[3.9] Dual-wield Ahn's Might Cyclone Slayer | Off Meta | League Starter | Endgame | All Content |

Updating my previous post,

Slotted in a 6L Wall of Brambles (2400+ Armor) chest and got a massive boost to survivabilty and output DPS. Still trying to balance my resists to slot in a perseverance, that will boost dps even further thanks to perma onslaught. Running with 5k life atm, still have a few life nodes to pick up though.

The build is extremely strong at almost all content, HOWEVER, I'd just say that it REALLY helps to have a health flask in Metamorph. Some of the bugs and clunky mechanics and sudden lags can really hurt, not to mention the poison debuffs which (for one of the region bosses) can kill you really quick while you are trying to get to someone to hit and thus leech from.

Thanks to the OP for an excellent guide, there is a lot of space to fiddle around to make the build to your liking - and thats a wonderful advantage of this guide, there are very few mandatory pieces.

This is a wonderful build for most content, for the rest, increasing your life will definitely help a lot. Its not as tanky as a Jugg obviously, but does a really decent amount of damage. I still have to find a few of the trials for the uber lab, and I know the build will really shine once the last ascendancy is slotted in. Yep, Izaro is a joke so far, BUT the leech mechanic = traps are a REAL pain in the arse.

Once again, thanks to the OP for a wonderfully detailed guide and all his responses to all questions, regardless of whatever is said.

To everyone undecided about using this build, all I can say is Cyclone is a great build, and it can really let you enjoy the game if the playstyle suits you. You have to give it time to get to power up while leveling, but once the gear starts slotting in, the build shines. Bright.
Editado por útlima vez por ruidruidruidruid en 19 dic. 2019 11:16:45
Bladedancer now has -10% to physical damage reduction against your hits? Wonder if its better than fatal blade now?
"
Angriff36 escribió:
"
Asramero escribió:
@Angriff36
"
Angriff36 escribió:

Jesus calm down I'm letting people know who are somewhat new like me but I'll respond to the points you make. I have mana leech, the stutter step is when you aren't hitting enemies or you run out of mana after one leap slam because you have 99% mana reserved, I can spin when hitting enemies but the second they die I'm stutter stepping. The fix I'm pretty sure is just making cyclone cost zero as the only option. As for the gem, again I'm letting people know who might try to go that route to let them know it doesnt really help. I've played since the game launched but just off and on when new leagues start up, never bought the gem before so not sure on the economy of it, I can't keep up with the changing prices of 1000s of items and gems, figured it might be because exalts are dropping like candy this league. And I've never used PoB before so I wasn't aware that the display damage would change that much, can you say what kinda tooltip dps you are getting on this build for those of us who don't PoB everything so we can see where we stand? Not everyone knows every single in and out of this game.

And Fyi I wasnt even saying the build is bad, just that mana is a major issue even with the stated fixes this league. I still clear stuff just fine and after some tweaks I can mow down bosses quick, so the damage is fine. As for the mana for now I just run with flesh and stone off since it makes getting around and managing stuff way easier with like 15% mana to play with. So chill, you don't need to be so defensive like I just came to your house and kicked your dog lol.

Oh boy, I was ready to react to this but then I reread previous replied posts. I thought you were the same player who I replied because you mentioned you took my advice. I guess I was triggered when you called it's a nightmare and I advertised 1 million dps when it is not; because it sounds like you calling me a liar. In my defense, I never advertise dps number in any of my build, ever.

So with that said, that's on me, so I apologize. I am not gonna dwell on it. As you mentioned, the best way is to get 0 mana cost and I already updated Accessory Explanation regarding mana issue before your latest reply.

No worries, I'm breezing through red maps even without flesh to stone since I just dont want to have to dedicate my necklace and both rings to minus mana mods, I feel like that just takes away too many options, and so far I'm not really having issues and I really dont want to play with no mana unless my skills are free. Do you have any recommendations on what another gem is that would add decent damage or something if I was to just drop flesh and stone altogether?

My two cents on this:

Buy any high ilvl 6L body armour that you can roll your colors on and use a few fossils on it to get something like this:

I used Pristine + Serrated + Lucent and got it on the second try, probably spent less than 1 ex as a whole

To go even further on this, I swaped the Endurance Charge on Stun for a Blood Magic on my Leap Slam/Ancestral Warchief so now I'm never out of mana even on no regen/leech maps
Editado por útlima vez por Lucasbaile en 19 dic. 2019 6:27:49
@Asramero

Just one small suggestion: Both Punishment and Assassin's Mark (Specially if you count the Power Charge generation you get when there's ads) net me a higher DPS than Vulnerability on the curse setup.

Other than that, amazing build! I'm deleting basically all content so far and spent very little on my gear
Editado por útlima vez por Lucasbaile en 19 dic. 2019 6:31:17
"
ruidruidruidruid escribió:

Question - How do you attach gear on the forums?

click on the gear from your character page pop-up that appears in this site

@post

Really, really solid build. So far, my only issue is having to find Elreon rings/amulets to get that "-3 to channeled skills mana cost" craft. Feels like I'm stuck using Praxis for the rest of my life.

(could also try going for a rare chest piece with the -15 mana cost to socketed skills, but I already invested quite a ton of currency trying to 6-link a decent hp/resist chest I found).

The last ascendancy node really does wonders for the build's survivability. 2.4k life leech per second is no joke.
Editado por útlima vez por leafyr0kr en 19 dic. 2019 10:16:58
"
Lucasbaile escribió:

My two cents on this:

Buy any high ilvl 6L body armour that you can roll your colors on and use a few fossils on it to get something like this:

I used Pristine + Serrated + Lucent and got it on the second try, probably spent less than 1 ex as a whole

To go even further on this, I swaped the Endurance Charge on Stun for a Blood Magic on my Leap Slam/Ancestral Warchief so now I'm never out of mana even on no regen/leech maps

This seems like a very nice tip, what Ilvl should I aim for? 70+?
Editado por útlima vez por Flitser en 19 dic. 2019 11:02:09
Loving the build so far, melts high level metamorphs. As far as upgrading gear to endgame. Which do you think I should work for first. Better DPS gloves, and the pride watchers eye? Currently 3 ex in league. This is my current gear. Have about 3-4 exalts to upgrade gear. The 6L is a white chest that I found while playing.

"
Flitser escribió:
"
Lucasbaile escribió:

My two cents on this:

This seems like a very nice tip, what Ilvl should I aim for? 70+?

Anything above ilvl86 should be fine tbh, but I bought mine ilvl100 for around 60c as the price is basically the same for non-meta bases ilvl86+
"
Lucasbaile escribió:

My two cents on this:

Excellent tip. Managed to get this on the first try:

I thought that the "#% damage is taken from mana before life" would fuck me up, but I'm simply not using mana in this build right now (blood rage on CWDT, leap slam on blood magic).

Finally got to ditch the Praxis ring I had equipped since lv 22, lol.
Editado por útlima vez por leafyr0kr en 19 dic. 2019 11:34:49

Update : Alot of upgrades and still rocking solid. Major RNG with helmet stats/enchant.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional