[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

"
Hey, just wanted to give you a feedback

I decided to give a try to your build as a reroll. The levelling was smooth (I had all levelling uniques) with Armageddon Brand (made me want to reroll for elementalist and I would have if I hadn't bought all the gear for this build lol).

Now I am lvl 71 and started mapping up to T5. I have most of the gear, gems 19 with 20% quality and enchant (not the gloves and jewels yet) but no diamond flask (because why not I wanted to try it quickly didn't tooj the time to take a cheap crucial flask :p).
The DPS is really good, it crushes everything so far. So thank you for the guide.

Btw, do the vortex overlap? Should we spam it?

I'm glad you're enjoying the build :)

Vortex's ground effect (the chill and dot part) does not overlap, thus spamming it won't help , just use Vortex for tougher enemies.

Btw I personally think Hierophant might be a better choice for Armageddon brand (crit base, not Overload), I'm level 78, and crushing T4 with a 4 linked Armageddon (with no other item that is worth more than 2c). It's one of the smoothest characters I've ever played.
Editado por útlima vez por diabloyd en 12 dic. 2018 15:02:05
hmmm okay I see. I will stop spamming it then cuz now I don't see anything boss are doing and it can be quite deadly.
Yeah build is nice, only pb is that Blade flurry is quite hard to aim, but I have been quite laggy tonight so maybe it will be easier with a good connection.

Ok, I was thinking of an inpulsa elementalist to quickly expldoes everything, but it might not be needed since the clear of AB seems allready very good.
"
rotheee escribió:
hey mate :)

i had nearly the same idea sand started with a coc build.

i have no cospris so i use a faST sceptre with groundslam mulrtistrike

im assasin and i have 2 probs:

i have no leech except atziri flask.
i dont use mom since i use herald of ice and blasphemy with assaains mark.
so my survibility six .. any suggestions?

Penetration!
no idea now .. probably ill skip assasins mark after i get more crit and use frostbite?
sure i could go with the flask but its still too less.
any tips here?

this is my pob:
do i miss something? https://pastebin.com/1S5D7qYq

First of all, Deadly Infusion(Assassin ascendancy) is much better than 2 small passives.

And for the sustain and survivability, I feel like you don't need two rings to boost your damage or Life/res, my suggestion is simple: replace one of your rings and get a Doedre's Damning for an additional curse.
Use blasphemy-Assassin mark , and cwdt(level 1) + warlord's mark (up to level 5)

If you think you have enough damage for now, feel free to swap Assassin's mark to Enfeeble.
there's no command of the pit on poetrade yet.
What else can you use as gloves?
"
diabloyd escribió:
"
Trugarn escribió:
HI!

Just switched over to this build. Cant quite get the damage there, can you help me out with some tips?

Imported whole build to POB

https://pastebin.com/xuqrk0rm

Spells, unlike attacks, depends heavily on the gems' level.
Your IceNova/Frostbolt's gem level is way too low. Try to level them up a bit (or just buy some from another), lvl 15 Ice Nova and Frostbolt should be ok for you right now.

Blade Flurry's gem level is irrelevant, but its quality provides attack speed. Thus you can get a level 1 Blade Flurry with 20% quality.

Thank you for a quick reply!

Ok so just level gems, what should be my next couple of "big things" to aim for. I guess a cospri first? And a 6link carcass after that?

i have 1 4link (gloves) that i dont use. Suggestion with what to fill it with? :)

Thank you for an awesome and fun build!
"
hmmm okay I see. I will stop spamming it then cuz now I don't see anything boss are doing and it can be quite deadly.
Yeah build is nice, only pb is that Blade flurry is quite hard to aim, but I have been quite laggy tonight so maybe it will be easier with a good connection.

Ok, I was thinking of an inpulsa elementalist to quickly expldoes everything, but it might not be needed since the clear of AB seems allready very good.

You can still use Inpulsa tho (Hiero or Elementalist), one of the best combos for Armageddon is Inpulsa + Mind of the Council + Yoke of Suffering + MoM.
"
DnLx3 escribió:

Rare gloves with enough Life/res and Attack speed.
"
diabloyd escribió:
"

You can still use Inpulsa tho (Hiero or Elementalist), one of the best combos for Armageddon is Inpulsa + Mind of the Council + Yoke of Suffering + MoM.

Sounds good yeah, will be my next build I guess. Too bad SF players realised Yoke was worth something.
Why not inquisitor then if crit+inpulsa?

(I stop spamming your topic with off topic messages sorry. :D)
"
diabloyd escribió:
"
DnLx3 escribió:

Rare gloves with enough Life/res and Attack speed.

Any uniques?
"
Trugarn escribió:
"
diabloyd escribió:
"
Trugarn escribió:
HI!

Just switched over to this build. Cant quite get the damage there, can you help me out with some tips?

Imported whole build to POB

https://pastebin.com/xuqrk0rm

Spells, unlike attacks, depends heavily on the gems' level.
Your IceNova/Frostbolt's gem level is way too low. Try to level them up a bit (or just buy some from another), lvl 15 Ice Nova and Frostbolt should be ok for you right now.

Blade Flurry's gem level is irrelevant, but its quality provides attack speed. Thus you can get a level 1 Blade Flurry with 20% quality.

Thank you for a quick reply!

Ok so just level gems, what should be my next couple of "big things" to aim for. I guess a cospri first? And a 6link carcass after that?

i have 1 4link (gloves) that i dont use. Suggestion with what to fill it with? :)

Thank you for an awesome and fun build!

You're welcome :)
I'd say your next big thing would be a Cospri AND a Kaom's Root for stun immune. 6 linked Carcass is nice, but you should get high level gems first. And once you allocate the sockets in the passive tree, you'll need some jewels to fill in.

As for the extra 4link, it seems you missed the Ancestral Protector? And maybe you can put in something like CWDT+Orb of Storms+Blind+culling strike

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional