[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Using a 6l Bronn's right now, but I have the currency to upgrade.

Should I get a Maim Astral Plate or should I try Farrul's combo (chest + helmet)?
My second red elder run ever. Deathless, including the guardians. A slightly different gem setup for cyclone itself, but using the Soul Tether and the Glorious Vanity near Acrobatics. Works great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzHIhdAfZIE

As said, I'm really not experienced in the fight, it was my second red elder ever, so any comments are more than welcome.
Editado por útlima vez por SwitchBL8 en 20 jul. 2019 19:52:59
really fun build, lucked out a bunch on drops and sockets in act 2 and act 3 and have been on cruise control since!

lvl 50 as of writing this, hopefully the build gets faster later, because right now it's like perma tarred floor when you activate the cyclone, even with phasing/quicksilver flasks.
Is this worth multicrafting?

"
CyndiLauper escribió:
Using a 6l Bronn's right now, but I have the currency to upgrade.

Should I get a Maim Astral Plate or should I try Farrul's combo (chest + helmet)?

I tried the maim astral plate, it has increased life for sure, but it also has a significant and very noticeable reduction in movement and leap slam. If it is worth it or not to get will depend entirely upon what kind of play style you want. If you are glacieral farming, then Bronn will rule, if you are playing uber elders, then the 600+ life from a nice main chest will probably be better.
Hi there,
can you help me what to improve next on my build, pls ? :)

Playing old Tanky Slayer without Soul Tether
Quick question:

How big is the damage boost from watchers eye with impale while using pride mod?

Planung to buy one but path of building can't calculate the impale damage.

Thanks
]

i keep dying at t16 burials, what suggestions can you give to improve survivability?
"
TheCreepNextDoor escribió:
]

i keep dying at t16 burials, what suggestions can you give to improve survivability?

Quick answer would be - get good ;)
I mwan really man, you got great gears and most likely your dying because of your gameplay.
I personally got items worse than yours and i die very rarely and if i die it's mostly when bunch legion rares decides to randomly one shot me ;)
Other than that..well get more hp, get a defencive curse, spec into more hp nodes over some dps nodes. All the tiny simple things, but i'd still believe that main issue is your playstile :) so try to figure what kill's you most and counter it ;)
Cheers
Wicked_Clown
"
DjPapaz escribió:
"
TheCreepNextDoor escribió:
]

Quick answer would be - get good ;)
I mwan really man, you got great gears and most likely your dying because of your gameplay.
I personally got items worse than yours and i die very rarely and if i die it's mostly when bunch legion rares decides to randomly one shot me ;)
Other than that..well get more hp, get a defencive curse, spec into more hp nodes over some dps nodes. All the tiny simple things, but i'd still believe that main issue is your playstile :) so try to figure what kill's you most and counter it ;)
Cheers

ok will do man thanks, will have to not just blindly run t16s without looking at the mods from now on and try to be careful around legions

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional