[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

Hello here are my current items and PoB:

https://pastebin.com/nVyRZTQq

Items

I'm in doubt on how to proceed, I have the following options (in no particular order):
1. get Farrul's Fur + Farruls Bite for permanent Frenzy/Power Charge uptime, 50% phasing uptime and blind (loose 10% dodge/spelldodge and ~70k dps in the process)
2. get Unnatural Instinct into the right socket to gain 6 skill points, get the jewel socket under the claw nodes, socket Lioneye's inside and get the claw nodes for more crit & crit multi (good dps gain, slight survivability loss at current level)
3. Get a better Watcher's Eye (hatred penetration + crit chance would be ideal, but any 2 mod eye is an increase)

Additionally, I'm conflicted about the Increased Critical strikes gem, my PoB shows a DPS loss by replacing Cold Penetration with Increased Critical Strikes (or any other support for that matter), however the OP suggests Increased Critical Strikes in place of Penetration in both variants of his build, any thoughts?
"
SkillshotsOP escribió:
"
feelthepain escribió:
Seems like I cant equip Kaom's Heart and use high level Wrath because of STR and INT requirements. It seems like @OP doesnt have any extra stats on gear, do Scion get int and str when level up? How do i solve this with so much uniques on build?

If you need that slight bit of extra Strength, take the Life and Strength node on the top left of the Scion wheel, right at the start. You can sacrifice a life node or just take the regen nodes leading up to the jewel socket rather than the mana nodes if you have to do this. As for the Wrath, the reason I can use it without meeting Intelligence requirements is because it comes from a corruption rather than a skill gem, which allows you to completely bypass all attribute requirements. If you don't have Wrath as a corruption, feel free to use a lower level Wrath gem.

How about hatred instead of low level Wrath? Is Wrath better because of crit Watchers eye or is it better overall even when low level?
"
feelthepain escribió:
"
SkillshotsOP escribió:
"
feelthepain escribió:
Seems like I cant equip Kaom's Heart and use high level Wrath because of STR and INT requirements. It seems like @OP doesnt have any extra stats on gear, do Scion get int and str when level up? How do i solve this with so much uniques on build?

If you need that slight bit of extra Strength, take the Life and Strength node on the top left of the Scion wheel, right at the start. You can sacrifice a life node or just take the regen nodes leading up to the jewel socket rather than the mana nodes if you have to do this. As for the Wrath, the reason I can use it without meeting Intelligence requirements is because it comes from a corruption rather than a skill gem, which allows you to completely bypass all attribute requirements. If you don't have Wrath as a corruption, feel free to use a lower level Wrath gem.

How about hatred instead of low level Wrath? Is Wrath better because of crit Watchers eye or is it better overall even when low level?

Wrath is better UNTIL you get a hatred watcher's eye at which point they either equal out (1 mod watchers eye --- crit actually being better than wrath overall, the rest are on par) or hatred pulls ahead with a 2+ mod watchers eye
"
Palaryel escribió:

Wrath is better UNTIL you get a hatred watcher's eye at which point they either equal out (1 mod watchers eye --- crit actually being better than wrath overall, the rest are on par) or hatred pulls ahead with a 2+ mod watchers eye

So let me get this straight, low level Wrath with 1 mod(crit chance) Watcher's Eye is better then level 21 Hatred with 1 mod Watcher's eye?
"
feelthepain escribió:
"
Palaryel escribió:

So let me get this straight, low level Wrath with 1 mod(crit chance) Watcher's Eye is better then level 21 Hatred with 1 mod Watcher's eye?

Potentially yes, wrath = flat lightning damage, Hatred = phys as extra cold and we dont have much phys to begin with. A level 16-17 wrath (without an watchers eye) is around 50-60k dps (with my gear), you get the same with a level 20 hatred and a 1 mod (noncrit) watcher's eye

Keep in mind that 1mod (noncrit) hatred watchers eye is relatively cheap (40-60c), so you can buy that and skip +int nodes from tree (especially if youre not using increased critical strikes, since those 2 gems are our biggest int requirement)
"
Palaryel escribió:
"
feelthepain escribió:
"
Palaryel escribió:

Potentially yes, wrath = flat lightning damage, Hatred = phys as extra cold and we dont have much phys to begin with. A level 16-17 wrath (without an watchers eye) is around 50-60k dps (with my gear), you get the same with a level 20 hatred and a 1 mod (noncrit) watcher's eye

Keep in mind that 1mod (noncrit) hatred watchers eye is relatively cheap (40-60c), so you can buy that and skip +int nodes from tree (especially if youre not using increased critical strikes, since those 2 gems are our biggest int requirement)

The suggestion with hatred and watchers eye is actually pretty good. So u dont have to strugle and get int on gear but its gonna cost u an jewel slot but i still like the hatred idea better.
I got another question, how important flat cold damage on jewels?
For example:
Jewel1 = 60 total ele dmg to attacks(flat fire, fire cold, bow cold)
Jewel2 = 50 total ele dmg to attacks(flat cold, bow cold)

Which one is better in this situation? In both situation, how do I search for good jewels on poe.trade(a link would be awesome, I'm bit confused about these jewels)

And can you use unnatural instinct with build-1 and save some skill points?
Editado por útlima vez por feelthepain en 18 dic. 2018 19:33:04
I decided to go the Unnatural instinct route, got me 6 extra skill points (since I was taking the runspeed nodes previously), then I went for the far right extra jewel slot, socketed Lioneye's jewel into it and got the claw crit nodes for more damage. Both jewels seem to be worth it at this stage.

Here's my updated PoB, pulling around 2kk boss DPS, I'm really satisfied with the build now as it is. My next upgrade will be a dual hatred mod Watcher's Eye and if I decide to level further I'll either take more HP% nodes or go for Phase Acrobatics (I think extra dodge could actually be more valuable at this stage compared to a bit extra HP)

https://pastebin.com/7vtSEuPm

Editado por útlima vez por Palaryel en 18 dic. 2018 17:22:29
"
Palaryel escribió:
I decided to go the Unnatural instinct route, got me 6 extra skill points (since I was taking the runspeed nodes previously), then I went for the far right extra jewel slot, socketed Lioneye's jewel into it and got the claw crit nodes for more damage. Both jewels seem to be worth it at this stage.

Here's my updated PoB, pulling around 2kk boss DPS, I'm really satisfied with the build now as it is. My next upgrade will be a dual hatred mod Watcher's Eye and if I decide to level further I'll either take more HP% nodes or go for Phase Acrobatics (I think extra dodge could actually be more valuable at this stage compared to a bit extra HP)

https://pastebin.com/7vtSEuPm

You're missing like 1m dps, you don't have point blank configured correctly. Proj travel distance needs to be set to 1
well i made it through the tough leveling and now i just wreck everything, not sure i ever played a build that mapped so fast.

Uber lab took me 4 tries because traps are spooky and i rush too much but i got it done.

A friend got a mirror over the weekend and bought me a 6l hopeshredder and a Kaom's so now i just gotta build towards a yoke and hit 80 for the rings.

this build is pretty sick once it gets rolling

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional