[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

how to have 100% chance to hit? im at 85%.....
i follow the max def version and i think is more safety for delve, can u take a look on my gear? what's to improve now?

other question: i see on pob that switch ancestal call + melee splasch with
ruthless + chance to bleed is the powerfull choice for ds, why u use to swap to damage on full life?

Edit: 100% hit to chance due to forgot select Taunted enemy on pob
Elemental Damage with attack >>> chance to bleed (pob says)
Editado por útlima vez por Beskaius en 30 sept. 2018 18:02:18
"
Beskaius escribió:
how to have 100% chance to hit? im at 85%.....

You need to read the ascendancy nodes you picked.
i mean how to have 100% chance to hit on pob...i forgot to select enemy taunted...
Here are some boss fight recommendations based of this build and my gear with 7.5k HP.

Chayula - Grab a breach ring with around 25-30% chaos on it and other stats. In the breach domains this will give you 50-60% chaos resist. You can face tank him after that. Even through his cyclone

Ahuatotli the Blind - Did at depth 340 with various mods and faced tanked everything

Kurgal the Blackblooded - Did at depth 305 with various mods. Can face tank everything but his purple laser. Jump behind him when you see him start it up.

Aul the Crystal King - Did at depth of 301 with various mods. Picked up brine king and Yugul pantheon because of his freeze. Must avoid his attack where he stabs the ground and explosions occur after. It 1 shot me in face tank range. I also was not able to face tank his laser but he doesn't do it every battle.

Uber Elder - Swap in Kaom's Roots and purity of ice with Yugul pantheon. Turned off Herald of Purity. Swapped out Melee Slash for Elemental Damage with Attacks or Damage on Full Life if you're good. Keep in Ancestral Call as without it you have to be in very close range which is a problem if you're not good with the battle. Make sure to manage the arena events that happen every 20ish seconds. Remove a 4% life node for a +30 intel node for swaps to keep prices down.

Stand on Shaper and face tank him so he doesn't shoot his balls. You can tank his melee and Elders ice blasts. Avoid shapers balls and beam when fighting Elder. Push DPS when fighting Elder with flasks. Avoid using whirling blades when fighting Elder and balls are flying at you. Simply run out of their path slightly if you're ping is acceptable. Again, manage the arena events. If the arena is a mess then the fight is much harder. You can stop attacking them and go after the add or ball. You can tank Elders ice blasts as long as you are attacking the add but dodge Shaper's balls.

Uber Atziri - Same as multiple builds that use Multistrike. Select Ralakesh pantheon to help with bleed and be patient during the fight. Do not use damage flasks. Walk around her until she does her small flame blast and then go in for a few seconds of damage then retreat to walk around again. Multistrike will get you caught in animation if you're greedy and you'll get flame blasted. Once she does her split phase THEN use all flasks/clones to push damage and kill the split clone before the flame blast goes off. Run without Blood Rage to negate bleed issues and you can run this fight for a long long time if you're patient.

Editado por útlima vez por kan333 en 30 sept. 2018 14:12:45
really enjoy this build. couple of questions though.

when changing my bloodseeker with crit chance implicit to a pcoc in pob, i'm only getting like 40k dps more (with all power charges up)
i'm really asking myself if that is worth the costs, as they seem to sell for at least 3 to 4 ex.

same with crit chance haemophilia, 40k dps compared to my %ias haemos. dont know if im willing to pay the exalts for such a minimal upgrad.

or maybe i'm doing something wrong in pob?

feel free to have a look at my char (yeah amu and rings are shi**y, i know)

https://pastebin.com/7GvQGPQv

"
GsengteSau escribió:
really enjoy this build. couple of questions though.

when changing my bloodseeker with crit chance implicit to a pcoc in pob, i'm only getting like 40k dps more (with all power charges up)
i'm really asking myself if that is worth the costs, as they seem to sell for at least 3 to 4 ex.

same with crit chance haemophilia, 40k dps compared to my %ias haemos. dont know if im willing to pay the exalts for such a minimal upgrad.

or maybe i'm doing something wrong in pob?

feel free to have a look at my char (yeah amu and rings are shi**y, i know)

https://pastebin.com/7GvQGPQv

Body armor is the biggest upgrade for you then after that it's like you mentioned, just the small stuff. Keep in mind within the first couple of weeks of the league you could get each of the corrupted items for 1ex. But now it is definitely questionable.
-nvm read it already-

Good read (and funny:P), going to try it out!
Editado por útlima vez por Wonkie en 1 oct. 2018 16:26:10
idk if i´m fine, this build is really nice, i fall in love instantly since i equipped the first bloodseeker.

but i really don´t know what i should upgrade next, can u help me maybe?

https://pastebin.com/vqEVTSGu

Cheers.
"
Fr0z3nbull3t escribió:
idk if i´m fine, this build is really nice, i fall in love instantly since i equipped the first bloodseeker.

Cheers.

stat stick with ele pen and/or wed and 35% crit multi implicit
stygian vise with wed
shaper amu with dual extra damage and crit multi
rings with phys dmg or opal rings

but all expensive af :D

maybe dump bm and go hatred+purity as well
Editado por útlima vez por GsengteSau en 1 oct. 2018 18:44:44
"
GsengteSau escribió:
"
Fr0z3nbull3t escribió:

Cheers.

stat stick with ele pen and/or wed and 35% crit multi implicit
stygian vise with wed
shaper amu with dual extra damage and crit multi
rings with phys dmg or opal rings

but all expensive af :D

maybe dump bm and go hatred+purity as well

what should i go on tree when i dump bm?

is warlords mark even good in this build?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional