[3.5] Guffin's Rain of Hope (Shredder) | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Hey, thanks again for the build it's going smooth for now.
However, I got some problems doing betrayal encounters particularly fortification ones. Usually my health stay above 75%, some bosses hit hard lowering it below 50%, forcing me to use flasks. But during fortification encounter in "The Descent" area (which is 9 levels below mine) my health start falling ridiculously fast after I broke the entrance. I almost died four or five times before I manage to knockdown a syndicate member. I thought it was due to his powerful attacks, but right after that I raided fortification safe house and the situation was pretty the same. Trash mobs hit me much harder than the final fight with three members. Maybe those mobs hit with chaos damage, which I only have 29% resistance? Or maybe they have some damage reflection?

And the second question. You wrote in your guide "Only take Vaal Pact once you are High Level and have some amount of Leech". I have almost all the uniques for the build and lvl 68 skill tree, but only 0,4% of life leech. Where can I get more of it?
Guesing we drop ICE GOLEM, and Frost bomb in the HC/koam's chest tree? Can't seem to find a better gem to sacrifice
Editado por útlima vez por DuFFzbar en 29 dic. 2018 16:48:33
Point of interest:
Is Yoke worth it at all for RoA, or are the individual hits too small to ever get any decent shocks on bosses?
Yo everyone, I again apologize for my lack of Support in this Thread.

While I used to be able to pretty much no life the Game (and the Forums :P) this simply isn't possible anymore.

The Time I had recently, I rather invested into reworking my other Guide to 3.5. Which is still not completely done.
I aim to finish that tomorrow (30th), and maybe get some support in here too. No guarantees though.

I thought this Guide to be pretty self explanatory, as it required far less help/management than my other one over the past months.
But seeing that some people still have struggles, I'll try my best to get to you soon.
Editado por útlima vez por Guffinn en 29 dic. 2018 18:02:13
Hey, this build seems very enjoyable, my only questions is if magic find could be easily incorporated into this build and when you would suggest getting the might of the meek jewels. Thanks!
You said this build can run all map mods except no leech. But I am having trouble doing reflect elemental damage map mods. Am I doing something wrong? I run Hatred and Herald of Ice.
IGN: TiffanyXDD
"
tszman0424 escribió:
You said this build can run all map mods except no leech. But I am having trouble doing reflect elemental damage map mods. Am I doing something wrong? I run Hatred and Herald of Ice.

Did you follow the instructions in the Gameplay Tips section for Map Mods? You will need to reconfigure your pantheon and use a specific (1-2c cost) unique ring in order to run elemental reflect. It also means you will need to be res capped without one of your rings because Sybil’s Lament doesn’t have any res. Things will not go well if you’re not capped.

If swapping gear and pantheon is a pain for whatever reason, you can just re-roll your maps or save the reflect ones till you can run a bunch of them at once. I get that it’s a pain, in that you might need completions and/or want to run high tier maps that are expensive to replace or need to be corrupted, but the advice in the guide works perfectly if you’re able to set up for it.

Good luck :-)
Could you tell me if with this build I could do all the content of the game, or at least be able to farm high tier maps and be able to make money and improve the build ?.
I only have 4 exa, plus a tabula to start this build. please take me out of doubt
Could you tell me if with this build I could do all the content of the game, or at least be able to farm high tier maps and be able to make money and improve the build ?.
I only have 4 exa, plus a tabula to start this build. please take me out of doubt
"
bonguero escribió:

Yes, this build can very easily and comfortably farm high tier maps and make money, and you can farm red maps with very little initial investment.

4 Ex are plenty to get you started with the bow, a chest and might of the meeks (without linking bow/chest though), a Starkonja's and Hyrri's are dirt cheap (8-10c for good rolls).

In fact, quick breakdown:

Good attack speed (24+) Hopeshredder: 30-50c
Loreweave or Kaom's: 90c to 1.5 Exalt (depends on your preference, alternatively get a Hyrri's Ire for a few C and massive DPS gain, but low life)
Starkonja good rolls: 8-10c (with RoA enchant 60-70c, very worth)
Hyrri's good rolls: 10-13c
Might of the Meek: ~ 1 Ex per
Tombfist 1s few c

So you can get chest, head, quiver, gloves and bow for like 1 Ex with good rolls on all if you take Hyrri's Ire to start with, and get 2 Might of the Meek and a Watcher's Eye with the other 3 Ex.
Rest of the slots can be covered with rares that should be cheap or you could already have some, and will get you easily started in maps.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional