[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

"
Where do we get the required 134 Intelligence to equip Soul Mantle? I'm level 50 and I only have 44 intelligence.

Really good question and I tried looking through other's builds and it wasn't clear to me. hopefully someone can help. maybe a lot of re-specing is required?
Idk about others but I've had to take a 30 dex/int node to make my gems and gear work. Sucks but ultimately you do what you gotta do. Atziri's shield make the int requirements much easier but most won't have access to that.

Can get some on gloves/helm if you use rares. Weapon too I suppose but that's less ideal.
anyq can help me with leveling? keystones to work to after ancestral bond? kinda going all over the place ;D
grab totem nodes...jewel slots at least enough for the major ones you need (self flag, poachers aim, rain of splinters...more will let you get the spell hinder jewel, watchers eye, clear mind, etc)...the 20% curse reduction node to reach 100% with your kikazaru.

after that it's just more life and defensive stuff really. The build doesn't pick up many large keystones. You'll want to path toward blood magic earlier if you don't have tukohama or malachais.
Could you possibly link/elaborate more on what gear you recommend from level 50 on? Seems very vague. Thanks.

Also, this link brings up a blank skill tree?

Lv60 Ice Spear Tree
http://poeskilltree.com/?v=3.7.0#AAAABAQDAAHcBqAOPBDMFCAUcRiRGjgbRiS7Jy8spzWSOlI8LUd-SshQR1WpWOVZ81orXz9khGVNZlRmnmebaGVqAW6qbztyD3Kpdqx343gNeGl5aHsge8N71IIHg1-ElITZiXGKr4umkBGQVZRvl7Sfo6Pyp5-pbqyqrj618rkdvJ-9Nr6nwBrBBMMTxPbGrs9-2L3ZfNtP3offv-DD5FHqGOxc7w7wJvJB8932rvcy-JP46_m9_oc=
Editado por útlima vez por rklpoe3 en 21 jun. 2019 16:00:54
Head: Malachais Awakening or Rare with life/res+ice spear enchant+fossil mod for -cold res to nearby enemies (also can have your pierce craft here to remove the jewel)

Amulet: Pandemonius or Rare with life/res/cold damage/spell damage/crit multi/etc (possibly some shaper/elder mods are good)

Weapon: BIS would be multimod weapon but look for high mix of spell/cold/elemental damage, cold damage to spells, crit multi, cast speed, chaos conversion

Chest: Soul Mantle

Shield: Atziris Reflection (late endgame), Tukohamas (general purpose), rare shield with similar stats to your weapon but mix in some life/res...can also have shaper mod for +1 totem

Gloves: Command of the Pit or rares with life/resists/increased damage to chilled enemies (also can have your pierce craft here to remove the jewel)

Belt: Rare stygian or leather with life/res (can also have %cold/elemental damage here)

Boots: Bubonic Trail (if using these you NEED to focus on varying your abyss jewels) or rares with life/res/30% move speed (you want to ideally have the lab enchant for penetration when you havent killed here...big damage increase)

Jewels: Hatred Watchers eye (you want the penetration), Transcendent Flesh or Clear Mind are good dps boosts, 1 jewel with spell hinder, 1 jewel with knockback, hypnotic jewels with added cold damage to spells

Hope this helps and sorry if I missed anything. I suggest looking at profiles from this thread and seeing what some of us use.
"
ragnarok911 escribió:
Head: Malachais Awakening or Rare with life/res+ice spear enchant+fossil mod for -cold res to nearby enemies (also can have your pierce craft here to remove the jewel)

Amulet: Pandemonius or Rare with life/res/cold damage/spell damage/crit multi/etc (possibly some shaper/elder mods are good)

Weapon: BIS would be multimod weapon but look for high mix of spell/cold/elemental damage, cold damage to spells, crit multi, cast speed, chaos conversion

Chest: Soul Mantle

Shield: Atziris Reflection (late endgame), Tukohamas (general purpose), rare shield with similar stats to your weapon but mix in some life/res...can also have shaper mod for +1 totem

Gloves: Command of the Pit or rares with life/resists/increased damage to chilled enemies (also can have your pierce craft here to remove the jewel)

Belt: Rare stygian or leather with life/res (can also have %cold/elemental damage here)

Boots: Bubonic Trail (if using these you NEED to focus on varying your abyss jewels) or rares with life/res/30% move speed (you want to ideally have the lab enchant for penetration when you havent killed here...big damage increase)

Jewels: Hatred Watchers eye (you want the penetration), Transcendent Flesh or Clear Mind are good dps boosts, 1 jewel with spell hinder, 1 jewel with knockback, hypnotic jewels with added cold damage to spells

Hope this helps and sorry if I missed anything. I suggest looking at profiles from this thread and seeing what some of us use.

This is great actually, thank you.
I'm guessing I messed up on my skill tree, because I'm level 50 now and my damage is pathetic. Could you post what the skill tree is supposed to look like at level 50? Please? Thank you.
I don't have one nor did I switch that early. Don't expect damage to be v good before you can use all the main uniques (soul mantle+jewels+kikazarus) and have 5l minimum. Malachais helm is also a v good early damage boost.
"
ragnarok911 escribió:
I don't have one nor did I switch that early. Don't expect damage to be v good before you can use all the main uniques (soul mantle+jewels+kikazarus) and have 5l minimum. Malachais helm is also a v good early damage boost.

I'm level 51 and I'm trying to get to the Brine King. I can't even kill half of the enemies there. I have decent gear. (6L Soul Mantle, Kikazarus, Jewels, etc)

I guess I'm used to guides breaking things down for Passive Points: 1-30, 31-60, 61-90, etc.

I didn't see anyone post anything like that. And the dude that did had points in shit for lightning. Maybe a pre 3.7 tree he had linked up.

Wtf am I missing here?
Editado por útlima vez por rklpoe3 en 21 jun. 2019 19:27:06
"
rklpoe3 escribió:
"
ragnarok911 escribió:

I'm level 51 and I'm trying to get to the Brine King. I can't even kill half of the enemies there. I have decent gear. (6L Soul Mantle, Kikazarus, Jewels, etc)

I guess I'm used to guides breaking things down for Passive Points: 1-30, 31-60, 61-90, etc.

I didn't see anyone post anything like that. And the dude that did had points in shit for lightning. Maybe a pre 3.7 tree he had linked up.

Wtf am I missing here?

hmm i leveled to 50 with holy flame totem and just ran through content, now after switcheing to ice spear it was a bit clunky but still smooth till 60. with the malachai helm im just running through everything again

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional