3.12 - Spectral Shield Throw Deadeye - Frigid Table Thrower

"
Pimmalage escribió:
"
Parthieon escribió:
Do you think the implict for a claw where it gives life gain on hit would be any good and work with SST?

Sadly no, Life gain on hit with claws is Local, meaning only with attacks that use that weapon.

Dam thats a shame. Could probly get an elder/shaper ring with the life gain on hit and that might work with it. I might try it out
Is this build possible for duelists, or are the ascendancy passives essential?
The Legend of Zelda is the best video game franchise ever
"
Linkanton escribió:
Is this build possible for duelists, or are the ascendancy passives essential?

I've seen many versions done as many different ascended classes, I think if you ever want to scale single-target you want either deadeye or a phys impale version, though i cannot speak to how the single-target is on phys impale.
But if you just want a fast mapper prettymuch anything will work.
Spectral Shield Throw Deadeye - /view-thread/2548646
is this build SSF viable?
What are your thoughts on 5 bonus projectiles vs 40% damage for the spectral shield throw enchant on the helmet?
"
GamerNerdRage81 escribió:
is this build SSF viable?

If you already have the Divide and conquer jewel, Maybe one of the endgame unique shields (Lioneye's, Magna eclipsis) then for sure you can play this SSF with pretty good success.
You might start hitting some walls in single-target if you're missing some huge damage upgrades, Probably the helm craft, chest craft and nomad would be the strongest things you might not be able to get.
As for rare shields and getting a i86 colossal i would run high maps you have, make sure its on your filter, You can also run Oba's cursed trove and get i86 bases from the end room.

"
xthebell escribió:
What are your thoughts on 5 bonus projectiles vs 40% damage for the spectral shield throw enchant on the helmet?

With the divide and conquer jewel the helm enchant from merc and uber kind of act like +1 and +2 projectiles. as for damage enchant, it's only a 40% increased damage which sounds like a lot but it is still only increased.
Neither are wrong options just depends on the content you want to do.
Little bit more clear/Little bit more damage
Spectral Shield Throw Deadeye - /view-thread/2548646
Has anyone else made the transition from Phase Acrobatics to Soul of Steel/Iron Grip? I'm curious about the changes for general mapping. There has been times when my life drops from 6k to about 500 during Legion encounters (mostly the blood dudes) so I can't really tell how much the dodge is helping me. I'm curious if having higher armour will help mitigate that huge drop in life.

That said, this build feels very strong. I've been clearing T14 minus bosses very well. General mapping purposes, it's an absolute beast with all the chains. The only issue is when there's just a single monster and you feel the lack of damage. I may have to look into some single target skills for bosses.
"
おねえちゃん escribió:
Has anyone else made the transition from Phase Acrobatics to Soul of Steel/Iron Grip? I'm curious about the changes for general mapping. There has been times when my life drops from 6k to about 500 during Legion encounters (mostly the blood dudes) so I can't really tell how much the dodge is helping me. I'm curious if having higher armour will help mitigate that huge drop in life.

That said, this build feels very strong. I've been clearing T14 minus bosses very well. General mapping purposes, it's an absolute beast with all the chains. The only issue is when there's just a single monster and you feel the lack of damage. I may have to look into some single target skills for bosses.

For my personal choice, Soul of Steel is WAY better than Acro/Phase. I was dying a lot in yellow/low red maps. Changed to full armour + Molten Shell and even T15 are a breeze. Did pretty much all Shaper guardians deathless, just keep in my mind that you may facetank some physical hits, but elemental damage can still fuck you up, so don't go AFK Tanking stuff and it should be fine. Just killed Minotaur Deathless only dodging his slam, even the boulders were fine to tank!

About to go Uber Elder, but kinda scared still lol
Editado por útlima vez por murilomuka en 26 jun. 2019 17:34:27
According to POB I'm with 6k HP, 10k armour and 750k Shaper dps (without adding the +5 chains, since using Ewar's).

Do you think my build as it is now is solid enough to go for Uber Elder? I always struggle against him so I'm not really sure. This is my current setup:

Spoiler
would going for armour work with this build? I've been using vaal molten shell on my champion and it feels super good for tanking. Seeing as this build gets a lot of str would going armor be something that's worth?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional