[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

"

No prob man.
yeah at least 2 days ago with another random mod and not perfect rolls i got one with 14% pen for 15c. yy thats the one its a big dmg increase.
yeah the amulet is nice to have but if u manage to get a nice +1 curse i think its better since you can use both frost bite and ele weakness.
oh ok and dont forget to put diffentet types as well to get the bonus from the boots.

start with those and i think it should be fine. i dont have astronomical gear either and im doing fine .

I think you got really lucky with that watchers lol.

Well I executed some of your advice. 1R 2B 2G my mantle and put controlled dest+pen in.

Got a sygian belt and 2 better abyss jewels than what I had before. That other jewel I found and it's pretty gg but I need dex+int on my spare jewel tree slot atm. Dex for max haste is pretty rough so I can't wait to go hatred.

I got a much better wand. No caster speed or crit, but ones with that or craftable were pretty sky high. The res on this actually helps a lot.

Mapping felt a lot smoother for sure but I'll probably have to level a bit more - though I only have 1 damage node to go. Damage still isn't to my liking, watchers is apparently 30% more but I haven't seen the hatred ones under 1ex yet.
"
ragnarok911 escribió:
between tree % life regen and high health...your 2 karui flasks....flat regen from 2x kikizaru

if I spam totems to get my curse counter high, then yeah I see my health go down significantly but this doesnt happen much. Usually I only do this spam pre boss or monolith.

I see, thank you!
My hatred aura is constantly turning off. I think its some weird interaction with bloodmagic/mortal conviction. anyone else having this issue? its driving me crazy

Edit: Okay i figured it out. it happens when using vaal haste
Editado por útlima vez por Rikimarius en 19 jun. 2019 19:36:55
There's a bug/quirk at the moment where leveling gems in items that give bm+mc (malachais/tukohamas) turns off the aura.
hey i think the links broke
Yeah, the poeskilltree links don't work properly, just so you know!
I don't know if this helps too much but for the really lazy and low skill guys like me, guys that are too slow to move away from monsters, a Doryani's Catalyst is great. I got mine for 1c, it has decent damage and the life leach helps with keeping me alive. It's probably cheaper than most wands / scepters with that do the same damage
Editado por útlima vez por RO_MrGummy en 20 jun. 2019 2:15:21
I made a starter divine ire totem Heiropant which was able to go upto uber elder and did that half a dozen times. Want to try some other totem build now and deep delve as well ( I like Totem and Spell play style. Melee isnt for me).

Figured I could borrow my existing 3B3W 6L Soulmantle. Thinking of Faster Casting

Could someone suggest me a decent blue support (6th link) for IceSpear before I go all out and try to off color and 6L a new one?

Currently linked :

Ice Spear -- Inc. Crit Dmg -- Added Cold -- GMP -- Cold Pen

Editado por útlima vez por spacenoxx en 20 jun. 2019 4:32:09
"
ragnarok911 escribió:
There's a bug/quirk at the moment where leveling gems in items that give bm+mc (malachais/tukohamas) turns off the aura.

A list of bugs this leagues. This one is really bad because there is no room to have haste and vaal haste at the same time. So basically Vaal haste is useless because it turns off haste after you use it once. I am using hatred now even without watchers because it's so annoying.
Thanks for the guide, well as many people mentioned already the links are broken, I also suggest using poe planner as it is not as slow and doesn't take minutes to load.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional