[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

What bandit choice? And is Hatred the only aura? Free mana reserve from Mortal Conviction right?
Editado por útlima vez por M_E_L_K_O_R en 20 jun. 2019 8:46:49
"
M_E_L_K_O_R escribió:
What bandit choice? And is Hatred the only aura? Free mana reserve from Mortal Conviction right?

99% sure it's help Alira. The all res and multi is crucial especially since you need lots of res skill nodes to make past cap.

Vaal Haste is used I think if you don't have watchers eye hatred - but I am using hatred now anyway because of the lack of dex for vaal haste. Vaal haste also is currently turning off haste after it ends, so that reason alone is enough to not use it.

Does anyone know where in the build does it stop arcane surge? I know the pricey gloves have it, but now my arcane surge linked to dash isn't triggering at all. I can't see anything in the ascendency or skill tree?
Editado por útlima vez por poeGT en 20 jun. 2019 9:30:47
"
Isav escribió:
I don't know if this helps too much but for the really lazy and low skill guys like me, guys that are too slow to move away from monsters, a Doryani's Catalyst is great. I got mine for 1c, it has decent damage and the life leach helps with keeping me alive. It's probably cheaper than most wands / scepters with that do the same damage

Any thoughts on this?
"
poeGT escribió:
"
M_E_L_K_O_R escribió:

99% sure it's help Alira. The all res and multi is crucial especially since you need lots of res skill nodes to make past cap.

Well shit, I just killed her. I'm new to the game, is there a way to undo this or do I need to re-roll? As a noob, I really wish the leveling section of the guide was more fleshed out.
"
ponchoddh escribió:
"
poeGT escribió:
"
M_E_L_K_O_R escribió:

Well shit, I just killed her. I'm new to the game, is there a way to undo this or do I need to re-roll? As a noob, I really wish the leveling section of the guide was more fleshed out.

Yes you can change but it costs a bit of mid range currency.

Book of Reform
20x Orb of Regret
1x Lapis Amulet
Grants Alira's favour
"
M_E_L_K_O_R escribió:

Book of Reform
20x Orb of Regret
1x Lapis Amulet
Grants Alira's favour

Thanks! How does it work? Is this a vendor recipe? Do I need to turn all of that into a vendor?
any lvling advices? going straight totems? maybe even ancestral warchief?
gem links/ lvl gear apreciated
what is the best way to get 1 red 3 green and two blue in the body armor?
Editado por útlima vez por mogg_fanatico en 20 jun. 2019 11:59:40
Well shit, I just killed her. I'm new to the game, is there a way to undo this or do I need to re-roll? As a noob, I really wish the leveling section of the guide was more fleshed out.[/quote]

Book of Reform
20x Orb of Regret
1x Lapis Amulet
Grants Alira's favour[/quote]

yes any vendor. just 20 orbs of regret and 1 lapis amulet
Which Pantheon do we choose?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional