[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Am I the only one who's having a hard time to stay alive?.

Every now and then I get 1 shotted, I've been stuck on 92 for almost 2 days now!
ok im all done with this build I guess:

with a +2 watcher's
and my vanity gives 30% increased phys and 4% chance at DD

Also I am for sale. Plug and play all content in the game 70ex.
"
AisaHimegami escribió:

Ty. I hit Flaring on one of them. And yeah cannot craft the hybdrid mods if you already craft the main inc phys.

I also apperantly cannot count to 3 because Inc phys + Flaring + Open prefix already is 3 and since you cannot craft any other phys inc or flat phys hybdrid i guess cannot evade is the only viable last prefix, so you can drop some accuracy in the tree or am i missing any other viable prefix mod?

Edit: And imprinting just for flaring is not kinda worth it?

A Flaring Base is roughly 1 Ex, Imprint almost 1Ex, so might be better to sell the imprint Beast and buy the base as you're not guaranteed to get the right Mod off within 2 annuls.

"
DEBATABLE_LUL escribió:

Every now and then I get 1 shotted, I've been stuck on 92 for almost 2 days now!

1. Spec Soul of Steel for +10-13% Phys reduction, Lion's Roar without it is kinda meh.
1. Unspec 1 of your 5% life and Spec Herbalism for 10% Life
2. Spec Rampart for 4% more Damage mitigation
4. Consider dropping the Onslaught Flask for another Defensive Flask. You can more than well gain Onslaught with a "+x% Chance to gain Onslaught" Eye Jewel
5. Sometimes a Gang of Legion rares will simply oneshot you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"
DEBATABLE_LUL escribió:

My char is pretty tank. My defensives are:

- Soul Tether + Glorious Vanity Jewel (doryani)
- 7.4k eHP + Around Armour 15k (buffed). Everything gives me armour, except Starkonja and Soul Tether. I also have the passive Soul of Steel
- Vaal Pact + Gladiator´s Perseverance
- 150% of movement speed
- Flasks: Lion's Roar + Basalt. Make sure you have curse + bleed + freeze immunity in your flasks.
- CwdT + Enfeeble / Temporal Chains
- Molten Shell lv 20 (manual cast when flasks are up)
- Fortify + Endurance Support linked with Leap Slam
- 6% blind chance on Eye Jewel
- Infused Channeling linked in 6L
- Pantheon: Solaris/Lunaris + Shakari
Editado por útlima vez por fokolino en 22 jun. 2019 16:48:01
In a past few days i was struggling with doing legions, especially if its tier 16 map with 8 mods, yellow mobs hit like truck, i have 6k hp and 2k es, and they manage to kill me in 1-2 hits, bosses are also pain in the ass, i remember how i died 6 times to boss in shipyard, that's tier 12 map... All it had was a few damage mods, twinned and aurora cultist inside, nothing extraordinary. I'm not talking about chimaera, you can pop up your armour flask/phys red flask/fortify/hit him before he disappeares to start leeching and still if you are not lucky enough to get in first clouds and he has at least 3-4 damage mods he kills you, experienced this tons of times. I was thinking about reroll or getting achievements and abandoning this league, because i'm dying so much, pretty sure i have +100 deaths atm, but decided to try uber elder, and it went surprisingly well (for build that dies so often), i died 2 times, but only due to my mistakes, so i'm still hoping to make this build work. Can someone look up at my character and tell me what i can do to make this build tankier, especially against legions. Also i wish i could upgrade my dps it's not primary issue but sometimes i feel i lack of dps.
I know that my foils aren't best tho upgrading them for +20-40 dps doesn't cost 7-8ex for each, so i think they are fine for now. And i really, REALLY dislike the idea of jumping to get fortify, so i linked it to cyclone, doesn't help to survive anyway mobs still kill in 1 crit, but still something. Thank you for help. Also my gems are temporary, though i think about using blood/sand+pride+banner+enlighten, and vaal haste and warchies w/o increased duration so you can use precision, i'm having 93% hit chance, so it will upgrade my dps, also with providing me some crit chance increasing my dps even more your thoughts on this?
Thank you very much for your time and help.
Im newbie and sorry for this dump question.I just switched to this build ( champion version ). Just some very basic setup and i tried to do a t1 map, but i cant sustain my mana. I mean after few seconds cyclone i will get out of mana. Can any one please tell me why and how can i fix this. Thanks you.
i would read the guide or the responses from many people asking the same question. Get some -6/7 mana cost on your rings
"
Vaelfor77 escribió:
I was wondering how this compared to the phys 2hand? Can either be called objectively superior?

1h always scales higher, don't wanna explain that for ages over and over again. FAQ btw.

"
dawn4000 escribió:
i see a lot of people running lvl 1 main and -15 mana cost armor. is this better than bronn's. it would be nice having some flexibility since bronns just gives damage.

Yes it is. But too expensive for most people.

"
TheMightyThor252 escribió:
Would it be possible at all to run thisbuild as a Gladiator? Would anything be required other than just switching Ascendancy?

Not supporting it sry. But no, same tree like Slayer.

"
TheMightyThor252 escribió:
Which skill tree would I use for that? He has a tree for Slayer and Champion, plus an extra tanky one for each. Sorry for these potentially stupid questions, I’m essentially a noob.

Tanky Slayer if you are new or wanna level safely. DPS if you know what you're doing.

"
DEBATABLE_LUL escribió:

Build doesn't facetank everything, you have to move around a lot. <- many ppl seem to miss that, while the ppl that know it are already hitting high 90s or 100. You're also not running the new setup which is far tankier.

"
Profatum escribió:
In a past few days i was struggling with doing legions, especially if its tier 16 map with 8 mods, yellow mobs hit like truck, i have 6k hp and 2k es, and they manage to kill me in 1-2 hits, bosses are also pain in the ass, i remember how i died 6 times to boss in shipyard, that's tier 12 map... All it had was a few damage mods, twinned and aurora cultist inside, nothing extraordinary. I'm not talking about chimaera, you can pop up your armour flask/phys red flask/fortify/hit him before he disappeares to start leeching and still if you are not lucky enough to get in first clouds and he has at least 3-4 damage mods he kills you, experienced this tons of times. I was thinking about reroll or getting achievements and abandoning this league, because i'm dying so much, pretty sure i have +100 deaths atm, but decided to try uber elder, and it went surprisingly well (for build that dies so often), i died 2 times, but only due to my mistakes, so i'm still hoping to make this build work. Can someone look up at my character and tell me what i can do to make this build tankier, especially against legions. Also i wish i could upgrade my dps it's not primary issue but sometimes i feel i lack of dps.
I know that my foils aren't best tho upgrading them for +20-40 dps doesn't cost 7-8ex for each, so i think they are fine for now. And i really, REALLY dislike the idea of jumping to get fortify, so i linked it to cyclone, doesn't help to survive anyway mobs still kill in 1 crit, but still something. Thank you for help. Also my gems are temporary, though i think about using blood/sand+pride+banner+enlighten, and vaal haste and warchies w/o increased duration so you can use precision, i'm having 93% hit chance, so it will upgrade my dps, also with providing me some crit chance increasing my dps even more your thoughts on this?
Thank you very much for your time and help.

Only thing i can really recommend to you is using Lion's Roar to keep mobs away. You're defense look solid, doubt its a gear but rather a movement problem. If I had that much HP it be hitting 100 alrdy. I had 2k less eHp then you, was close to 94 and running full juiced t16 all day with rarely dying.

"
TienPQ149 escribió:
Im newbie and sorry for this dump question.I just switched to this build ( champion version ). Just some very basic setup and i tried to do a t1 map, but i cant sustain my mana. I mean after few seconds cyclone i will get out of mana. Can any one please tell me why and how can i fix this. Thanks you.

Read the FAQ next time please, also reading the Gear section helps. We're using rings with -# to Total mana Cost of Skills, so Cyclone is free.
Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
I bought a new foil for me and it showed like 80k more dps compared to scaeva, but on ingame dps tool it shows that i lost alot of dps on cyclone.
wich one i should believe believe :/
"
traddermctradder escribió:
ok im all done with this build I guess:

with a +2 watcher's
and my vanity gives 30% increased phys and 4% chance at DD

Also I am for sale. Plug and play all content in the game 70ex.

I have no words.... those boots!
How much for the boots? :D

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional