rings are dropping for people and they have no idea. Cyclone player should be pissed over this but it seems no one cares much.

how does one edit the filter to add in this ring?(using neversink strict)

I love the build. I'm doing very well. Do you have any tips regarding upgrades? I don't really know what to upgrade next.
Editado por útlima vez por Neruxian en 21 dic. 2019 7:21:50
Best fossils to use for the -15 chest?
"
Lupofin escribió:
Best fossils to use for the -15 chest?

serrated, lucent, pristine

@topic

Spoiler
finally reaching t15's, everything is still smooth, even corrupted maps with some nutty mods are kinda smooth (rippiest one is the -60% life regen rate, everything else is fine, even triple 100% ele damage).

Upgrades are starting to become quite expensive. Started with weapons, might go for a Watcher's Eye after that, maybe a Lv 21 q20 Cyclone. Saved space on gloves and amulet for the +1 range mod (trying to get it by myself), and then get a better helmet with +15% atks on Cyclone, the % dmg taken as fire and another crafted +1 range mod.

Flask setup saved me on multiple occasions, there are big damage spikes in this league that kinda need an instant life flask (and it also helps while you're soaked in poisoned or fiery ground).
Editado por útlima vez por leafyr0kr en 21 dic. 2019 16:21:41
Hi, thank you for the guide!

Im a new player and have a few questions:

If i understood correctly, the only way to get Endurance Charges is using Leap Slam on full health enemies. Does this setup is realy effective? It wouldn't be better to switch Endurance Charge on Melee Stun for Enduring Cry? What are the options to get EC and activate Immortal Call more consistently?
How did you deal with cyclone Mana issue early on? I'm level 41 right now and cyclone only last around 8 seconds. I have yet to find Sis Cassia.

Also, how do you get cyclone to 7 charges?
"
CakeTasteGood escribió:
How did you deal with cyclone Mana issue early on? I'm level 41 right now and cyclone only last around 8 seconds. I have yet to find Sis Cassia.

Spend 1 point on Life and Mana Leech

Enjoying the build so hard, need to make a couple of changes due to -L res on coil, but i really like the concept.

Added Abbysus for memes.

Have a question...
Is blood rage a defensive+offensive skill?
or the DoT outweight the life leech so its just a dps boost?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional