[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

"
diabloyd escribió:
"
So how is the Clearspeed of maps with this build? I mean, I want to use him as a Bosser but when I'm mapping I dont want to slog through

Here you go: https://youtu.be/P565dLyMtVw

Triggered - you didnt picked 6sockets.. and sextants.. :D

But I really would like to know what makes biggest damage in fortifications without cospri.. And you dont even wear granite.. Not sure how to be tanky as tank.. Maybe I should go for pure juggernaut for endurance charges.
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
What you think about this version for tree and skill setup?
Use double frozen trail and GC https://pastebin.com/wu1nZcJQ (cyclone without kaom's roots) or use arc instead molten shell for shocking enemies
Editado por útlima vez por mary1ane en 11 dic. 2018 15:59:12
"
webas escribió:
"
diabloyd escribió:
"
So how is the Clearspeed of maps with this build? I mean, I want to use him as a Bosser but when I'm mapping I dont want to slog through

Here you go: https://youtu.be/P565dLyMtVw

Triggered - you didnt picked 6sockets.. and sextants.. :D

But I really would like to know what makes biggest damage in fortifications without cospri.. And you dont even wear granite.. Not sure how to be tanky as tank.. Maybe I should go for pure juggernaut for endurance charges.

As you can see this is my standard character (I'm currently playing an Armageddon Hierophant, one of the smoothest characters I played), and unlike other people, I am not that wealthy in standard (and can't even afford a frikin Zana affix lol)
In fact this character is a BF version, and I simply changed the BF to Cyclone and replaced Kaom's root with a pair of random rare boots with life and movement speed. So as you can see, the damage is too much and the defense is not that decent for general mapping.
You might wanna get Champion/Assassin nodes if you're playing cyclone version, a significant QoL increase.

The members of the Syndicate can be easily chilled and even frozen, I think this is one way to be tanky right? Just make sure you don't get one shot, and just one shot them instead :p

I'd still recommend BF over Cyclone, since it's much easier to control the movements of your character (which can avoid running into some AoE damage accidentally), and it has higher damage (faster attack speed).

If you still can't afford Cospri, you can always use other ways to proc multiple Ice Nova, such as cwdt-Frostbolts-GMP. Hell you can even use a spell totem to cast frostbolt, or both (CWDT setup plus Frostbolt Totem) for a more reliable damage output.

The problem of Juggernaut is the starting point in the passive tree is too far away from the nodes you'd like to take, thus, a big waste of passive points. And you'll likely result in a low crit chance to CoC.
But hey, you can still try it in PoB and see how it goes. Jugg provides a lot of accuracy and some good attack speed, maybe you'll be able to dual wield Cospri and makeup with the disadvantages I've just mentioned.

"
Use double frozen trail and GC https://pastebin.com/wu1nZcJQ (cyclone without kaom's roots)

Your Cospri setup might need some adjusting.
You can only proc 1 spell per proc, thus, 3 different spells in Cospri won't do that good, and you'll probably won't get enough frostbolts to proc ice nova (due to its 1/3 probability to proc, and the projectiles fly much faster than normal because of Frozen Trail, this can be a bit awkward since you'll need them to be slower to proc more Ice Nova.

Plus, GC's damage is 40% physical, resulting in a very low damage, totally not worth putting it in Cospri.

My suggestions are, you can either link 2 supports to the Frostbolt in Cospri (Hypothermia and Controlled Destruction)to enhance Frostbolt itself.

Or link it with Frostbolt-Ice Nova-Hypothermia, for more damage and more Ice Nova procs like I did in my build.

And keep in mind that most of your damage comes from your 6 linked Ice Nova CoC (80%-90%)
Editado por útlima vez por diabloyd en 11 dic. 2018 16:16:56
"
diabloyd escribió:
"
Use double frozen trail and GC https://pastebin.com/wu1nZcJQ (cyclone without kaom's roots)

Your Cospri setup might need some adjusting.
You can only proc 1 spell per proc, thus, 3 different spells in Cospri won't do that good, and you'll probably won't get enough frostbolts to proc ice nova (due to its 1/3 probability to proc, and the projectiles fly much faster than normal because of Frozen Trail, this can be a bit awkward since you'll need them to be slower to proc more Ice Nova.

Plus, GC's damage is 40% physical, resulting in a very low damage, totally not worth putting it in Cospri.

My suggestions are, you can either link 2 supports to the Frostbolt in Cospri (Hypothermia and Controlled Destruction)to enhance Frostbolt itself.

Or link it with Frostbolt-Ice Nova-Hypothermia, for more damage and more Ice Nova procs like I did in my build.

And keep in mind that most of your damage comes from your 6 linked Ice Nova CoC (80%-90%)

so, for your opinion what is the best gem setup for cospri if i use cyclone?without frozen trial
Editado por útlima vez por mary1ane en 11 dic. 2018 16:27:28
*EDIT* I overlooked something.
Editado por útlima vez por Paperkiller en 11 dic. 2018 17:39:47
I paly this Build in the current league and the only problem is the survivability against some league masters (I think this is a core league problem)

I switched the gloves to Atziri ones for Vaal Pact on Crit.
Thinking about switching from raider to slayer for overleech. Any other ideas to "buff" the survivability?

"
bleuce escribió:
I paly this Build in the current league and the only problem is the survivability against some league masters (I think this is a core league problem)

Thinking about switching from raider to slayer for overleech. Any other ideas to "buff" the survivability?

25 ex day 5 hmmmmmmm
My totem throws shiny potatoes.
Just wanted to share.. im the guy who is without cospri..

I thought I will try temp chain +enfeele instead of running with enfeeble.

lol what a joke - i pur warlord mark on blasphemy and i receive so less damage its not even funny. tops all that.

In extreme boss i would probably put w mark + enfeeble but w mark is incredible. Going to get +1endurance charge.
I swear if they make some maven "Simon says" insta-death minigame, sirus, exarch ball minigame then i wont play poe2.
"
bleuce escribió:

Sure, in fact, there are a couple of ideas I had in my mind.

Atziri's gloves + slayer is one good idea.

I'm playing another build in Betrayal so I don't know which kind of master you find difficult to survive.

Maybe the melee physical ones like Haku, Vorici, Vagan?

If this is the case, then you should go for the Jugg node, and use a High level CWDT setup.

CWDT(MAX) - Immortal Call(MAX) - Increased Duration(MAX) - Summon Chaos Golem (at least lvl 12)

And get an "increased Immortal Call duration" enchant.

This way you can have MOST of the time being physical immune.

The next one is the good'ol Loreweave, get 80% max res and you're good to go.

Another option is to enhance the MoM capability. Get Mind of the council for "recover 3% max mana per shock", then use Yoke of Suffering so your cold damage can shock too. You'll have almost infinite mana to spend which means a straight up 30% damage mitigation.
To make up with the damage loss, you'll need at least 1-2 flat fire damage (no matter its attack or spell, to inflict ignite), and if possible, get some "chance to poison/bleed".
With the Assassin node, you automatically can make the enemy take 20-25% more damage (chill/freeze, ignite, poison, shock)

Feel free to use any of these ideas, and maybe combine them. I hope this will help :)
Editado por útlima vez por diabloyd en 12 dic. 2018 3:34:46

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional