3.12 - Spectral Shield Throw Deadeye - Frigid Table Thrower

"
K9Advantix escribió:
would going for armour work with this build? I've been using vaal molten shell on my champion and it feels super good for tanking. Seeing as this build gets a lot of str would going armor be something that's worth?

Ofcourse, with very little investment my current setup hits over 11k armour, you can very easily convert all evasion to armour since it's close-by on tree.

"
murilomuka escribió:
According to POB I'm with 6k HP, 10k armour and 750k Shaper dps (without adding the +5 chains, since using Ewar's).

Do you think my build as it is now is solid enough to go for Uber Elder? I always struggle against him so I'm not really sure.

You damage should be fine honestly.
Maybe you could consider getting a raw damage stat stick if you can afford one and maybe pob'ing and accurately deciding if it ends up being more damage. (I would refer to my reasonable pob setup for how to accurately work it out) survivability is always gonna be tough with uber elder, not many build can 'tank' it, i suggest just taking your time and maybe watching how people play with ranged builds in UE.
It's a very mechanic/dodging dependent boss.
Spectral Shield Throw Deadeye - /view-thread/2548646
"
Pimmalage escribió:

Maybe you could consider getting a raw damage stat stick if you can afford one and maybe pob'ing and accurately deciding if it ends up being more damage. (I would refer to my reasonable pob setup for how to accurately work it out) survivability is always gonna be tough with uber elder, not many build can 'tank' it, i suggest just taking your time and maybe watching how people play with ranged builds in UE.

I tried buying a stat stick weapon, but couldn't really find one that would improve a lot. Your weapon, for example, would improve 50k dps, but cannot find one nearly as good. A 2 ex stat stick lowers my DPS, so I'm not sure which one to buy.

What are the best mods to search? I'm assuming "x% Physical damage gained as extra chaos damage"; "x% elemental damage gained" and maybe "X% increased cold damage"?
"
murilomuka escribió:
"
Pimmalage escribió:

I tried buying a stat stick weapon, but couldn't really find one that would improve a lot. Your weapon, for example, would improve 50k dps, but cannot find one nearly as good. A 2 ex stat stick lowers my DPS, so I'm not sure which one to buy.

What are the best mods to search? I'm assuming "x% Physical damage gained as extra chaos damage"; "x% elemental damage gained" and maybe "X% increased cold damage"?

I made a small post in the faq about stat sticks, you can get comparable to mine with a
phys extra cold/Cold%/damage pen
iirc i think that's comparable but i'm not 100% play around and use pob and http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php as resources.
Hi there!

Just wanted to share my progress result and give some feedback to the build:

Gear

Statstick is missing "Gain X of Cold Damage as extra Chaos"-craft, because I didn't found someone I know with Rank 3 on it.
I allready have a pair of Shaper Two-Stone-Boots with MS, ~50 Cold+Lightning Res, 80 Life+3% Life and a leech-enchant, but couldn't get the 3 R 1G sockets.
I also have a Shaper Helmet with -cold Res on near enemies, but rolled a 15% Cyclone AS-Enchant on it and decided to sell it, so I need to upgrade there.
Shaper Gloves with Res and Life and open Affix for Phys to Cold is also lying around. Just need that Watchers Eye with Conversion, but it's so expensive :/
My Amulett and Rings are medicore as well, but do the job for now.
My Dense Fossils weren't so lucky as well (used ~120 so far, current shield is the best result), so my Shield kinda sucks

Farming T15/16, Delve, Legion-Encounters and Shaper like a breeze. When I finished my statstick, upgraded to my Shaper-Items mentioned in the Gear-Spoiler and got my WE, I will try Uber Elder again.

Shaper-Items are like ~5k HO-Tooltip-DPS at this point, regardless of what mods it has. Eternity Shroud seems like a great source of extra damage.

So far, Build is a blast!
Editado por útlima vez por Arandur en 27 jun. 2019 3:48:37
Edit:

Nvm. I see the enchanment section, my bad.
Editado por útlima vez por Ikerz en 28 jun. 2019 12:46:39
Is it possible to craft cold to chaos just from alt spamming or did u get it from some bug? I dont see this mod on poeaffix but it is on official poe wiki and there arent any on trade.

Also could u look into my profile and tell me if i should try to multicraft my sceptre or craft another one with cold to chaos and ele to chaos? My previous weapon was dagger with 20 phys conv and 53% cold + the crafted cold suffix and in poe i had ~10k dps upgrade from dagger to sceptre.

Today i killed chimera but had low dps on her and had to play really cautious,maybe because im not lvl 90+
"
KajoMar escribió:
Is it possible to craft cold to chaos just from alt spamming or did u get it from some bug? I dont see this mod on poeaffix but it is on official poe wiki and there arent any on trade.

Use http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Sceptre it's a better source since poeaffix is way outdated now.

As for multimodding your sceptre i would look in pob and craft what you would onto it, see if the damage it worth it, i personally would say no because of how high ex prices are, + you'd have to clean your current one.
Look into phys extra cold/pen/elemental damage with attacks weapons instead, might end up being more damage if you can't get a base to multimod out.

Also your damage should be fine, you are missing 20/20 gems which are a lot of damage.
Editado por útlima vez por Pimmalage en 28 jun. 2019 18:49:07
"
Pimmalage escribió:
"
KajoMar escribió:

Use http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Sceptre it's a better source since poeaffix is way outdated now.

As for multimodding your sceptre i would look in pob and craft what you would onto it, see if the damage it worth it, i personally would say no because of how high ex prices are, + you'd have to clean your current one.
Look into phys extra cold/pen/elemental damage with attacks weapons instead, might end up being more damage if you can't get a base to multimod out.

Also your damage should be fine, you are missing 20/20 gems which are a lot of damage.

Thanks man, really enjoying this build in a flood of cyclone, so many skills buffed So Little builds and why the fuck is my Phone doing capital letters on random words.

Anyway, at least i know what im doing with my 70 gsp's
you think i could take fast and deadly, gathering winds, powerful precision, and rupture as my ascendancies? i plan on doing a lot of bossing at end game
"
pizzerr escribió:
you think i could take fast and deadly, gathering winds, powerful precision, and rupture as my ascendancies? i plan on doing a lot of bossing at end game

You could but you wouldn't really gain any benefit from the crit really since you should already have enough to proc EO on bosses and stacking accuracy i found to be a little taxing on gear. The life on hit is pretty negligible also.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional