3.12 - Spectral Shield Throw Deadeye - Frigid Table Thrower

"
Pimmalage escribió:

"
DotsandDashes escribió:

How can i get single target more boss viable? Below is my PoB. my skill tree is very similar to yours at first glance

According to PoB the princess sabre is better than any shaper conversion scepters i can afford. I was using the one below and princess sabre, according ot PoB, is higher damage

Left this one till the last reply in the chain, there's a lot you can do on your character and things you're missing in terms of single-target/Raw damage.

So for one, i would suggest looking at the "reasonable pob" in the main thread as a guide to where to take your build, You're at the stage where transitioning into similar gear i placed in that pob, A note about that POB also it to take a look at the Divide and Conquer jewel, you will want to simulate "Skills chain +4 times" on the jewel since pob doesn't support it yet.
The most notable things you are missing for a huge amount of damage increase are:
1. A level 1 Maim chest - This is an insanely huge damage increase, I would also suggest if you can't get one of these to maybe swap out hypothermia in your main links for Maim itself, As your damage might be too low at this point to chill guardians (Explaining the low damage feeling)
2. A -9 cold resistance helm - We're missing out on a lot of sources of Penetration in this build, getting this should help a ton on those tanky bosses, iirc the aura it gives isn't reduced by unique enemies. (Unlike curses)
3. Your belt and sceptre - You belt while good, i would just suggest using a Nomad, especially if you're grabbing iron grip, it's a nice 50 str at max roll. Even the stygian with insane rolls in my testing just can't beat a nomad in damage.
The sceptre you linked while good, you're missing the one main thing that makes Gain sceptres overpowered, In this build on tree and other various sources we're scaling %phys and %cold, If you gain phys as extra fire, the only sources we're scaling that up with are generic Elemental damage, which we don't take a lot of. That is why the Princess is just much better than your sceptre. Even getting exactly the same sceptre with Phys as extra cold instead it's a damage increase over Princess.

Thanks for the info. I was actually using a Nomad until yesterday afternoon( i have a 45 str rolled one). I thought a stygian with life, res, ele damage to attacks + a jewel would be only slightly less damage but a ton of survivability due to raw HP gains. Maybe I'll re-evaluate.

How do you simulate the chain stat in PoB? it doesn't seem to be in the list when adding a modifier to an item
Editado por útlima vez por DotsandDashes en 23 jun. 2019 9:37:15
Having played ED and slayer, I am currently looking for the next zoom zoom build.

I am thinking of either making this or slayer or deadeye cold dex stacking bow, with either scourge arrow or tornado shot so I can reliably solo 5 way timeless.

How does this compare to TS? I realize the single target is lacking even with chain gems and gloomfang?
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
"
DotsandDashes escribió:
Thanks for the info. I was actually using a Nomad until yesterday afternoon( i have a 45 str rolled one). I thought a stygian with life, res, ele damage to attacks + a jewel would be only slightly less damage but a ton of survivability due to raw HP gains. Maybe I'll re-evaluate.

How do you simulate the chain stat in PoB? it doesn't seem to be in the list when adding a modifier to an item

Simply double-click the Jewel in the "all items" section and it should come up on the right, Click edit and just add a new line on the bottom with: "Skills chain +4 times" Of course without quotations.

Also a note about stat sticks, you made me realise how dumb i am not looking at Shaper swords for stat sticks, I've updated the FAQ if you want to have a read, but for short get a Sword with - Phys as extra cold, craft % cold and you'll beat princess.
Real slap on the head moment by me.

"
dejuvenate escribió:
Having played ED and slayer, I am currently looking for the next zoom zoom build.

I am thinking of either making this or slayer or deadeye cold dex stacking bow, with either scourge arrow or tornado shot so I can reliably solo 5 way timeless.

How does this compare to TS? I realize the single target is lacking even with chain gems and gloomfang?

I haven't tried out TS enough to know how it compares, but i have done a few 5-way fights solo and the single-target is there for sure and iirc i was able to get maybe 3ish bars of loot on a 5way. Sorry i don't have more info i need to get me some more emblems to test.
Spectral Shield Throw Deadeye - /view-thread/2548646
"
Pimmalage escribió:
"
DotsandDashes escribió:

Simply double-click the Jewel in the "all items" section and it should come up on the right, Click edit and just add a new line on the bottom with: "Skills chain +4 times" Of course without quotations.

Also a note about stat sticks, you made me realise how dumb i am not looking at Shaper swords for stat sticks, I've updated the FAQ if you want to have a read, but for short get a Sword with - Phys as extra cold, craft % cold and you'll beat princess.
Real slap on the head moment by me.

interesting. adding chain to PoB takes DPs from a little over 900k to 1.2m. And we're sure that's legit and not counting the jewel twice? it said something crazy like 38% dps increase.

As for shaper stat stick swords. i'm browsing through them now and the best i can find after adding %cold damage to one with 20% phys to cold is almost dead even with a princess. Maybe I'm overlooking another stat to make sure it has.

EDIT: if i throw in phys to fire as just a small bonus i can beat princess by ~2%. Looking forward to see what you come up with incase im missing something.

EDIT #2: So i grabbed this for 20c and in 2 tries got max %cold damage at the bench. According to PoB it's a 4% upgrade over Princess Sabre. There was another sword for sale that had 20% phys to cold and 18% phys to fire that according to PoB was 4.5% upgrade but it was like 80c. not worth it IMO. Gonna run with this for now i think. Until i can get a scepter

Editado por útlima vez por DotsandDashes en 23 jun. 2019 12:35:47
"
Fraunzz escribió:
yo, where can i find that craft for 60% cold damage for the sceptre ?

its actually 2 crafts, 45-54% cold damage as a prefix and 13-16% cold damage as a suffix. they do exactly the same so they get added up on the item.

I rerolled from a pure phys Glad SST to this one (Currently using same belt and chest armor )

Really loving it , i'm using her for farming legion encounters but tackled a couple of 2 times and 3 times battles without issues.

I still need to buy a a taste and maybe snatch a decent multi moded scepter, but overall this version feels better than the glad one , specially single target.
Editado por útlima vez por kazzo92 en 23 jun. 2019 16:30:35
"
kazzo92 escribió:

I rerolled from a pure phys Glad SST to this one (Currently using same belt and chest armor )

Really loving it , i'm using her for farming legion encounters but tackled a couple of 2 times and 3 times battles without issues.

I still need to buy a a taste and maybe snatch a decent multi moded scepter, but overall this version feels better than the glad one , specially single target.

Nice, glad to see you're enjoying it, i recently updated the faq since sceptres might not be the highest possible damage, so i would give that a read.
so i casually ran a T15 summit. got a Doctor card. sold it for 12 ex. Was gonna buy a maim chest but decided i'd try to craft my own first..

60c later i made this

Flat life is garbage but compared to my old one i only lost 46 HP so whatever
Do you think the implict for a claw where it gives life gain on hit would be any good and work with SST?
"
Parthieon escribió:
Do you think the implict for a claw where it gives life gain on hit would be any good and work with SST?

Sadly no, Life gain on hit with claws is Local, meaning only with attacks that use that weapon.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional