[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
TheMightyThor252 escribió:
Would it be possible at all to run thisbuild as a Gladiator? Would anything be required other than just switching Ascendancy?

Perfectly possible. The Slayer ascendancies are just damage/speed/aoe. There's nothing irreplaceable. Just go Soul Tether route for the leech. You gotta reroll phys reflect maps as Glad, tho.
Which skill tree would I use for that? He has a tree for Slayer and Champion, plus an extra tanky one for each. Sorry for these potentially stupid questions, I’m essentially a noob.
How do you guys fare in Timeless conflict?
Due to the movement speed I am having a hard time getting good rewards.

Ingame @Hammarturken
I uploaded a video to showcase how the set plays =))

https://vimeo.com/343849010

"
Kidkubi escribió:

i am using a crit astral plate, which means mod would be useless if i go overwhelm right?, thats why i went for endless hunger, or would you advice me to change the chest?
and i have a precision (crit multi) and pride watchers, thats why i didnt connect flesh and stone with maim, so i can use precision. do you think thats worth? or should i ditch precision despite the watchers and connect blood and flesh with maim. thx for the help!

I would recommend moving on to belly of the beast we need to kick in as much HP as possible and belly makes it possible. Miam is the better option imo. But Szynima should feel free to oppose if he thinks otherwise as he made this build after all. =))

"
vosszaa escribió:

I see. I just bought 6L Bronn's Lithe not long ago so I cant afford to switch to Belly right now but I guess Belly is just to pump life up right?

Also, those 3 jewels are expensive as hell lul

Belly is mostly for its increased maximum life but the flask recovery is also very, very welcome as you noticed a lot of if not most of our defenses comes from our flasks as well as a lot of offensive horse power. I'd make it my highest priority and sell the Bronn. Imaple jewel should be your next target.
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Editado por útlima vez por MaxEXA en 22 jun. 2019 14:05:09
Hey.

So after finally linking my Belly (RiP 1.5k+ Fusings) I am looking to upgrade my weapons.

I already prepared 2 Jewelled Foils with 29 and 28% quality, which is enough for me, since perfect fossils are rather expensive. So I am wondering how to best proceed. I assume alt spamming until either hitting Flaring or T1 Hybrid % phys increase. Then Regal, if its hits bad mod pray for anul if it hits good mod just multimod away.

So questions are:
1. Is Flaring worth it or is hybrid phys just stronger cuz then you can get double % phys inc from the mod itself and the craft.

2. what are the correct/best multimods for either flaring or hybrid phys?
I assume Flaring Crafts would be: Multimod, Inc phys, attack speed+Quality, crit multi or crit chance, Hybrid bleed or Multimod, inc phys, critchance+quality, attack speed, hybdird bleed. Hybrid bleed, since its the only good prefix mod left as it gives some flat phys or? Last prefix then could be hits cannot be evaded maybe? not sure what else could be last prefix.

and for Hybrid phys: multimod, inc phys, IAS+quality , either critchance or critmulti, flat phys. or multimod , inc phys, crit+quality, IAS, flat phys.

3. What are the benefits for each combination, especially regarding crit chance or crit multi?

4. Would you consider imprinting if you hit good alt or just yolo away?

Looking forward for any help, since its the first time I want to craft phys weapons. :)
Question for anyone and everyone in here...how do I know which direction to go on the skilltree first? I’m using PoE Mate on my phone and unfortunately don’t have a computer at home (PS4 player here). I’m only level 7, but I’ve hit a point where the path I’m supposed to take branches off in about 3 different directions. Help please?
"
AisaHimegami escribió:
Hey.

So after finally linking my Belly (RiP 1.5k+ Fusings) I am looking to upgrade my weapons.

I already prepared 2 Jewelled Foils with 29 and 28% quality, which is enough for me, since perfect fossils are rather expensive. So I am wondering how to best proceed. I assume alt spamming until either hitting Flaring or T1 Hybrid % phys increase. Then Regal, if its hits bad mod pray for anul if it hits good mod just multimod away.

So questions are:
1. Is Flaring worth it or is hybrid phys just stronger cuz then you can get double % phys inc from the mod itself and the craft.

I assume Flaring Crafts would be: Multimod, Inc phys, attack speed+Quality, crit multi or crit chance, Hybrid bleed or Multimod, inc phys, critchance+quality, attack speed, hybdird bleed. Hybrid bleed, since its the only good prefix mod left as it gives some flat phys or? Last prefix then could be hits cannot be evaded maybe? not sure what else could be last prefix.

and for Hybrid phys: multimod, inc phys, IAS+quality , either critchance or critmulti, flat phys. or multimod , inc phys, crit+quality, IAS, flat phys.

3. What are the benefits for each combination, especially regarding crit chance or crit multi?

Looking forward for any help, since its the first time I want to craft phys weapons. :)

1. Hybrid (Phys+Acc) is stronger than Flaring if you Multimod.
Perfect Flaring+ Perfect Multimods + (30% Quality Base) = 431 DPS Potential

Perfect Dictator's (Phys+Acc) + Perfect Multimods + (30% Quality Base)= 459 DPS Potential

However take into account that [Dictator's] is roughly 10 times rarer than [Flaring] and thus can be pretty frustrating to roll.

2. Depends on what your build is. If you go with Slayer's Overwhelm Node then Hybrid (Phys/Acc) + Multi: (Phys % + Flat Phys + IAS/Quality + Crit Multiplier) is pretty solid.

I don't think you can craft Phys % and Hybrid Bleed onto it as they share the spot. Also if you're considering crafting a Hybrid mod onto it, then definitely Phys/Impale and not Phys/Bleed. (If you're not at 100% impale chance yet)

3. Again if you specced "Overwhelm" as Slayer then Crit Chance on Weapons are a useless stat. If you're Champion however I'd test Crit Multi vs Crit Chance in POB.

4. Definitely imprint Dictator's if you hit it as it's BIS and you don't want to lose it to a bad annul
Editado por útlima vez por cHibsta en 22 jun. 2019 15:34:16
Do you guys think it's worth it to Divine-reroll the following weapon I crafted, or just call it good? Trade macro is showing it as 414.9 pDPS which seems kinda low but I dunno.

I ended up just buying the base for 5 Ex (after spending 1k+ alts trying to craft it myself) because I didn't feel like praying to the RNG gods anymore lol.
"
Othe12sid3 escribió:
Do you guys think it's worth it to Divine-reroll the following weapon I crafted, or just call it good? Trade macro is showing it as 414.9 pDPS which seems kinda low but I dunno.

I ended up just buying the base for 5 Ex (after spending 1k+ alts trying to craft it myself) because I didn't feel like praying to the RNG gods anymore lol.

As written in the post above you. It can reach 459 DPS , so I'd definitely throw some Divines on it.
With the absolute worst rolls it'd be at ~395 DPS. So you're pretty close to the bottom of rolls.
"
cHibsta escribió:
"
AisaHimegami escribió:
Hey.

So questions are:

1. Hybrid (Phys+Acc) is stronger than Flaring if you Multimod.
Perfect Flaring+ Perfect Multimods + (30% Quality Base) = 431 DPS Potential

Perfect Dictator's (Phys+Acc) + Perfect Multimods + (30% Quality Base)= 459 DPS Potential

However take into account that [Dictator's] is roughly 10 times rarer than [Flaring] and thus can be pretty frustrating to roll.

2. Depends on what your build is. If you go with Slayer's Overwhelm Node then Hybrid (Phys/Acc) + Multi: (Phys % + Flat Phys + IAS/Quality + Crit Multiplier) is pretty solid.

I don't think you can craft Phys % and Hybrid Bleed onto it as they share the spot. Also if you're considering crafting a Hybrid mod onto it, then definitely Phys/Impale and not Phys/Bleed. (If you're not at 100% impale chance yet)

3. Again if you specced "Overwhelm" as Slayer then Crit Chance on Weapons are a useless stat. If you're Champion however I'd test Crit Multi vs Crit Chance in POB.

4. Definitely imprint Dictator's if you hit it as it's BIS and you don't want to lose it to a bad annul

Ty. I hit Flaring on one of them. And yeah cannot craft the hybdrid mods if you already craft the main inc phys.

I also apperantly cannot count to 3 because Inc phys + Flaring + Open prefix already is 3 and since you cannot craft any other phys inc or flat phys hybdrid i guess cannot evade is the only viable last prefix, so you can drop some accuracy in the tree or am i missing any other viable prefix mod?

Edit: And imprinting just for flaring is not kinda worth it?
Editado por útlima vez por AisaHimegami en 22 jun. 2019 15:57:14

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional