[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

"
kaygee82 escribió:
"
gabriella88 escribió:
Spoiler
Hey! Ive upgraded my gear somewhat. Can i get some help to how i should upgrade it from here?

Ive got 5 jewelers, clear mind, self flagellation, poacher's aim, rain of splinters and 2 jewels with life, crit and cold damage to spells. Where do i go from here?
And should i change my 5l gems? (ice spear,crit dmg,cold pen,multiple totems, gmp)
What other gem links do you recommend? ex: cwdt with? frost bomb with?
Regards/Gabbi

If you can afford it I recommend picking up a Dying Sun, good dps boost :)
Also get stupid lucky like I did earlier today and buy a Soul Mantle for 1 alch, get it 6 socketed, then 6 link it in 15 fusings :O

Btw has OP "left the building"? Seems like the folks that kept answering stuff here have left the thread :/

You need to ask something :) I got an answer just yesterday, so i think ppl are in here and answering questions. I've been playing this game for 10 years so i might be able to answer you? I am thinking either im going 6l or buying a pandemonius, cant afford both :p. But i havnt made up my mind yet.
Hi!
What happened with the pastebins for the skill trees?
It's not working...
"
alfredompcarvalho escribió:
Hi!
It's not working...

should i put up mine? Its lvl 85 one.

https://pastebin.com/mXnh6vd8
I'm really interested in this build but how is life sustained for the blood magic?
between tree % life regen and high health...your 2 karui flasks....flat regen from 2x kikizaru

if I spam totems to get my curse counter high, then yeah I see my health go down significantly but this doesnt happen much. Usually I only do this spam pre boss or monolith.
"
theo1000 escribió:
Spoiler
"
poeGT escribió:
I leveled to 70 quickly, did 3 trials to try this out on white maps. I decided to spend a bit under 1ex so I could get a feel for it. Heaps of CC, very tanky but my damage is pretty awful just on white maps. My ED on a 25-30c budget was flooring t11-t12s.

I know generally what I have to do but investing in like watchers hatred, the gloves which are like 1ex and 4ex neck I can't pull the trigger on.

This is my current quick set-up:

The neck is pretty nice, T1 dmg roll and lots of life with some res. I know the wand needs work, I need some chants. I tried to get 2 greens on soul mantle but I gave up and settled for crit instead of cold pen.

I have the 3 mandatory jewels but not watchers. I am running Haste and manually casting ele weakness. What could be pretty cheaply upgraded? While I feel tanky enough even with only 3.7khp @ lvl70 to even do red maps my damage would be laughable.

Are you cold snapping every group to maintain frenzy charges? That tbh gets really annoying after awhile. I am using frostbomb, cold snap and ele weakness mainly on bosses but huge packs I'll dump them. But I feel it's way more than just 1 button lol. Even with vortex I wouldn't even cold snap bosses - though there was a wand chant to trigger frost bomb etc with dash.

@poeGT 1st of all dont compare to ED thats a different kind of build with very different scale. 2ndly your wand/helmet/jewels/gems are different to what proposed.

some easy ones are the wand ( a couple pages ago there is a link to poe.trade with what you need) a helmet (with craft(1 divine to make it your self) + a few c to buy a nice one) and then jewels..well you need a few and each costs about 20c(abyss ones) belt (stygian+jewel) and then gems ex. a controlled destruction is much more dmg than faster or crit so that and then a few chromatics to try the 25 fixed 2 green.. i hit 2b 2g 1r with 1 try but results may vary. Also amulet is not mendatory since you can get a +curse for example or something crazy with the 3ex the pandemonius costs. watchers eye with hatred costed me 15c so i dont know what to tell you about that.
Finally no1 said its a budget t16 farmer or something.. there is a LAZY tag in the title but not a budget anywhere :p

Thanks, when I get home tomorrow I am going to go make these changes. I didn't realize the watchers eye for hatred is only 15c. That's the one that gives more cold penetration yeah? Good news about the amulet because I don't want to pay 4ex for that.

Yeah the abyss jewels I just shoved in randomly, I'll get some much better ones.

I'll grab a better wand, better abyss, throw in controlled dest instead of crit and get a hatred watchers.
Editado por útlima vez por poeGT en 19 jun. 2019 16:06:30
Spoiler
"
poeGT escribió:
"
theo1000 escribió:
Spoiler
"
poeGT escribió:
I leveled to 70 quickly, did 3 trials to try this out on white maps. I decided to spend a bit under 1ex so I could get a feel for it. Heaps of CC, very tanky but my damage is pretty awful just on white maps. My ED on a 25-30c budget was flooring t11-t12s.

I know generally what I have to do but investing in like watchers hatred, the gloves which are like 1ex and 4ex neck I can't pull the trigger on.

This is my current quick set-up:

The neck is pretty nice, T1 dmg roll and lots of life with some res. I know the wand needs work, I need some chants. I tried to get 2 greens on soul mantle but I gave up and settled for crit instead of cold pen.

I have the 3 mandatory jewels but not watchers. I am running Haste and manually casting ele weakness. What could be pretty cheaply upgraded? While I feel tanky enough even with only 3.7khp @ lvl70 to even do red maps my damage would be laughable.

Are you cold snapping every group to maintain frenzy charges? That tbh gets really annoying after awhile. I am using frostbomb, cold snap and ele weakness mainly on bosses but huge packs I'll dump them. But I feel it's way more than just 1 button lol. Even with vortex I wouldn't even cold snap bosses - though there was a wand chant to trigger frost bomb etc with dash.

@poeGT 1st of all dont compare to ED thats a different kind of build with very different scale. 2ndly your wand/helmet/jewels/gems are different to what proposed.

some easy ones are the wand ( a couple pages ago there is a link to poe.trade with what you need) a helmet (with craft(1 divine to make it your self) + a few c to buy a nice one) and then jewels..well you need a few and each costs about 20c(abyss ones) belt (stygian+jewel) and then gems ex. a controlled destruction is much more dmg than faster or crit so that and then a few chromatics to try the 25 fixed 2 green.. i hit 2b 2g 1r with 1 try but results may vary. Also amulet is not mendatory since you can get a +curse for example or something crazy with the 3ex the pandemonius costs. watchers eye with hatred costed me 15c so i dont know what to tell you about that.
Finally no1 said its a budget t16 farmer or something.. there is a LAZY tag in the title but not a budget anywhere :p

Thanks, when I get home tomorrow I am going to go make these changes. I didn't realize the watchers eye for hatred is only 15c. That's the one that gives more cold penetration yeah? Good news about the amulet because I don't want to pay 4ex for that.

Yeah the abyss jewels I just shoved in randomly, I'll get some much better ones.

I'll grab a better wand, better abyss, throw in controlled dest instead of crit and get a hatred watchers.

No prob man.
yeah at least 2 days ago with another random mod and not perfect rolls i got one with 14% pen for 15c. yy thats the one its a big dmg increase.
yeah the amulet is nice to have but if u manage to get a nice +1 curse i think its better since you can use both frost bite and ele weakness.
oh ok and dont forget to put diffentet types as well to get the bonus from the boots.

start with those and i think it should be fine. i dont have astronomical gear either and im doing fine .
"

No prob man.
yeah at least 2 days ago with another random mod and not perfect rolls i got one with 14% pen for 15c. yy thats the one its a big dmg increase.
yeah the amulet is nice to have but if u manage to get a nice +1 curse i think its better since you can use both frost bite and ele weakness.
oh ok and dont forget to put diffentet types as well to get the bonus from the boots.

start with those and i think it should be fine. i dont have astronomical gear either and im doing fine .

Will do!

Yeah the cold pen hatred ones are 1ex at the moment--other effect must be in demand like malevolence--so I'll have to wait lol. I at least got 2g 2b 1r with 4 chromes just then. ;)
Editado por útlima vez por poeGT en 19 jun. 2019 16:21:58
Thanks a lot for the buildguide, I'm enjoying this one tremendously!

I have found an addition to the build, that might prove very powerful. I'm not sure, if it was been discussed here before, but I'll post it anyway:

The new Timeless Jewel "Glorious Vanity" with the Zerphi Modifier (IMPORTANT) gives the following effect:

50% less Life Regeneration Rate

50% less maximum Total Recovery per Second from Life Leech

Energy Shield Recharge instead applies to Life

Since we are not leeching, the detrimental effect of the second line doesn't really apply to us. Personally, I slotted it in the Jewel Socket near Avatar of Fire and then allocated the transformed Keystone. This can be done with minimal tweaks to the op's tree and does NOT interfere with the spellcrit cluster nearby.

Those Jewels aren't really expensive either, so everyone gets to try :D

Thanks again for the awesome build, enjoy Legion!

Edit: I am pretty sure this enables the use of Vaal Discipline for rapid life regeneration. Not 100% on this one though. Try at your own risk :D

Edit edit: While Vaal Discipline works, it will deactivate the other aura you're running. Probably not worth the hassle having to re-enable the other aura every time.
Editado por útlima vez por Hellborn90 en 20 jun. 2019 2:45:24
"
alfredompcarvalho wrote:
Hi!
It's not working...

should i put up mine? Its lvl 85 one.

https://pastebin.com/mXnh6vd8

Thank you!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional