[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
Hey,
loving the build so far - it steamrolls content easily.

Do we want additional arrows for our SA setup? Is it beneficial to get the corrupted/elder quiver with +1 arrows?

Additional arrows does very little for Scourge Arrow. Clearspeed remains about the same and single target is only marginally better due to slightly better interaction with Point Blank. It's not worth going out of your way for at all.
"
m2tuu escribió:
For reasons unknow to me, my build (this build little changes (before changed) didnt and doesnt freeze enemies

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say here but if you're struggling with freezing enemies you may be lacking on crit chance. And this should go without saying but make sure you aren't accidentally using Elemental Focus. If that doesn't work you can also try using an Ice Bite Support.
"
Palaryel escribió:
Hello here are my current items and PoB:

https://pastebin.com/nVyRZTQq

Items

I'm in doubt on how to proceed, I have the following options (in no particular order):
1. get Farrul's Fur + Farruls Bite for permanent Frenzy/Power Charge uptime, 50% phasing uptime and blind (loose 10% dodge/spelldodge and ~70k dps in the process)
2. get Unnatural Instinct into the right socket to gain 6 skill points, get the jewel socket under the claw nodes, socket Lioneye's inside and get the claw nodes for more crit & crit multi (good dps gain, slight survivability loss at current level)
3. Get a better Watcher's Eye (hatred penetration + crit chance would be ideal, but any 2 mod eye is an increase)

Additionally, I'm conflicted about the Increased Critical strikes gem, my PoB shows a DPS loss by replacing Cold Penetration with Increased Critical Strikes (or any other support for that matter), however the OP suggests Increased Critical Strikes in place of Penetration in both variants of his build, any thoughts?

Simply picking from that list I'd recommend going for a Farrul's Fur next, it's the hugest quality of life upgrade in this build. Also I use Increased Critical Strikes for damage consistency, without it your damage will fluctuate way too much. Damage consistency trumps damage potential.
"
feelthepain escribió:
"
SkillshotsOP escribió:
"
feelthepain escribió:
Seems like I cant equip Kaom's Heart and use high level Wrath because of STR and INT requirements. It seems like @OP doesnt have any extra stats on gear, do Scion get int and str when level up? How do i solve this with so much uniques on build?

If you need that slight bit of extra Strength, take the Life and Strength node on the top left of the Scion wheel, right at the start. You can sacrifice a life node or just take the regen nodes leading up to the jewel socket rather than the mana nodes if you have to do this. As for the Wrath, the reason I can use it without meeting Intelligence requirements is because it comes from a corruption rather than a skill gem, which allows you to completely bypass all attribute requirements. If you don't have Wrath as a corruption, feel free to use a lower level Wrath gem.

How about hatred instead of low level Wrath? Is Wrath better because of crit Watchers eye or is it better overall even when low level?

The thing is that Hatred does almost nothing for this build without a Watcher's Eye since this build has VERY little Physical Damage, while Wrath provides us a nice chunk of flat Lightning Damage. Unless you have a decent Watcher's Eye for Hatred I'd say just stick to the Wrath even at a lower level.
"
feelthepain escribió:
I got another question, how important flat cold damage on jewels?
For example:
Jewel1 = 60 total ele dmg to attacks(flat fire, fire cold, bow cold)
Jewel2 = 50 total ele dmg to attacks(flat cold, bow cold)

Which one is better in this situation? In both situation, how do I search for good jewels on poe.trade(a link would be awesome, I'm bit confused about these jewels)

And can you use unnatural instinct with build-1 and save some skill points?

Jewel 2 is better for this build since we prioritize Cold Damage. Also for searching up jewels on poe.trade just search up the affixes you want under "Mods."

For example when I was searching for my Abyss Jewels, I would look for "+# to Maximum Life," "Adds # to # Cold Damage to Bow attacks" etc.

Lastly, Unnatural Instinct is godly on this build, I used it in version 2 of the build and it can just as easily be used in version 1. Due to the huge amount of points it saves on top of the stats it grants when slotted in the top-right of the Scion Tree, it's one of the hugest direct lategame upgrades you can get for this build. Only reason I don't recommend it more is because the jewel can be very pricey.
What is the minimum gear required to get this build going?
Uber Elder on farm with this build... just got my farruls and linked it in 200 fuse today! Not sure if i like the kaoms version or this better yet...

Editado por útlima vez por chongg420 en 19 dic. 2018 0:06:04
A note to anyone playing this build in betrayal: Use War Banner.
"
Ateres escribió:
What is the minimum gear required to get this build going?

6l Hopeshredder or 5l Hopeshredder + Kaom's Heart. That's really about it just to get the build started.
"
Erionn escribió:
A note to anyone playing this build in betrayal: Use War Banner.

Ah yes completely forgot about this. War Banner is amazing in this build for the free accuracy and Adrenaline. I'll add this into the original post later.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional