[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

What do you think about using an assassins mark on hit shaper ring? Worth it?
Question for you, in the leveling tree you get 3 jewel sockets right off the bat... which jewels are supposed to go in those places? I don't see suggestions anywhere so I just skipped them until later, but I'd love to put the jewels in now if I knew which ones!
"
Intect escribió:
Is the new Hyrri's Ire worth running? It gives about as much flat cold as Hopeshredder.

Yes I think it's very worth it, it's a lot of damage but you'll have to spec into more life into your gear/tree in order to run it.
"
bNNy escribió:
I don't really understand the benefit of running 3x might of the meek ? what does it actually do

Might of the Meek is really insane with the Scion wheel since they stack, essentially increasing the effectiveness of every minor node around there by quite a bit. For example the resistance nodes on the lower side of the scion wheel grant 45% to each respective resistance rather than just 18%. The amount of stats that jewel grants for Scion specifically is really broken.
"
Psyhk escribió:
I know you went in it great detail about yoke, but as anyone suggested The Pandemonius? 20% pen with great built in blind, amazing in my eyes.

Pandemonius is good, but it still won't come close to the DPS Yoke will give you. However I guess if you want a reliable Blind then it's still an option.
"
DotsandDashes escribió:
"
SkillshotsOP escribió:
"
DotsandDashes escribió:
is there a skill tree/leveling progression somewhere in this thread? I've tried to just wing it while using toxic rain and a quill rain. damage seems passable at best but lacking when it comes to fighting syndicate

Check under the "Skill Tree + Bandits/Pantheon" section in the original post, I have a full skill tree progression guide there. Also I personally recommend Storm Cloud/The Tempest for leveling over Quill Rain in 3.5 due to the nerfs to Quill Rain, if your damage feels lacking.

I'll give those bows a try.

I dont doubt this builds mapping and bossing but holy shit its fucking horrible to level. im in act 6 and just get shit on by everything. I'm gonna try to push through it but jesus it's rough and frustrating.

edit: i changed to a storm cloud, at this point toxic rain is useless and scourge arrow is clearing better but sinlg target is horrible. i have to ignore the syndicate all together pretty much. the damage isnt there to kill them at any reasonable speed and the defenses arent there to even survive them anyway

Try using both Added Lightning and Cold Damage supports to your gem setup while leveling so you have good base damage values, should help a bit.
"
memerdude420 escribió:

I personally preferred simply using Curse on Hit Assassin's Mark linked with Herald of Ice if you want to do this, that way you can focus more on pure damage/resistances with your Shaper ring.
"
cjbender escribió:
Question for you, in the leveling tree you get 3 jewel sockets right off the bat... which jewels are supposed to go in those places? I don't see suggestions anywhere so I just skipped them until later, but I'd love to put the jewels in now if I knew which ones!

Ideally you'd want to slot in 3 Might of the Meek jewels even for leveling but if you don't have them you can just use some leveling Abyss Jewels.
"
SkillshotsOP escribió:
"
memerdude420 escribió:

I personally preferred simply using Curse on Hit Assassin's Mark linked with Herald of Ice if you want to do this, that way you can focus more on pure damage/resistances with your Shaper ring.

Doing it that way wouldn't allow you to get assassins mark on the boss no? Would it be worth losing 23% increased ele to attacks craft to always apply it on bosses?
"
memerdude420 escribió:
"
SkillshotsOP escribió:
"
memerdude420 escribió:

Doing it that way wouldn't allow you to get assassins mark on the boss no? Would it be worth losing 23% increased ele to attacks craft to always apply it on bosses?

Remember that almost all endgame bosses have 80% Less Curse Effectiveness, and Assassin's Mark doesn't grant very much DPS compared to most other curses anyways without the power charges (which you won't be getting much of at all against most bosses), because of this it's not worth it at all to use over simple damage stats against bosses.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional