[3.7] Champion Ice Spear Totem (Lazy Build For Delve 1000+)

A lot of people have been asking about PoB/updated trees etc.

The OP of the build is not keeping up with this and most of us playing the build seem to have a "use your brain and figure some stuff out for yourself" mentality.

You are able to look at any of our available characters for ideas on how to build your tree.

I do apologize for that inconvenience but this build isn't some super deep thing to figure out and reading through some pages and clicking profiles should solve most questions.
Ok thanks for feedback, what about hatred and vaal haste? What do you use because I can't seem to fit both in it reserves my mana and health?
Once you have mortal conviction (the keystone past blood magic) either via the tree or items (malachais/tukohamas), you are only allowed ONE aura on you but it is free. Hatred is probably the best option and just remember YOU GET ONE. This means you cannot have hatred running and then pop a vaal haste and expect both to be there.

But mana reserves are not the issue as youll be blood magic with this build

edit: just wnt to note that Haste may be better for overall clearspeed but I have never used it with this build. I think there would be a better argument for Haste with the new Mortal Convction IF once vaal haste ended it automatically turned your reg haste back on.
Editado por útlima vez por ragnarok911 en 22 jun. 2019 16:52:14
has any1 by chance a trade site link set up for weapon filter search u would share?
"
rageface1355 escribió:

big upgrade for us thats craftable

use perfect fossil 1 socket resonator to get quality to 25-30% on hlem with ice spear enchant u want best base is a plain royal burgonet.
then use 2 socket resonator with frigid + dense until you land fortify and -cold res. Then if thats the only 2 suffix u enchant it with suffix cant be changed then remove prefixes then the enc. then u multi mod it add life , life /armor and proj pierce.

dont malachai's provide more dmg tho?
double post
Editado por útlima vez por Nisseonbeer en 22 jun. 2019 18:11:46
1) further fortify buff
2) life that malachais doesnt have and possibly more useful res than 10 all
3) ice spear enchant thats a big QoL and damage increase since totems will not always be positioned perfect
4) lowered enemy res to cold = dps
5) pierce craft means you don't need pierce jewel (clear mind, transcendent flesh, hatred watchers eye...all big dps)

malachais may have better tooltip dps for you but idk if it's more "BIS" than something like this
"
ragnarok911 escribió:
1) further fortify buff
3) ice spear enchant thats a big QoL and damage increase since totems will not always be positioned perfect
5) pierce craft means you don't need pierce jewel (clear mind, transcendent flesh, hatred watchers eye...all big dps)

malachais may have better tooltip dps for you but idk if it's more "BIS" than something like this

The nearby enemies one is kind of useless as with totems you never want to be near any enemy.

I think the increased critical strike chance in second form over all deals more damage if you can position totems well. Not sure if the shotgun effect is getting monsters twice, first form then second form.

Still though. This build lacks a lot of damage compared to others.
Editado por útlima vez por bgi123 en 22 jun. 2019 20:13:38
"
Akhloryne escribió:
What's the best mace base for a multi-mod craft ?
- a void scepter (40% elemental damage)
- a sambar scepter (6% elemental penetration
Thx :)

40% more elemental/ cast speed mods maps etc
Ele penetration is for delve/ deeper delve.

"
bgi123 escribió:
"
ragnarok911 escribió:
1) further fortify buff

The nearby enemies one is kind of useless as with totems you never want to be near any enemy.

I think the increased critical strike chance in second form over all deals more damage if you can position totems well. Not sure if the shotgun effect is getting monsters twice, first form then second form.

Still though. This build lacks a lot of damage compared to others.

This build was made more for a sense of good dps and big delving. The hat I showed how to craft is meant for delve. In delve you dont always have the room or positioning for the totems. thus the enc and the neaby cold res.
for mapping this helm is imho better or as good as what i was using :
(I like to run unid corrupted t16 bosses etc very rippy maps)

versus

and my next one im making is a royal burgonet base so should have like 633+ base armor.
(Quote:
Still though. This build lacks a lot of damage compared to others.)
Most other builds aren't delving 1k+ and are paper.
if you are expecting huuuge dps look elsewhere and the tooltip doesnt really show the dps of 5-6 totems shooting 10 proj with big crit chance and crit multi piercing.
Editado por útlima vez por rageface1355 en 22 jun. 2019 20:44:04

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional