[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

please let me know if I can upgrade any further? is the astral plate better than bronns?
Is it worth to take the Fortify Cluster around "Rampart" if I only have Fortify on my Leap Slam?

And if not, is it worth to take out Melee Phys DMG for Fortify in my Cyclone 6L?

Also I see many Champions on poe.ninja that play with the Fortify Ascendency instead of Conqueror & Worthy Foe. Is that a good Alternative?

Sry for the Questions but I'm still a noob, but I try to learn :)
I got this,

Now i have one slot free,

What can I use to improve it?
I really love, that there is a new cyclone build - and I like this one a lot! Thanks for creating it!

Nevertheless I suffer from squishyness. Also I do not feel my dmg is that high, as many people here describe.

First my gear (I normally have a lucky strike chance flask, just borrowed it someone 0.o):

Spoiler

Life: 5.177
Shield: 447

My Hideout dmg is about 211k in Sand Stance, without Blood Rage.
I run the Soul Tether + Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel version, which I think for me has no real effect - only 12% increased physical damage and 2 block points.
Also I have almost no item, that increases my shield - would it be better to go for another belt with life?
I also think I made a mistake on the maim gem?
Please give me some hints on how I can improve. Thanks for your help!

Edit: Also this questions are exactly the ones I ask myself:
"
Reitermaniac_730 escribió:
Is it worth to take the Fortify Cluster around "Rampart" if I only have Fortify on my Leap Slam?

And if not, is it worth to take out Melee Phys DMG for Fortify in my Cyclone 6L?

Also I see many Champions on poe.ninja that play with the Fortify Ascendency instead of Conqueror & Worthy Foe. Is that a good Alternative?

Editado por útlima vez por xtlc en 19 jul. 2019 3:01:14
"
xtlc escribió:
Spoiler
I really love, that there is a new cyclone build - and I like this one a lot! Thanks for creating it!

Nevertheless I suffer from squishyness. Also I do not feel my dmg is that high, as many people here describe.

First my gear (I normally have a lucky strike chance flask, just borrowed it someone 0.o):

Spoiler

Life: 5.177
Shield: 447

My Hideout dmg is about 211k in Sand Stance, without Blood Rage.
I run the Soul Tether + Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel version, which I think for me has no real effect - only 12% increased physical damage and 2 block points.
Also I have almost no item, that increases my shield - would it be better to go for another belt with life?
I also think I made a mistake on the maim gem?
Please give me some hints on how I can improve. Thanks for your help!

Edit: Also this questions are exactly the ones I ask myself:
"

Won't answer to all of your questions but i'll try to help with few of them ;)
So first of all -> you haven't taken acrobatics node so your Glorious Vanity jewel is pretty useless at this point ;) You gotta take that node and you'll get a some nice ES boost ;)
Next thing is your chest -> Bronn's good for early while you're building your budget but once you can you should swap for either belly for a bit more HP or even better to rare elder chest with maim/crit. These are expensive tho.
Also you have to link Maim gem with Flesh and Stone aura to get full benefits of it.
Next thing is ur using non vaaled version of Haste which is again uselles. If you want to use haste ( which i don't) u have to use Vaal Haste ( and we only use vaal part of it).
I'd say u got decent hp pool (pretty much same as mine) and i die rarely ( most of the time random legion OS or my laziness :D)
Hope you'll find something useful in this wall of text ;)
And here's my stuff if any1 interested :D
Spoiler
Wicked_Clown
"

I switched to fortify in 6L and never looked back, with buff it's much nicer alternative, zero maintenance, you can use curse on hit / vulnerability with leap (assmark will still work 90% of the time). I use FORT for champ leveling but QUICKLY switched, you can import my toon and dissect as you wish :-)
"
MAlandM escribió:

Erm, the 1.5-2.5% gets scaled up from all your increased critical strike chance on the tree... it's correct. PoB is almost never wrong when it comes to these sorts of calculatons.

No. My total *increased* crit chance goes from 615% to 686%. So if the 1.5-2.5 is being scaled up by my increased crit chance, then my increased crit chance shouldn't change. Only my final chance to crit should change.
"
TheCreepNextDoor escribió:

please let me know if I can upgrade any further? is the astral plate better than bronns?

Why do you have fortify in both your 6 link and your leap slam? Surely the one in your leap slam could be swapped for something else, e.g. endurance charge on melee stun? Also you could consider swapping infused channeling for close combat. You get more damage where it counts (i.e against bosses where you're presumably within the 15-unit range to get max benefit from it), and you get the added benefit of no longer needing any int on your gear, which might allow you to slightly improve some pieces (although your gear is already very good). The implicit on your death eye ring can be improved to 16 with blessed orbs.
Editado por útlima vez por fapmonkey2 en 19 jul. 2019 11:14:44
"
fapmonkey2 escribió:
"
TheCreepNextDoor escribió:

Why do you have fortify in both your 6 link and your leap slam? Surely the one in your leap slam could be swapped for something else, e.g. endurance charge on melee stun? Also you could consider swapping infused channeling for close combat. You get more damage where it counts (i.e against bosses where you're presumably within the 15-unit range to get max benefit from it), and you get the added benefit of no longer needing any int on your gear, which might allow you to slightly improve some pieces (although your gear is already very good).

thanks for the response. For the fortify in my cyclone setup i just want to have fortify up at all times, cant afford dying at this level. But yeah I can swap it to endurance stun gem. Other than that I guess its all good, i swapped devotos for starkonjas for more life.
Bout to hit level 90 today & my DPS feels just fine for everything, but I find myself getting 1 shot by T16 Legion even when I'm not standing still. What areas should I improve upon? I spent most of my currency gearing this char out, so I have about 6-7 ex left ATM. My plan was to next get a better necklace & a second jewelled foil. I know I also need 2 gems, as I plan to unlock those slots with my next three levels:

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional