[3.5] Guffin's Rain of Hope (Shredder) | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Hi Guffin

I'm enjoying the build immensely :)

BTW are the level 68 trees supposed to be so different from the 75 tree ?

Do we have to refund all those passives ?

Ciao
Why we use Damage on full life support?
"
Farscapeone23 escribió:
Hi Guffin

I'm enjoying the build immensely :)

BTW are the level 68 trees supposed to be so different from the 75 tree ?

Do we have to refund all those passives ?

Ciao

Yes (@refund), it's mentioned in OP.

"
MiditiWarrior escribió:
Why we use Damage on full life support?

Because we are Slayer leeching, we are generally on full life and when we aren't we are leeching towards it, plus we are at range.

Similarly, in OP.

Save yourself time and read properly, folks =)
Editado por útlima vez por Miffy23 en 31 dic. 2018 7:02:43
"
Save yourself time and read properly, folks =)

Tx for the feedback - will read better next time
My first Uber Elder kill (deathless) with the Scourge Arrow variant.

I just wanted to say thanks to Guffin for showing us how amazing Hopeshredder actually is and creating a well-written guide.

I modified my passive tree a little bit to make it more aggressive and less defensive, basically just took duelist path and unspecced vitality void and leech points leading to it.
Managed to kill Uber Elder easily without Unnatural Instinct. Took me ~2 minutes, Scourge Arrow is just too good. Also one more thing, if you are playing the SA variant, use WAR BANNER. It's really fucking good. It reserves some mana but it doesn't bother me at all. 15% mana for SA is enough, don't know if it works with RoA though. You get tons of accuracy from the banner.

For all the poor players out there, this build is amazing and doesn't require that much currency (4 ex for six-linked bow, 2-3 ex for Loreweave, 1 ex for Stygian Vise, 1 ex for each Meek and the rest are rares worth 10-40 chaos).

Here's my PoB if someone wants to take a look: https://pastebin.com/jGaGYG2r

Again, thank you Guffin for the amazing guide!
great build, killed my first uber elder today. Easy fight keep up the great work.
Editado por útlima vez por Whatisyoudoing en 2 ene. 2019 3:54:24
Is 89% / 2600 Accuray w/ golem is enough? Or should I try for more.
Coming from a different build, how can I salvage my passive tree?
Hey folks, looking to do a variant of this and combining it with Scourge Arrow for bosses.

I would imagine a 6L loreweave and a 6L hopesrhedder will work fine for this right?

I don't think i'll be getting 2 sock tombs and bubonics so I have effectively a a 4L and 2x 3Ls to work with.

I'd imagine it will be

HoI+CoH+A Mark
Blink+Faster, Hatred, Frost Bomb
CWDT+IC, Ice Golem

Does that seem right?

Anyone else doing this? I don't think the tree/gear changes at all either right?
Editado por útlima vez por dperls en 3 ene. 2019 10:07:41
"
dperls escribió:
Hey folks, looking to do a variant of this and combining it with Scourge Arrow for bosses.

I would imagine a 6L loreweave and a 6L hopesrhedder will work fine for this right?

I don't think i'll be getting 2 sock tombs and bubonics so I have effectively a a 4L and 2x 3Ls to work with.

I'd imagine it will be

HoI+CoH+A Mark
Blink+Faster, Hatred, Frost Bomb
CWDT+IC, Ice Golem

Does that seem right?

Anyone else doing this? I don't think the tree/gear changes at all either right?

I'm running a scourge arrow setup with Farrul's but you can run it with a loreweave just the same. With Farrul's I get to drop the curse on hit as i get perma frenzy/power charges with aspect of the cat.

If I were you I'd drop ice golem and faster attacks. Blink arrow is fast enough with attack speed scaling and frenzy charge stacks, and the ice golem isn't worth the gem slot imo. Could be replaced with increased duration, phase run, war banner etc.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional