[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

"
"
diabloyd escribió:
"
What you think about this version for tree and skill setup?
Use double frozen trail and GC https://pastebin.com/wu1nZcJQ (cyclone without kaom's roots)

Your Cospri setup might need some adjusting.
You can only proc 1 spell per proc, thus, 3 different spells in Cospri won't do that good, and you'll probably won't get enough frostbolts to proc ice nova (due to its 1/3 probability to proc, and the projectiles fly much faster than normal because of Frozen Trail, this can be a bit awkward since you'll need them to be slower to proc more Ice Nova.

Plus, GC's damage is 40% physical, resulting in a very low damage, totally not worth putting it in Cospri.

My suggestions are, you can either link 2 supports to the Frostbolt in Cospri (Hypothermia and Controlled Destruction)to enhance Frostbolt itself.

Or link it with Frostbolt-Ice Nova-Hypothermia, for more damage and more Ice Nova procs like I did in my build.

And keep in mind that most of your damage comes from your 6 linked Ice Nova CoC (80%-90%)

so, for your opinion what is the best gem setup for cospri if i use cyclone?without frozen trial

Frostbolt - Gmp - Ice Nova

And with frozen trial I would recommend Frostbolt-Bonechill-Vortex. First you have automatic chill and Bonchill buff, second, your vortex has a 1 sec cd, which is ideal because this way you can have more frostbolt procs
hello, i realy like that build.

im not sure what is better , gmp+frostbolt+ice nova or frostbolt+vortex+bonechill with the gems

and i dont know which boots and gloves i should get, i dont like kaoms and command of the pit are not existence or to expensive atm in the league.

thanks for the build
Do you think this build could handle Uber Elder fine? Also loreweave vs carcass jack?
Editado por útlima vez por Rocky0rocky en 12 dic. 2018 7:31:24
"
webas escribió:
"
diabloyd escribió:
"
So how is the Clearspeed of maps with this build? I mean, I want to use him as a Bosser but when I'm mapping I dont want to slog through

Here you go: https://youtu.be/P565dLyMtVw

Triggered - you didnt picked 6sockets.. and sextants.. :D

But I really would like to know what makes biggest damage in fortifications without cospri.. And you dont even wear granite.. Not sure how to be tanky as tank.. Maybe I should go for pure juggernaut for endurance charges.

Granite? Naw man, use Basalt
"
bleuce escribió:

I switched the gloves to Atziri ones for Vaal Pact on Crit.
Thinking about switching from raider to slayer for overleech. Any other ideas to "buff" the survivability?

25 exa glvoes on day 5? (cough) RM T'ing are we
Editado por útlima vez por DamageIncorporated en 12 dic. 2018 11:19:05
"
xaiyx escribió:
hello, i realy like that build.

im not sure what is better , gmp+frostbolt+ice nova or frostbolt+vortex+bonechill with the gems

and i dont know which boots and gloves i should get, i dont like kaoms and command of the pit are not existence or to expensive atm in the league.

thanks for the build

Just use rare gloves and boots if you don't have other choices. And you can have some attack speed from the gloves.

Since you don't have Command of the Pit, you should probably use Vortex to trigger Arcane Surge.

So I would recommend GMP-frostbolt+IceNova in Cospri, and Vortex-Bonechill-Arcane Surge in another item.

If you're using Cyclone, you don't really need Kaom's root cause you are stun immune during cyclone.

If you're using BF, it's always better to use Kaom's root. But if you REALLY dislike Kaom's root and want to use BF, you can get the Brine King Pantheon and some other sources of "Stun recovery" (for instance, rare studded belt, Duskblight boots, etc). It should be ok if you're not aiming for high-end content.
"
Rocky0rocky escribió:
Do you think this build could handle Uber Elder fine? Also loreweave vs carcass jack?

If you're aiming for high-end content, especially Uber Elder, Loreweave can be significantly better.

But for general mapping and stuff, Carcass Jack feels better.

You can handle Uber Elder if you have enough ehp to at least not get one shot(8k+, 7.5k+ with Loreweave), and maybe 1.5M dps without flasks to make it easier. (the calculation of the true dps is written in my PoB's "Skills")

Also, you would really like to use BF instead of Cyclone, plus Kaom's Root. Cause cyclone can be really annoying if you're trying to do burst damage WHILE avoiding incoming damage.

PS:ehp means your life*1.3 (if your mana is more than 30% of your life).
HI!

Just switched over to this build. Cant quite get the damage there, can you help me out with some tips?

Imported whole build to POB

https://pastebin.com/xuqrk0rm

Hey, just wanted to give you a feedback

I decided to give a try to your build as a reroll. The levelling was smooth (I had all levelling uniques) with Armageddon Brand (made me want to reroll for elementalist and I would have if I hadn't bought all the gear for this build lol).

Now I am lvl 71 and started mapping up to T5. I have most of the gear, gems 19 with 20% quality and enchant (not the gloves and jewels yet) but no diamond flask (because why not I wanted to try it quickly didn't tooj the time to take a cheap crucial flask :p).
The DPS is really good, it crushes everything so far. So thank you for the guide.

Btw, do the vortex overlap? Should we spam it?
Editado por útlima vez por Juniper69 en 12 dic. 2018 14:34:16
hey mate :)

i had nearly the same idea sand started with a coc build.

i have no cospris so i use a faST sceptre with groundslam mulrtistrike

im assasin and i have 2 probs:

i have no leech except atziri flask.
i dont use mom since i use herald of ice and blasphemy with assaains mark.
so my survibility six .. any suggestions?

Penetration!
no idea now .. probably ill skip assasins mark after i get more crit and use frostbite?
sure i could go with the flask but its still too less.
any tips here?

this is my pob:
do i miss something? https://pastebin.com/1S5D7qYq
"
Trugarn escribió:
HI!

Just switched over to this build. Cant quite get the damage there, can you help me out with some tips?

Imported whole build to POB

https://pastebin.com/xuqrk0rm

Spells, unlike attacks, depends heavily on the gems' level.
Your IceNova/Frostbolt's gem level is way too low. Try to level them up a bit (or just buy some from another), lvl 15 Ice Nova and Frostbolt should be ok for you right now.

Blade Flurry's gem level is irrelevant, but its quality provides attack speed. Thus you can get a level 1 Blade Flurry with 20% quality.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional