[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

"
ragnarok911 escribió:
"
bgi123 escribió:
This build lacks a lot of damage, but is pretty tanky.

I had did an elemental hit totems build that did much more damage than this for less investment, way less.

I have put close to 12 exalts into this build and the elehit build for less than 100 c would out damage this one.

you got level 16 gems man

but also yes an ele hit build would definitely outdamage this one. That's not the point of this build though. The point is just to be very safe through combining buffed fortify, totem taunts, freezes, chills, spell hinder, enfeeble, etc.

I think I will try to respec into freezing pulse. That way this build can at least do maps quickly and still get to use same stuff, just my enchant helm is wasted and freezing pulses costs so damn much. Might even do more damage also..
Editado por útlima vez por bgi123 en 22 jun. 2019 5:13:36
Also, I leveled this build this arc totems and it was a breeze. Switching over to ice spear made it so much worse. Still can do t13-14 maps, but its slow going.
I was really excited about trying this build in 3.7 and so I chose it as a league starter.

Now I've come to point where I will reroll and I'm disappointed. I made the transition to Atziri's Reflection today and it was absolutely not worth it lol...

I still get occasionally one shotted with rippy affixes in t16 league mechanics and the damage is a joke compared to the cookie cutter cyclone build that can reach 20x of the numbers with the same currency investment...

Guess I will try an enfeeble setup and switch my hands to 2 abyssal socket command of the pit gloves and a double hatred watcher's eye.

If someone just wants to put me out of my misery than feel free to message me and I sell you my gear with a discount so I can reroll fotm-cyclone :3

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Robale/characters?characterName=Shicobi
It's starting to pick up now that gems are leveling.
Using Frostbite curse has helped a ton to drop enemy Cold Resistance.
The dude that complained about the build guide does have a semi-valid point though. I work a lot, and don't get to play near as much as I'd like. So, I'm one of the many people that depend on these guides. The guide just sort of left you in the dark as far as where to place passives from 1-30, and so on. I had to re-spec my tree to go and grab the nodes toward Ancestral Bond first, to even make the character viable at that level. Regardless, this is cool to see this much activity in this forum, and know that tons of other players are doing this build. I appreciate all the input.

I've since un-hidden my Characters Tab, so my gear should be viewable now. Kinda weird that it's hidden by default. Didn't know that.

I'm looking forward to hitting 60+, and have Malachai's Awakening & Tukohama's Fortress on standby.
Editado por útlima vez por rklpoe3 en 22 jun. 2019 12:12:13

big upgrade for us thats craftable

use perfect fossil 1 socket resonator to get quality to 25-30% on hlem with ice spear enchant u want best base is a plain royal burgonet.
then use 2 socket resonator with frigid + dense until you land fortify and -cold res. Then if thats the only 2 suffix u enchant it with suffix cant be changed then remove prefixes then the enc. then u multi mod it add life , life /armor and proj pierce.
Editado por útlima vez por rageface1355 en 22 jun. 2019 14:22:37
What's the best mace base for a multi-mod craft ?
- a void scepter (40% elemental damage)
- a sambar scepter (6% elemental penetration
Thx :)
I'm confused your endgame POB has the blood magic keystone plus malachas iron mask? Doesn't the mask do the same thing as the keystone? And it also has vaal haste in the POB and no hatred but on ur front page there no haste but then u have hatred? Can we please get a updated tree and gem links?
the two life nodes after BM are good enough since we are close...just dont take MC if you have it from items
"
rageface1355 escribió:

big upgrade for us thats craftable

use perfect fossil 1 socket resonator to get quality to 25-30% on hlem with ice spear enchant u want best base is a plain royal burgonet.
then use 2 socket resonator with frigid + dense until you land fortify and -cold res. Then if thats the only 2 suffix u enchant it with suffix cant be changed then remove prefixes then the enc. then u multi mod it add life , life /armor and proj pierce.

Loving your gear. You and MrFox give me some stuff to shoot for if I had more time/was better at making currency.

Why do you choose bubonics though when you don't seem to use varying types of abyss jewels to make use of it?
Subject:SKILL TREE

I just wanted to see if anyone else is having issues loading the skill tree? When I tried today it's just bringing up a blank tree but it was working fine 2 days ago. If anyone could let me know if I'm doing something wrong or if its just having issues atm for everyone. Thanks for making this guide

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional