[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
SkillshotsOP escribió:

Remember that almost all endgame bosses have 80% Less Curse Effectiveness, and Assassin's Mark doesn't grant very much DPS compared to most other curses anyways without the power charges (which you won't be getting much of at all against most bosses), because of this it's not worth it at all to use over simple damage stats against bosses.

I see, thank you. Also would the projectile speed from 20% quality be worth it to give up for a Lv21 scourge arrow?
when would you recommend making the change to vaal pact? right after slayer or later?

also does point blank only affect the initial hit of scourge arrow or the pods too
Editado por útlima vez por DotsandDashes en 16 dic. 2018 20:25:50
Ok, so far so good :D I 6 linked my bow and got the right colors, so I'm excited about hitting level 60. And I got one of the Meek jewels... Can you give me a rough guideline for which uniques to go for in order? Should I go for two more meeks before the other options first? I'm out of currency right now, 6 linking that bow cost me a lot, but it'd be cool to have an order for upgrades!

Thanks for the in depth write up, looking forward to end game with it :D
"
memerdude420 escribió:
"
SkillshotsOP escribió:

Remember that almost all endgame bosses have 80% Less Curse Effectiveness, and Assassin's Mark doesn't grant very much DPS compared to most other curses anyways without the power charges (which you won't be getting much of at all against most bosses), because of this it's not worth it at all to use over simple damage stats against bosses.

I see, thank you. Also would the projectile speed from 20% quality be worth it to give up for a Lv21 scourge arrow?

I'd say it's worth it. The amount of damage you get from a level 21 Scourge Arrow compared to a level 20 is pretty marginal. I'd rather have the projectile speed for stronger clearspeed.
"
DotsandDashes escribió:
when would you recommend making the change to vaal pact? right after slayer or later?

also does point blank only affect the initial hit of scourge arrow or the pods too

After Slayer. Also no, Point Blank affects both the main arrow and the Spore Pods from Scourge Arrow.
"
cjbender escribió:
Ok, so far so good :D I 6 linked my bow and got the right colors, so I'm excited about hitting level 60. And I got one of the Meek jewels... Can you give me a rough guideline for which uniques to go for in order? Should I go for two more meeks before the other options first? I'm out of currency right now, 6 linking that bow cost me a lot, but it'd be cool to have an order for upgrades!

Thanks for the in depth write up, looking forward to end game with it :D

Since you already have the 6l bow, next focus on the Kaom's Heart then a 2 socket Tombfist and a Yoke of Suffering, after that finish getting the next 2 Meek's. Past that it's personal preference.
Hey, thanks for making this build, its going pretty well for me so far. Just wanted to know if i should prioritize cold damage to bows/attacks or any flat ele damage on my jewels
"
AegonV escribió:
Hey, thanks for making this build, its going pretty well for me so far. Just wanted to know if i should prioritize cold damage to bows/attacks or any flat ele damage on my jewels

Ideally you want both flat cold to bows and just generic flat cold, but if you're on a budget and you have to pick one or the other, go with flat cold to bows since the values are higher.
I had a bit of a struggle in the 60's and early 70's but now I am starting to enjoy the build. My gear is still mediocre but with the merc lab ascendancy done the clear speed is pretty good.

I had to learn that blood rage is extremely important for clearing smoothly. At first I did not always activate it but it's really important for damage, leech and movement speed.

My currency is still very low. How can people 6link their bows at lvl60?? I have 10 fusings in the bank. Better gear will make it feel smoother and smoother. I'm not near one-shotting bosses with a fully charged arrow.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
hi just got
attack speed lab enchant

do you think the cold enchant is way better? also how the cold enchant work does it proc from blood rage and cold damage from bow to proc or only when we take damage ?

thx getting ready to start the build soon

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional