[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

I was wondering how this compared to the phys 2hand? Can either be called objectively superior?
IGN: Vaelfor
explain pls how to fill this cell in impale effectiveness calculation table?

i see 60% in impale support gem and 30% in tree - so it's 90%. but with 90% table shows only 93% more dps instead of 103% that everybody use. what i miss?
"
dawn4000 escribió:
i would really love to have pulverize for mapping but can't decide which support to drop. on poe.ninja i don't see many slayers with close combat so can i drop it or better infused channeling or any other?
thanks

I have the same exact doubt. Even more I think just for mapping and farming monolith, the best would be drop Close combat and Infused for Pulverise and Rage.
isnt this way more damage than 16m+ if damage from impale is added after everything else so ity multiplies your total dps with every stack?
"
Kidkubi escribió:
"
MaxEXA escribió:
Just want to share my top-of-the-line Slayer :))

HP: 5800+ (level 94)
DPS One shot shaper and 99% of everything in game
Res: 77% Fire, 76% Cold, 76% Lightning
Evasion::2886
Armour:: 2531
All gems upgraded to maximum corrupted quality

Weapons:

PoB link: https://pastebin.com/6RsWzXGK

Next steps:
-550pDPS weapons
-Good corrupted belly of the beast
-Headhunter
-Level 96

*with Pulverise*

can you share ur ascendency points pls? and how is ur survivability, i have similiar items but only 4.6k life (due to different tree i guess)

You could use the PoB link but in case you could not here is an in-image for you.

Survivability is remarkable. I really have to be very careless for the slayer to die at this point.

"
vosszaa escribió:
"
MaxEXA escribió:

Next steps:
-Headhunter

Would PoB be the same if you have HH?
Also, you would respect Bane of Legends and Overwhelm back to Endless Hunger and Brutal Fervour am i right since you won't be using Soul Tether anymore

For most part the passive tree will not change and you are right, the only change I will make is back to Fervour. At least these are my initial thoughts.
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
hello, is there any more room to min max for me ? maybe i need some more dps, i have 5k hp, and 2k energy shield, so far never died, i only have 10 ex to use, so i think i cant go for 500+ pdps foil, how about the watcher eye impale ? is it that good ? im using the intimidate one since i got it for 20c, this is my PoB and gear
"
MaxEXA escribió:

For most part the passive tree will not change and you are right, the only change I will make is back to Fervour. At least these are my initial thoughts.

I see. I just bought 6L Bronn's Lithe not long ago so I cant afford to switch to Belly right now but I guess Belly is just to pump life up right?

Also, those 3 jewels are expensive as hell lul
i see a lot of people running lvl 1 main and -15 mana cost armor. is this better than bronn's. it would be nice having some flexibility since bronns just gives damage.
"
MaxEXA escribió:
"
Kidkubi escribió:
"
MaxEXA escribió:

HP: 5800+ (level 94)
DPS One shot shaper and 99% of everything in game
Res: 77% Fire, 76% Cold, 76% Lightning
Evasion::2886
Armour:: 2531
All gems upgraded to maximum corrupted quality

Weapons:

PoB link: https://pastebin.com/6RsWzXGK

Next steps:
-550pDPS weapons
-Good corrupted belly of the beast
-Headhunter
-Level 96

*with Pulverise*

can you share ur ascendency points pls? and how is ur survivability, i have similiar items but only 4.6k life (due to different tree i guess)

You could use the PoB link but in case you could not here is an in-image for you.

Survivability is remarkable. I really have to be very careless for the slayer to die at this point.

"
vosszaa escribió:
"
MaxEXA escribió:

Next steps:
-Headhunter

Would PoB be the same if you have HH?
Also, you would respect Bane of Legends and Overwhelm back to Endless Hunger and Brutal Fervour am i right since you won't be using Soul Tether anymore

i am using a crit astral plate, which means mod would be useless if i go overwhelm right?, thats why i went for endless hunger, or would you advice me to change the chest?
and i have a precision (crit multi) and pride watchers, thats why i didnt connect flesh and stone with maim, so i can use precision. do you think thats worth? or should i ditch precision despite the watchers and connect blood and flesh with maim. thx for the help!
Would it be possible at all to run thisbuild as a Gladiator? Would anything be required other than just switching Ascendancy?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional