[3.5] Guffin's Rain of Hope (Shredder) | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

"
Low_Flex escribió:
The only one thing I don't like in this build is that movement speed is literally low (affects clearspeed)

I don't know what you did to fuck up, but this build isn't slow at all. You literally get even more movementspeed from your weapon. 30% MS boots, roll a good quicksilver with it + all the frenzies & free onslaught & you're zooming through maps.
How do you calculate watcher's eye crit dps? I checked and crit + pen/flat gives me less dps than my pen + flat. Is PoB wrong?
Editado por útlima vez por vipzor en 22 dic. 2018 18:05:30
"
vipzor escribió:
How do you calculate watcher's eye crit dps? I checked and crit + pen/flat gives me less dps than my pen + flat. Is PoB wrong?

Depends on your personal Setup I guess.
Can't look into it for you right now, sorry :P
But I would always trust PoB in that regard, as long as your Settings are correct.

After I finally finished updating my other Guide, now Christmas approaches rapidly :D
So I probably won't have time to check by here for a while more.
But I see quite some personal success stories I guess? Gz to those, glad you could enjoy the Build a bit :)

For the people that are struggling in various parts of the Game:
I'm very sorry for not being able to help you out. I used to do indepth help/analysis for everyone that posted here, but lately I couldn't (and still can't) find the time for that.

Hopefully in the future this changes.
"
iOnlyRave escribió:
"
Low_Flex escribió:
The only one thing I don't like in this build is that movement speed is literally low (affects clearspeed)

I don't know what you did to fuck up, but this build isn't slow at all. You literally get even more movementspeed from your weapon. 30% MS boots, roll a good quicksilver with it + all the frenzies & free onslaught & you're zooming through maps.

lmao, for sure I'm talking about ms in hideout without flasks and charges, what sense to talk about ms with buffs.
full buffed ms is pretty mediocre, not as good as I would like to have
whatever, there is nothing to do so far
"
Low_Flex escribió:
"
iOnlyRave escribió:
"
Low_Flex escribió:

lmao, for sure I'm talking about ms in hideout without flasks and charges, what sense to talk about ms with buffs.
full buffed ms is pretty mediocre, not as good as I would like to have
whatever, there is nothing to do so far

I say in the Guide that it's ~180% fully buffed without a Devotos/Rats Nest.

5 Frenzies + Hopeshredder Bonus + Alchemists Quicksilver of Adrenaline + 30 MS Boots + Unnatural Instinct (16 ms I think, of the top of my head)
If you want/feel you need more, you could take Quickstep. While it certainly is a pretty weak Node offensively, it at least adds something valuable besides the Movespeed.

If you went in expecting more MS, I'm very sorry to hear you are unhappy. But I did write it there :P
"
Guffinn escribió:

I say in the Guide that it's ~180% fully buffed without a Devotos/Rats Nest.

5 Frenzies + Hopeshredder Bonus + Alchemists Quicksilver of Adrenaline + 30 MS Boots + Unnatural Instinct (16 ms I think, of the top of my head)
If you want/feel you need more, you could take Quickstep. While it certainly is a pretty weak Node offensively, it at least adds something valuable besides the Movespeed.

If you went in expecting more MS, I'm very sorry to hear you are unhappy. But I did write it there :P

I played whole last league on ts mf build with hh, 2 inspired learnings etc, so now it is kinda difficult to get used to this kind of bow build, which is not about clearspeed and more about defence/offence balance for endgame
no problem as well, I'm enjoying this build so far
Hey, so first thanks for the guide, i love how its written and structured! I started the league with tinkerskin lightning trapper and switched to this one when i got a sick loreweave. really love it and have been playing a lot, got my 2x meeks (no unnatural instinct though) and i can breeze through t16 maps.

Just did Shaper for the first time ever yesterday (only started playing around 2 months ago) and it went pretty good.

But now im really unsure how to progress, my PoB gives me 138k dps and it would go up to 150k with unnatural instinct, but this still seems kind of low compared to your PoB. Im thinking about uber elder but i feel like the dps would be too low?
"
nuubskilled escribió:
Hey, so first thanks for the guide, i love how its written and structured! I started the league with tinkerskin lightning trapper and switched to this one when i got a sick loreweave. really love it and have been playing a lot, got my 2x meeks (no unnatural instinct though) and i can breeze through t16 maps.

Just did Shaper for the first time ever yesterday (only started playing around 2 months ago) and it went pretty good.

But now im really unsure how to progress, my PoB gives me 138k dps and it would go up to 150k with unnatural instinct, but this still seems kind of low compared to your PoB. Im thinking about uber elder but i feel like the dps would be too low?

Link your gear please :)
~A Women Can Change The World With A Single, Well-Placed Arrow~
Hi all, looking for some help with my build, I just did shaper but my dps felt pretty meh overall. Is there something in specific I should be looking to upgrade first?
First, great build, appreciate the work.

I'd like to ask two questions.

1. For freeze/chill immunity for SC league.

As I go through the post, it seems there's no freeze/chill immunity for it, only for HC, and HC need to abandon hatred to use purity of ice and buy a watcher's eye for freeze immunity.

Do you suggest other way to have freeze immunity or you don't think SC need it?

Atziri's Promise and wise oak do increase about 8%~9% DPS, don't really want to replace them with another freeze immunity magic flask.

2. for "King of the hill" to knock enemies back

Do you think we need this ability really bad or could we replace them with another +1 frenzy charge on the left side "Savagery"?

thank you,

Howard
Editado por útlima vez por howardgod en 24 dic. 2018 3:33:59

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional