[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
Hey I dropped the Faruls Chest on Betrayl and i wanna ask if I can play this build with the Faruls or is it completly waste?.. Just wanna test her with a build but i don´t find anyone. Probably with this build i can play it..

You can give me the feruls to test for you ;D
Seems like I cant equip Kaom's Heart and use high level Wrath because of STR and INT requirements. It seems like @OP doesnt have any extra stats on gear, do Scion get int and str when level up? How do i solve this with so much uniques on build?
Hi dude, first of all - nice guide! I saw the build from Nobodyme on twitch and I really liked it. I wanted try out scourge arrow since delve, but couldn't play that much.

I saw a lot of questions regarding leveling, could you spare a little time regarding gem setups while leveling? I saw you have leveling trees - if these could be in PoB that would be epic.
Usually bow characters are a bit shit to level up, but apart from that I pretty much have all the leveling generic items so that shouldn't be an issue.

Thanks!
"
feelthepain escribió:
Seems like I cant equip Kaom's Heart and use high level Wrath because of STR and INT requirements. It seems like @OP doesnt have any extra stats on gear, do Scion get int and str when level up? How do i solve this with so much uniques on build?

So I'm not sure why you are having stat requirement problems. I have one meek and almost all the budget gear and I have enough str to equip my kaoms when I hit 68. Mind you I'm only 65 right now. Do you have one of the meek jewels in the starter part of the tree yet? That seems to be the only thing I could imagine is putting you short... other than maybe an amulet. The budget amulet gives a ton of +stats

Also I believe the high level wrath comes from a corruption on his ring.
Editado por útlima vez por cjbender en 17 dic. 2018 17:59:16
I just logged in and checked, with carnage heart, nomad, and hyrri's bite i have 271 Strength and 492 dexterity, 159 intelligence. But I also haven't taken any of the +30 int nodes yet.
Editado por útlima vez por cjbender en 17 dic. 2018 18:31:20
"
cjbender escribió:
I just logged in and checked, with carnage heart, nomad, and hyrri's bite i have 271 Strength and 492 dexterity, 159 intelligence. But I also haven't taken any of the +30 int nodes yet.

The problem is I'm not using those. I'm using pretty similar gear in the gear section with yoke, tombfist, bubonic, rare belt, rare quiver etc. and none of them give any kind of stats.
"
feelthepain escribió:
"
cjbender escribió:

The problem is I'm not using those. I'm using pretty similar gear in the gear section with yoke, tombfist, bubonic, rare belt, rare quiver etc. and none of them give any kind of stats.

You should know the requirements for the gems BEFORE you buy your rare gear. Sounds like you'll need to buy some new rare gear then
"
feelthepain escribió:
Is #% chance to shock in Yoke important? Should I look for resist or shock on Yoke?

It's not important, look for resists.
"
nyikhmur escribió:
I loved this build in delve, but sadly it borderline unplayable in betrayal, due to the fortification and research layouts :(

Yeah, that's just an unfortunate bug with the skill, best advice I can give you is to Blink Arrow past the doorway or Phase Rush.
"
Hey I dropped the Faruls Chest on Betrayl and i wanna ask if I can play this build with the Faruls or is it completly waste?.. Just wanna test her with a build but i don´t find anyone. Probably with this build i can play it..

The Farrul's version of this build was the superior one, just that it's more expensive. Once I had all the proper gear for it, it quickly became one of my all-time favorite builds.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional