[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

"
poeGT escribió:
"
ragnarok911 escribió:
There's a bug/quirk at the moment where leveling gems in items that give bm+mc (malachais/tukohamas) turns off the aura.

A list of bugs this leagues. This one is really bad because there is no room to have haste and vaal haste at the same time. So basically Vaal haste is useless because it turns off haste after you use it once. I am using hatred now even without watchers because it's so annoying.

Don't think what you are having happen is a bug. Mortal Conviction only allows you to have one aura. You cannot have haste + vaal haste or hatred + vaal haste, etc.
"
mogg_fanatico escribió:
what is the best way to get 1 red 3 green and two blue in the body armor?

Dunno if Vorici's calculator ( https://siveran.github.io/calc.html ) works properly now but I myself used the atleast 2 green 1 red craft for 100 chromatics and got lucky with getting the right combo :)

what happened to the skilltree?
In the guide you mention trade league this build can be used as a starter and for SSF that no it won't be as viable. What is the trade league and what does SSF stand for? I started levelling and am at 43 in legion league so I thought I'd start looking into the relevant gear and it seems expensive, i.e. costs more than I have. So I'm looking for suggestions if I should continue on this path(using bladestorm and double strike) cause I like the look of the eventual playstyle.

Any help or tips would be really appreciated
Editado por útlima vez por Tydeo en 20 jun. 2019 13:55:24
SSF = solo self found ( just you, no trading with other players, grouping, etc)
Trade league = you can trade with other players (legion sc, legion hc, standard, etc)

There are lots of ways to get the build started but the basics are:

5l soul mantle
2x kikizaru
self-flag jewel
rain of splinters jewel
poachers aim jewel

the only one of those that should cost much is the soul mantle. in other places just start off with life and resists before figuring out how to get higher tier rares or uniques
Nice Build
Editado por útlima vez por Demolink en 20 jun. 2019 15:22:46
tnx for a detailed build.

i just lvled this toon and ready to hit maps.
i lvled with arc totems from lvl 49, felt it was a way faster clear then ice spear.

now i consider to stay arc, since i like the tankyness and the fast clear/aoe and i think arc feel alot better for legion pacs to clear.

what are you guys thoughts on that? am i completely dumb or should this setup work with any spell(ofc lightning want other gems and penetration)

i am mostly thinking in terms of speed clear maps, not in terms of dps on uber elder etc.
Spoiler
"
Hellborn90 escribió:
Thanks a lot for the buildguide, I'm enjoying this one tremendously!

I have found an addition to the build, that might prove very powerful. I'm not sure, if it was been discussed here before, but I'll post it anyway:

The new Timeless Jewel "Glorious Vanity" with the Zerphi Modifier (IMPORTANT) gives the following effect:

50% less Life Regeneration Rate

50% less maximum Total Recovery per Second from Life Leech

Energy Shield Recharge instead applies to Life

Since we are not leeching, the detrimental effect of the second line doesn't really apply to us. Personally, I slotted it in the Jewel Socket near Avatar of Fire and then allocated the transformed Keystone. This can be done with minimal tweaks to the op's tree and does NOT interfere with the spellcrit cluster nearby.

Those Jewels aren't really expensive either, so everyone gets to try :D

Thanks again for the awesome build, enjoy Legion!

Edit: I am pretty sure this enables the use of Vaal Discipline for rapid life regeneration. Not 100% on this one though. Try at your own risk :D

Edit edit: While Vaal Discipline works, it will deactivate the other aura you're running. Probably not worth the hassle having to re-enable the other aura every time.

This is very interesting info. Can you tell us if any jewel with the Zerphi's mod works, or do we need a specific range for the suggested effect?

So I just tested it, and I am wondering if this node here is worth investing in.

image upload
Editado por útlima vez por vilski en 20 jun. 2019 18:42:57
Hey all. Progressed to level 70. (Finished the game.)

Looking to fix some glaring holes in my gear. Really need help for CURRENT (relevant changes I should do now,) and maybe some long term ideas?

Note - I know my spec is kinda a mess. So maybe some help there too? ANY and all help is apprecaited including gems/jewels! Thanks so much!

(There should be a CWDT gem on the boots!) Although not sure im using the "right" combos. Admittedly been looking at peoples builds that comment here.

This is my current setup:

Editado por útlima vez por CookielolHD en 20 jun. 2019 18:24:06
"
This is very interesting info. Can you tell us if any jewel with the Zerphi's mod works, or do we need a specific range for the suggested effect?

As far as I'm aware any Glorious Vanity Jewel with the Zerphi modifier works, the numerical value on the Jewel only alters the surrounding passives and notables, not the Keystone itself.

I'm a little bummed out that attempting to use Vaal Discipline with this Jewel and the Blood Magic stuff deactivates the permanent aura, however, the very fast life regen is kinda cool.

On a sidenote: For those trying the Glorious Vanity stuff, this one might be fun, too. Not worth dropping Pandemonius for this, but you might give this a shot.

Essentially, with Eternal Youth from Glorious Vanity and this amulet, your ES recharge applies to life, starts slower during flask effects but is 400% faster during flask effects. So as long as any flask is up and you haven't been hit for a short time, your life regen is crazy fast.

Feel free to tinker with that stuff to your liking, not sure if it's really any good or just fun stuff to experiment around with :D

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional