[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

So i just started this build which skill tree link should i use and which way to go first? More questions incoming soon.. :D
edit - decided to go tanky slayer build and currently following OP slayer from his profile https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Szynima/characters , correct me fast if im doing a mistake xd
Editado por útlima vez por CVgMaDBgOD en 21 jul. 2019 10:30:13
Sorry if im asking a stupid question but this build where is the updated version of the skilltree,and im kinda new to the game
Just a simple man looking for adventure
Editado por útlima vez por Jokerbroker231 en 21 jul. 2019 16:15:12
"

Sorry if im asking a stupid question but this build where is the updated version of the skilltree,and im kinda new to the game

Just browse through the last 5-10 pages of this thread and look at the chars of ppl posting good gear here. That should give you a very good indication of what ppl are currently running.

You will probably find a few differences between everyone and you have to decide on some of the choices on your own (mostly whether you want to be a little bit more tanky or more dps).

But there isn't a real difference (as indicated in the OP) between tank and dps builds.

It also depends on what you want to do. Mostly uber-elder would mean you probably go for a little more effective HP. Mostly legion runs (like glacier) would mean you might want to take the meele range nodes.
"
WhiteAoT escribió:
"

Just browse through the last 5-10 pages of this thread and look at the chars of ppl posting good gear here. That should give you a very good indication of what ppl are currently running.

You will probably find a few differences between everyone and you have to decide on some of the choices on your own (mostly whether you want to be a little bit more tanky or more dps).

But there isn't a real difference (as indicated in the OP) between tank and dps builds.

It also depends on what you want to do. Mostly uber-elder would mean you probably go for a little more effective HP. Mostly legion runs (like glacier) would mean you might want to take the meele range nodes.

Ahh so which mean i can just use the front page skill tree and just tweak it a bit for my preference?thanks btw
Just a simple man looking for adventure
For a start with a new char - yes and if you really want to stick to the guide for now, I'd go with the tankier versions for when you start mapping.

But sooner or later you will have to adept your build a little bit (~20 or more reskills, but you should have those from the quests anyways)

My final gear, something you want to change?

Hi guys, I keep on dying when i fight Shaper's gurads, any advice on what should i change here?
I have about 5-6ex to spare

Many thanks!

https://pastebin.com/vF6tsxUu
"
GutiElMago escribió:

Hi guys, I keep on dying when i fight Shaper's gurads, any advice on what should i change here?
I have about 5-6ex to spare

Many thanks!

https://pastebin.com/vF6tsxUu

and Glorious Vanity is a nice defence layer

check out more about on the first page build maker explains everything
Editado por útlima vez por goldengoblin en 22 jul. 2019 2:13:50
Hmmh wouldn't it require some tree changes if I went for QoTF? Kinda feel like just that Jade flask really won't do it. At least on my pob with the current tree I hit around 16k with Jade up which just barely gets rid of that movement speed penalty.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional