[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

Dude, this build plays really bad. Your POB is just impossible with PERFECT Uniques, even with PERFECT 28 quality flasks lol, and You don't even got the stats to wear the shit you are posting in the POB. All the links to skill trees are broken and as I said the POB is overdone Trash. I hate it that I got excited, dumped my Past character and starting sinking time in this non-functional build.
"

Dude, this build plays really bad. Your POB is just impossible with PERFECT Uniques, even with PERFECT 28 quality flasks lol, and You don't even got the stats to wear the shit you are posting in the POB. All the links to skill trees are broken and as I said the POB is overdone Trash. I hate it that I got excited, dumped my Past character and starting sinking time in this non-functional build.

man i go away for a few days on a trip and this is what i get to come back to i love people like you a build makes you think a bit about how you wanna go about it but nah you just wanna follow a guide and do zero thinking on your own
"
MrFoxAos escribió:
"

man i go away for a few days on a trip and this is what i get to come back to i love people like you a build makes you think a bit about how you wanna go about it but nah you just wanna follow a guide and do zero thinking on your own

Are u the op? Really sad u had to come back after this post -_-
So just gonna leave here that a lot of ppl are enjoying the build. I just lvled this to 63 and already love how i fly through content.

Hope u enjoyed your trip and im glad u are back :p
I also love guides because its sometimes hard to figure out stuff on my own as a semi noob. So im really glad ppl like u write guides for us and share theese builds.

Edit ah i guess not op. Still gonna leave it here since it also counts for ppl giving additional support in guides :D
Editado por útlima vez por Schnubbel_ en 21 jun. 2019 22:26:07
"
MrFoxAos escribió:

Its okay mate. Welcome back. I asked for help a few pages back (still need some,) but overall have been looking at peoples builds/profiles and scrapping together something that works. LOVE this build!
Editado por útlima vez por CookielolHD en 21 jun. 2019 22:51:58
To Aztharel , not bashing or anything.... looking at your gear... you have no non uniques...guessing all but maybe lightning res is under cap .. And you havent done a single Lab run wich gives us a lot if survivability ..build plays great just give it a chance
Editado por útlima vez por Blakkend en 21 jun. 2019 23:08:46
"
rklpoe3 escribió:
"
ragnarok911 escribió:
I don't have one nor did I switch that early. Don't expect damage to be v good before you can use all the main uniques (soul mantle+jewels+kikazarus) and have 5l minimum. Malachais helm is also a v good early damage boost.

I'm level 51 and I'm trying to get to the Brine King. I can't even kill half of the enemies there. I have decent gear. (6L Soul Mantle, Kikazarus, Jewels, etc)

I guess I'm used to guides breaking things down for Passive Points: 1-30, 31-60, 61-90, etc.

I didn't see anyone post anything like that. And the dude that did had points in shit for lightning. Maybe a pre 3.7 tree he had linked up.

Wtf am I missing here?

Had the same experience.
Your Char is hidden, so it´s hard to tell what the exact problem is.
Do you by any chance miss some levels on your Ice Spear and support gems?
They fall of drastically if you slotted them in later and didn´t get enough exp yet.
Also make sure to take all the totem nodes. The tree doesn´t use many of them, so the few you get count for even more.
For me Malachai`s and Tukohama´s along with some gem levels finally made the difference.
Also quality in Ice Spear is very important imho for the faster projectiles so your totems clear packs faster.
"
Aztharel escribió:

Dude, you literally have the crappiest gear ever on that char.
You´re totally out of line in making a comment like that.
And you´re wondering why it feels bad?
You´re a level 69 char with wanderlust boots for christ´s sake!
And where does the guide tell you to use belt of the deceiver?
Ever thought about getting rid of those Lochtonial Caress?
Or maybe crafting your life flasks instead of using white ones?
You also did the most ridiculous pathing imaginable. You chose some 5% life nodes, but completely ignored the 8% node that´s right in front of your nose. And you used 3 points to get a jewel slot when there´s one right besides your regular path which only uses up one point to get. Not to mention those few strength and dex nodes you randomly selected insted of completing some cluster.
You also literally just bought the items that say "adds X damage to spells".
You gotta understand the build first, before making a comment like you did.
Of course it´s bad if you waste skillpoints and don´t have extra totems. They´re literally a 100% damage multiplier.
Fix your skilltree, get the shield, get some rare gear to get your resistances capped (which isn´t even remotely hard to do on this build) and craft some useful flasks. You´ll see it´ll work much better after that.
"
Blakkend escribió:
To Aztharel , not bashing or anything.... looking at your gear... you have no non uniques...guessing all but maybe lightning res is under cap .. And you havent done a single Lab run wich gives us a lot if survivability ..build plays great just give it a chance

I know I'm missing gear but:

I'm using all the "Recommended" for level 60. The post says something like "This is what you need to do the switch" I was leveling as the reccomended Infernal Blow setup and it was awesome, and I also was leveling the gems for the totem setup in the off hand, so at level 65 I changed my tree, gear and gems... and it was horrible. I just bought the helmet and it has made it a little better. But still: In other guides I have followed the "bare minimum" and it actually feels good. I have done other builds where the "bare minimum" was a Tabula that and felt a lot better, for this one I switched until I invested around 50c in all the gear and It wasn't nearly as good.

The POB is exaggerated to the point it is beyond ridiculous. All is PERFECT, hell, even the rares and flasks -.- Man look at the jewels!

The build needs 179 Intelligence but has only 143. The gems are freaking 21/20 and some others 21/23.

The character is lvl 100.

I like to follow builds and I like when they work or at least get you motivated to keep trying.

I also like to design my own builds, and even tho they are flawed and sometimes they don't work I like to keep them "Real".

But even with the crappy builds I was trying before the melee rework I didn't have to worry a lot about gearing through the leveling process.
"
LastGrizzlycorn escribió:
"
Aztharel escribió:

Dude, you literally have the crappiest gear ever on that char.
You´re totally out of line in making a comment like that.
And you´re wondering why it feels bad?
You´re a level 69 char with wanderlust boots for christ´s sake!
And where does the guide tell you to use belt of the deceiver?
Ever thought about getting rid of those Lochtonial Caress?
Or maybe crafting your life flasks instead of using white ones?
You also did the most ridiculous pathing imaginable. You chose some 5% life nodes, but completely ignored the 8% node that´s right in front of your nose. And you used 3 points to get a jewel slot when there´s one right besides your regular path which only uses up one point to get. Not to mention those few strength and dex nodes you randomly selected insted of completing some cluster.
You also literally just bought the items that say "adds X damage to spells".
You gotta understand the build first, before making a comment like you did.
Of course it´s bad if you waste skillpoints and don´t have extra totems. They´re literally a 100% damage multiplier.
Fix your skilltree, get the shield, get some rare gear to get your resistances capped (which isn´t even remotely hard to do on this build) and craft some useful flasks. You´ll see it´ll work much better after that.

I'm still in the leveling process. I usually don't have to worry about crafting or gearing until I reach Blood aqueduct and start farming there. As I mentioned before, I have leveled builds whose only requeriment is a Tabula, for this one I have spent way more than that.

I don't know how it will perform latter in the End Game, but comparing this with several other builds at this exact level and Act, it feels much much worse.

I think I went a bit over the scope, but I will re define my complaint:

The "Bare Minimum" gear and level for the switch is NOT the one showed on this Guide. Maybe he should include the mask, a certain gem level and other stuff.
I personally wouldnt use this build until basically endgame because the more points+labs+gear you get it scales A LOT

if you wanna use this build to clear acts just play diff totem skills really

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional