[3.5] Guffin's Rain of Hope (Shredder) | All Bosses Down | Fast and Safe Mapping | Skillchoices

Is it useful to have quality on RoA. Am I right that it will fasten map clearing, but lower DPS on bosses, especially small ones?
Facetanked all guardians (minatour killed me 1 times rippy mods) and killed Uber Elder super easy with the scourge arrow variant (still using RoA for map clears). Great build thanks.

Spoiler
Also playing this build it has been great so far.

I have question, i am trying to get Arakaali LvL 2 but i can't run a divine vessel with a tier 7 Toxic Sewer map. am i doing something wrong here?
Guys, I'll be honest with You. Im noob in this game. I need Your help with improving this char.
Whenever I'm looking for something new for this build it has lower damage (im searching with stat priorities from the guide) or im getting lack of resists.
Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/23EqJ0Aw

Comparing to the given 3.5 PoB I have like no dmg. Even Unnatural Instincts (which I cant afford atm, cuz I have only ~5ex :( ) gives me only 50k dps. I know I have worse items but that's the point. I don't know what to do, what to aim to improve it.
Editado por útlima vez por pedigreeforcats en 8 ene. 2019 20:13:15
Hi every1!
got an essue with bosses on maps t11+, dps too low, what can i improve for that?
And trying red elder, same problem, but still kill him with Scourage Arrow.
sorry for bad english:)
"
Jallan escribió:
Also playing this build it has been great so far.

I have question, i am trying to get Arakaali LvL 2 but i can't run a divine vessel with a tier 7 Toxic Sewer map. am i doing something wrong here?

Yea they changed it to tier 5. Jungle valley now.Hope this helps if you havent figured it out yet
I did not. Thx alot!
I have a 6l Loreweave and was thinking of trying to 6l a hopeshredder too to roll this build. How is scourge arrow impacted by "the fix" on this build?
What is better Starkonja or Lightpoacher with 2 abyss in this build?
First of all i want to thank you for great build Guffin :) because i did my first Uber Elder :)
My Gear:

~A Women Can Change The World With A Single, Well-Placed Arrow~
Editado por útlima vez por Undriuz en 13 ene. 2019 1:27:34

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional