[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

"
Camatoo escribió:

I know jewels are missing, but in my opinion, nodes are more important than jewel places while still under lvl 90.
What me confuses is, that even on T2 maps the bosses take almost no damage (mostly because missing nodes i suppose) but the leech also feels extremly week. I fought alched T2 arid lake map and couldnt kill the boss before he zerged me down. No hard mods ect. The leech itself felt like a better lifereg. Thats what confuses me. I would say its less than 200 leech per hit.
Could it be because the rapier has more weaponrange and my claw "cant hit" the enemy for the instant leech?

Your problem is that you took the wrong ascendancy path first. Worthy Foe gives us "Enemies you taunt can't evade attacks". Right now you only have a 78% chance to hit. Just getting that ascendancy is going to double your damage and increase how well your survive drastically.
Editado por útlima vez por kan333 en 28 sept. 2018 8:46:26
"
Necraa escribió:
Would you be able to provide any insight into what I am doing wrong here, I've followed your guide closely but my DPS isn't even over a million and I only have 7.5k hp, I know the loreweave cuts down on my HP but still, I feel like I'm doing something wrong here, any insights?

https://pastebin.com/gtsru9cZ

Main problem is your stat stick isn't very good. Swapping in the one I'm using give you another 150k dps even while losing intimidate. Second thing would be you have no enchant on your boots. You took resists but that means less damage compared to OP's PoB link. With those two changes you'd have about 1m dps and about 1.7m with flasks up. Assuming you swap out your bloodseeker for the power charge corrupt. I saw that you had it checked but didn't actually have it.
Damn, I paid a few ex for that stat stick, guess I didn't know what stats made his good. Ah yeah sorry I have corrupted bloodseekers, just forgot to update my PoB. What are the important stats on the stat stick, does the % increased physical damage matter or no? And yeah that's fair on the boots, just was hard to balance resists without them and I didn't think about it till after the character was already set up. Also, I don't think I even get the chance to intimidate applying to my hits from the stat stick, do you know if things like chance to intimidate/maim/gain onsluaght even work from offhand weapons with Double strike. Cause offhands don't hit with double strike, so are those stats global?
Editado por útlima vez por Necraa en 28 sept. 2018 10:12:13
"
Necraa escribió:
Damn, I paid a few ex for that stat stick, guess I didn't know what stats made his good. Ah yeah sorry I have corrupted bloodseekers, just forgot to update my PoB. What are the important stats on the stat stick, does the % increased physical damage matter or no? And yeah that's fair on the boots, just was hard to balance resists without them and I didn't think about it till after the character was already set up. Also, I don't think I even get the chance to intimidate applying to my hits from the stat stick, do you know if things like chance to intimidate/maim/gain onsluaght even work from offhand weapons with Double strike. Cause offhands don't hit with double strike, so are those stats global?

They are global like you thought. Same with the increased damage while bleeding and a few others like you mentioned. You were definitely intimidating any boss that didn't die instantly.

For stat sticks you want:

25% or 35% Crit Multi thrusting sword base
Gain % of physical damage as cold - up to 40%
Gain % of physical damage as fire - up to 40%
Damage penetrates % of elemental resists - up to 10%
Crit multiplier - can roll up to 27% master craft so open suffix or actual roll

My stat stick for reference is 40/40/8/27 and my stick on your profile is +150k dps.

If you keep a filter up watching these you can get something like a 37/37/6/27 or better for 5-6ex. The elemental pen is a suffix for reference.

Also, if you have room then put in vaal ancestral warchief. It's a big damage boost, 32% more melee damage when active.
Editado por útlima vez por kan333 en 28 sept. 2018 11:13:56
Does somebody know how to best craft stat sticks. At the moment with fossils, but which? Is "add physical as %fire" a fire or a physical skill to exclude / include(force) ?
First off, I want to say thanks for the build. I took a chance and sold all my cyclone gear that I accumulated on the way to 96 and it's paid off. Just beat red tier (15) elder for the first time at level 84 with only one death. That's good for me. Now just to grind up some levels and down into the mine and see what else is in store!
"
kan333 escribió:
"
Camatoo escribió:

I know jewels are missing, but in my opinion, nodes are more important than jewel places while still under lvl 90.
What me confuses is, that even on T2 maps the bosses take almost no damage (mostly because missing nodes i suppose) but the leech also feels extremly week. I fought alched T2 arid lake map and couldnt kill the boss before he zerged me down. No hard mods ect. The leech itself felt like a better lifereg. Thats what confuses me. I would say its less than 200 leech per hit.
Could it be because the rapier has more weaponrange and my claw "cant hit" the enemy for the instant leech?

Your problem is that you took the wrong ascendancy path first. Worthy Foe gives us "Enemies you taunt can't evade attacks". Right now you only have a 78% chance to hit. Just getting that ascendancy is going to double your damage and increase how well your survive drastically.
Oh my god when you said the last node didn't give you much leech in PoB I thought you were talking about fortify. I tried to state how insane worthy foe is in the description in the skill tree -> ascendancies section, but I guess I didn't explicitly state you should get it as soon as possible. From the guide:

"This is what makes the Champion so broken. It's basically a 30% MORE damage node with no downside AND removes the need for accuracy on gear. Aspect of Carnage is crying in the corner."

However, if you have no accuracy on gear but don't have this node, it's more like 70% more damage with typical dexterity. This build is about to feel a whole lot better.

"
Llyrain escribió:
Does somebody know how to best craft stat sticks. At the moment with fossils, but which? Is "add physical as %fire" a fire or a physical skill to exclude / include(force) ?
Actually, there's a brilliant explanation on a reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9gum08/psa_fossils_easy_stat_sticks. I haven't personally tested this but the logic seems sound, and swords are a viable target for the method since they aren't caster weapons.

"
Drwaz99 escribió:
First off, I want to say thanks for the build. I took a chance and sold all my cyclone gear that I accumulated on the way to 96 and it's paid off. Just beat red tier (15) elder for the first time at level 84 with only one death. That's good for me. Now just to grind up some levels and down into the mine and see what else is in store!
Awesome, glad you're enjoying it!
[3.3] FACETANK THE WORLD: Instant Leech Immortal Double Strike: poeurl.com/b0JX
[2.6] THE DISCIPLINER: Insane Defenses Support Mana Guardian: poeurl.com/ZGS
thanks for the clarification.

BUt i need some more levels to run uber lab smoothly, izaro tends to oneshot people in the last room at 20% life, just because he can
I do have one quick question, though: Ruthless, Bloodlust or Damage on Full Life; what's your personal preference/preferred single target gems? I got a little confused in the tutorial with the 8 different gems. Thanks in advance.
Hi, it is me again back with some more first world problems I was wondering if someone could help me with

I managed to craft this "neck-stick" or Stat-neck or whatever, and was considering switching to the auras version as well, but since my neck has no life I am now down to 7300 hp, so losing more feels like it could be bad... can the auras outweigh it offensively or defensively?

The way I understand it, since my neck does what it does, that means that hatred and herald would give me less damage increase proportionally?

anyway here are my items (i figured out how to link them, yay me!)

also, one last quesion here... is it worth getting vorici 8 service to fix this up, versus the one I am using now? hard questions

as always, many thanks for this one!

edit: if anyone was wondering it took 32 jagged fossils to make the amulet, and then I exed the INT onto it, which allowed me to remove a 30 int node on tree (5% life ammy yay!)
Editado por útlima vez por donaldtroll en 28 sept. 2018 22:30:29

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional