[3.5] Guffin's Rain of Hope (Shredder) | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

What do you think about shoehorning in a headhunter for mapping? Should give the build a little more clearspeed.
"
nuubskilled escribió:
Hey, so first thanks for the guide, i love how its written and structured! I started the league with tinkerskin lightning trapper and switched to this one when i got a sick loreweave. really love it and have been playing a lot, got my 2x meeks (no unnatural instinct though) and i can breeze through t16 maps.

Just did Shaper for the first time ever yesterday (only started playing around 2 months ago) and it went pretty good.

But now im really unsure how to progress, my PoB gives me 138k dps and it would go up to 150k with unnatural instinct, but this still seems kind of low compared to your PoB. Im thinking about uber elder but i feel like the dps would be too low?

Yo dude, very glad you enjoyed your Time so far!
Gz on the nice achievements :)

I sadly can't help you out on how to progress further, as your Characters are private. You can change that in your account settings, so that I can see your gear etc. and maybe give you a hint.

That said, there is no "too low" DPS for Uber Elder with a Build like this (good life recovery). Check the 60c Budget Uber Elder Kill from my other Guide, that one had traaaash DPS :P

Once you change the privacy settings, I'd be happy to see how I can help you out a bit :)

"
Kangaruo escribió:
Hi all, looking for some help with my build, I just did shaper but my dps felt pretty meh overall. Is there something in specific I should be looking to upgrade first?

Yo dude, ty for the trust in the Build!

I see you dismantled the Character already?
I'm sorry for not being there to help earlier, but Christmas time is pretty busy.

If you decide to give it a shot another Time, I'd gladly see where I can help out.
If not: gl with any other Builds!

"
howardgod escribió:
Spoiler
First, great build, appreciate the work.

I'd like to ask two questions.

1. For freeze/chill immunity for SC league.

As I go through the post, it seems there's no freeze/chill immunity for it, only for HC, and HC need to abandon hatred to use purity of ice and buy a watcher's eye for freeze immunity.

Do you suggest other way to have freeze immunity or you don't think SC need it?

Atziri's Promise and wise oak do increase about 8%~9% DPS, don't really want to replace them with another freeze immunity magic flask.

2. for "King of the hill" to knock enemies back

Do you think we need this ability really bad or could we replace them with another +1 frenzy charge on the left side "Savagery"?

thank you,

Howard

Yo
"
howardgod escribió:
First, great build, appreciate the work.

I'd like to ask two questions.

1. For freeze/chill immunity for SC league.

As I go through the post, it seems there's no freeze/chill immunity for it, only for HC, and HC need to abandon hatred to use purity of ice and buy a watcher's eye for freeze immunity.

Do you suggest other way to have freeze immunity or you don't think SC need it?

Atziri's Promise and wise oak do increase about 8%~9% DPS, don't really want to replace them with another freeze immunity magic flask.

2. for "King of the hill" to knock enemies back

Do you think we need this ability really bad or could we replace them with another +1 frenzy charge on the left side "Savagery"?

thank you,

Howard

Hey mate, ty for the kind words!

As for Freeze Immunity: generally you need it.
You can forsake Movement Speed on the Quicksilver, or the Bleed Immunity.
You can counter Bleeds via a "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" corruption on a Jewel, or simply ignore it altogether. Even high corrupted Blood stacks get outregened by decent Overleech.

That said, I encountered many people in this Guide that simply ignored Freeze Immunity in SC and trusted Mirage Archer to help them out on Freeze Boxes.
I generally wouldn't recommend that though.

As for King of the Hill: I value the Crit for consistency while mapping, and like the Knockback as well.
But as I say in the Tree Section: these are, mostly, just Guidelines. If another Option seems more appealing to you/better, go for it!

Feel free to let us know how it goes for you/what you decide on :)

"
SaracenS escribió:
What do you think about shoehorning in a headhunter for mapping? Should give the build a little more clearspeed.

Sure, why not. HH is great for mapping most of the Time.
This League it's not toooo great due to the lack of Beyond from Zana, but fully sextanted Maps still give you plenty of Buffs.

I simply won't mention HH in the Guide for Budget Reasons :P
Everyone who has the currency for one should know whether or not to use it.
"
Guffinn escribió:
"
nuubskilled escribió:
Hey, so first thanks for the guide, i love how its written and structured! I started the league with tinkerskin lightning trapper and switched to this one when i got a sick loreweave. really love it and have been playing a lot, got my 2x meeks (no unnatural instinct though) and i can breeze through t16 maps.

Just did Shaper for the first time ever yesterday (only started playing around 2 months ago) and it went pretty good.

But now im really unsure how to progress, my PoB gives me 138k dps and it would go up to 150k with unnatural instinct, but this still seems kind of low compared to your PoB. Im thinking about uber elder but i feel like the dps would be too low?

Yo dude, very glad you enjoyed your Time so far!
Gz on the nice achievements :)

I sadly can't help you out on how to progress further, as your Characters are private. You can change that in your account settings, so that I can see your gear etc. and maybe give you a hint.

That said, there is no "too low" DPS for Uber Elder with a Build like this (good life recovery). Check the 60c Budget Uber Elder Kill from my other Guide, that one had traaaash DPS :P

Once you change the privacy settings, I'd be happy to see how I can help you out a bit :)

Hey, i changed it just now, thanks. i realised i had inc crit instead of conc effect on my chest, it now gives me a 170 effective dps (setting on standard boss) vs 189 with unnatural instinct but i honestly feel i could spend 12ex better elsewhere :D

i tried the uber elder just to see how it goes, i think with a little practice it could work. i died a few times to stupid things but in the end i feel like if you die once when they are kind of low theres no chance to re-enter the fight without being instant smacked so that sucked.

Thanks for the kind answer so far :)
Hey, interesting build looking at the videos and it seems really good once it gets going, but im having major issues. Damage is too low and the survivability is nothing to write home about. Yes I am aware im still on a tabula, but any advice for stuff I can fix for about 1-2ex? Maybe some passive tree changes? Anything would help. This is the first time I tried a bow build and I have to say the leveling wasnt a smooth sailing either.
Hello, thanks for the build, so i have question, how to increased dps?Bosses died very slow. Can someone look to my gear, i know my rings not top tier for 10ex but i think they not bad, that i must change in gear?
Having similar issues as listed by others above. Boss/Single Target/Syndicate damage lacking. It could just be a matter of levels/skill nodes, but I'm curious if there are any suggestions for improvement.
"
SI3R2A escribió:
Hello, thanks for the build, so i have question, how to increased dps?Bosses died very slow. Can someone look to my gear, i know my rings not top tier for 10ex but i think they not bad, that i must change in gear?

uhh;
2 socket tombfists.
if 1 socket. make sure to put in murderous jewel, not hypnotic,
cold resist highest
You are missing "Frost bomb for -cold res"

"
CptnMuffinswt escribió:
deathless uber elder down at lvl 90. very enjoyable build!

Spoiler

How are you dealing with the Syndicate?
In higher tier maps seems like I just get one shot no matter how much I dodge their attacks.
"
bazgrim escribió:
In higher tier maps seems like I just get one shot no matter how much I dodge their attacks.

How much HP do you have? Are you rez capped?

This build can't eat syndicate or boss slams because it doesn't have 8K+ HP or crazy mitigation. You will need to dodge attacks from anything you don't melt. With that said, there must be something wrong with your build or playstyle/mechanics if you're getting 1 shot frequently.
"
Swanman8907 escribió:
"
bazgrim escribió:

How much HP do you have? Are you rez capped?

This build can't eat syndicate or boss slams because it doesn't have 8K+ HP or crazy mitigation. You will need to dodge attacks from anything you don't melt. With that said, there must be something wrong with your build or playstyle/mechanics if you're getting 1 shot frequently.

5.2k Health, 77% Resist

I don't have a 6 link yet.
Is leech on my quiver worth it?
I'm blinking out consistently and they don't really get in melee range, but sometimes I just flop over and have no idea wtf happened.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional