[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

Hi mate,

I really enjoy your build around scourge arrow and i tried it last league. It was awesome and i really enjoyed it.
I would like to know if you think that a deadeye could survive the degen from the hopeshredder or if the ascendant is really mandatory ?
I hope my question isn't too stupid. :)
Whats the best boot enchant, ele pen or added cold?
"
JohnnyV76 escribió:
I had a bit of a struggle in the 60's and early 70's but now I am starting to enjoy the build. My gear is still mediocre but with the merc lab ascendancy done the clear speed is pretty good.

I had to learn that blood rage is extremely important for clearing smoothly. At first I did not always activate it but it's really important for damage, leech and movement speed.

My currency is still very low. How can people 6link their bows at lvl60?? I have 10 fusings in the bank. Better gear will make it feel smoother and smoother. I'm not near one-shotting bosses with a fully charged arrow.

You won't be oneshotting bosses while leveling unless you have really good leveling gear.
"
djeezo escribió:
hi just got
attack speed lab enchant

do you think the cold enchant is way better? also how the cold enchant work does it proc from blood rage and cold damage from bow to proc or only when we take damage ?

thx getting ready to start the build soon

That attack speed enchant is fine, just that you won't be able to proc it against bosses. Also no, Blood Rage will not proc any effect that requires you to be hit since it counts as a degen.
"
artemyce escribió:
Hi mate,

I really enjoy your build around scourge arrow and i tried it last league. It was awesome and i really enjoyed it.
I would like to know if you think that a deadeye could survive the degen from the hopeshredder or if the ascendant is really mandatory ?
I hope my question isn't too stupid. :)

Not a stupid question at all don't worry. Deadeye and other classes can definitely survive the degen from Hopeshredder as it's not too bad after it got reduced, just that the overleech from Slayer/Scion Slayer pretty much ignores it.
"
crispyexcal escribió:
Whats the best boot enchant, ele pen or added cold?

Ele pen.
Is #% chance to shock in Yoke important? Should I look for resist or shock on Yoke?
I loved this build in delve, but sadly it borderline unplayable in betrayal, due to the fortification and research layouts :(
Build is playable to the very end game, uber elder included. It will requiere some gear though. The build starts to really shine as soon as you have Kaom's Heart + a 6L Hopeshredder IMO.

I do agree that the doorways are a problem and the build is most likely not suited for HC betrayal.

Thanks for sharing the build with us OP !
Editado por útlima vez por nocx13 en 17 dic. 2018 11:27:54
Hey I dropped the Faruls Chest on Betrayl and i wanna ask if I can play this build with the Faruls or is it completly waste?.. Just wanna test her with a build but i don´t find anyone. Probably with this build i can play it..

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional