[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

hi , can u please check my pob and tell me were i can improve?

i barely have 3m dps , i know i dont have the wrath ring (hard on bsc still) but im using hatred and add cold watchers eye , i know im missing something to reach 4 or 5m dps but i cant figure it out , can u please help me ?

https://pastebin.com/GgdtH24j

this is my pob :)
Hey there, I'm currently playing a Blade Vortex build but I'm not a fan of its boss dps and survivability at end game bosses. Thinking about making this build and I'm looking for some leveling tips. I got basic leveling uniques but never leveled a ranger or a scion before. What skills and bow should I use? And what should i get first at passive tree? Thanks in advance and thanks for this awesome guide!
Editado por útlima vez por feelthepain en 15 dic. 2018 20:03:46
Would the best way to craft jewels be with fossils? If so, which fossils should I use?
"
feelthepain escribió:
Hey there, I'm currently playing a Blade Vortex build but I'm not of its boss dps and survivability at end game bosses. Thinking about making this build and I'm looking for some leveling tips. I got basic leveling uniques but never leveled a ranger or a scion before. What skills and bow should I use? And what should i get first at passive tree? Thanks in advance and thanks for this awesome guide!

Hey! I leveled my Scion using toxic rain and a quill rain. Even after the nerf it was super fast and easy. I just followed the leveling trees he included and it was a blast.
"
Viiyen escribió:
"
feelthepain escribió:
Hey there, I'm currently playing a Blade Vortex build but I'm not of its boss dps and survivability at end game bosses. Thinking about making this build and I'm looking for some leveling tips. I got basic leveling uniques but never leveled a ranger or a scion before. What skills and bow should I use? And what should i get first at passive tree? Thanks in advance and thanks for this awesome guide!

Hey! I leveled my Scion using toxic rain and a quill rain. Even after the nerf it was super fast and easy. I just followed the leveling trees he included and it was a blast.

Thanks a lot! What supports did you use with Toxic Rain?
"
feelthepain escribió:
"
Viiyen escribió:
"
feelthepain escribió:

Thanks a lot! What supports did you use with Toxic Rain?

I was using Toxic Rain - Mirage Archer - Void Manipulation - Vicious Projectiles - Added Chaos - Damage on full life. Also was using Herald of agony with vicious projectiles, faster attacks, and minion damage.
is there a skill tree/leveling progression somewhere in this thread? I've tried to just wing it while using toxic rain and a quill rain. damage seems passable at best but lacking when it comes to fighting syndicate
"
DotsandDashes escribió:
is there a skill tree/leveling progression somewhere in this thread? I've tried to just wing it while using toxic rain and a quill rain. damage seems passable at best but lacking when it comes to fighting syndicate

You could check out the leveling section here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2208830/page/1

Herald of agony and despair blasphemy helps a lot.
Is it worth using starkonja's over devoto's or is devoto's best in slot?
"
shrinkmaster escribió:
just started the build and noticed that the spores from the pods do not pierce, just the main arrow.
wouldnt pierce be a damage gain?

This definitely should not be the case unless there's some sort of bug you have. The thorns from the pods should always be piercing,

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional