[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

"
Joukimies escribió:
guestion. Does Carnage hearth work whit bloodseeker hellion's pawn?
Nope, with instant leech you are only leeching for an actual instant, so you are never truly leeching while damage is being dealt.

"
kan333 escribió:
"
donaldtroll escribió:
I am having a really tough time getting above the 7500 life I have currently (L94 delve)

Also I am seeing several people saying that the version without blood magic may be better... any chance someone could check my gear out and recommend ways to get more hp, as well as perhaps a tip on if I should respec to the mana version? Since I am at "only" 7500 I am hesitant to lose more, but 9000+ seems very hard to get too

edit: also, is my chest good enough, or should i be trying to roll a better one with fossils or something? it is Ilevel 86 elder astral base :o

Better rings and boots will allow you to get to 7500hp without blood magic. You really don't need more then that. I also wouldn't re-roll your chest as it's decent and you'd be pretty disappointed if you couldn't get a crit chance or level 1 maim roll.
Yeah if you look at my gear I took a lot of care to get ridiculous flat life on my rares. I'm using jewelry with t1 life and big strength roll or coral base for more life, and my boots have life + hybrid life + strength. I know you can't get temple prefixes anymore, although you could get something similar through delve crafting it seems harder, so until next league with they re-introduce temples the limit is probably upper 8,000s (with blood magic), but yes 9k is very hard to get to, but WAS possible (and will be again soon hopefully). That said, you can drop BM and still get to 8k with more defenses/damage if you want, I just felt I had enough damage, so if I did the non BM version I would run purities instead of damage auras. That chest is pretty good for self rolled, I wouldn't re-roll honestly, if you ever save up a ton of currency maybe purchase better but damn I don't think I've ever self crafted something that good.

"
donaldtroll escribió:
"
Ulkio escribió:
Tried your herald of purity / hatred version. Feels better, and I put a reduced mana support to hatred for more QoL. Haven't had any trouble so far, thanks

Are you sure that works? I seem to remember they got rid of reduced mana affecting aura reservation costs many years ago
I think he means enlighten? Sometimes old habits die hard and it was reduced mana for so long xD.

"
Roest1 escribió:
"
kazzo92 escribió:
I dropped the whole BM thingy and went for hatred / HoP , and i'm using a self crafted claw instead of Bloodseeker, tackled everything except uber elder on fairly low budget

Strange, Bloodseeker is really cheap and you're losing the whole insta leech deal.
Yeah...I think you're losing the ability to facetank the world? Also you'd need to pick up vaal pact or run acuities which would mean you need to find another way to bleed? Basically if you aren't using bloodseeker you should probably just go with a jewelled foil base which can get more damage and bleed chance from tree.

"
Orlog escribió:
hallo, where do the frenzy charges come from at boss fight? U dont kill anyone
And dmg on full life really works with blood magic and blood rage?
Also what benefits u get from blood magick besides 800 hp?
What do cold snap and frost bomb give?
we have enough regen to nullify the blood rage degen, so that's not a problem except on vulnerability/less recovery/no regen maps. With blood magic it does have some negative synergy, but luckily the damage bonus is calculated at the time the damage is being inflicted. Since we attack six times with every click, that means we pay for the skill, the first hit doesn't get the buff, but that hit leeches us to full and the next 5 get it! This means Damage on Full Life is only 83% effective, but that's still a LOT better than our next best damage gem so we still use it.

For blood magic we just get 800hp and the ability to ignore mana completely. This means no blood magic gems for movement skills, no running out of mana on less recovery/no regen. It's nice, but I have included the alternate version in the tree section, and you can jsut run damage auras instead of purities if you want of course.

Frost bomb just gives negative cold res and we have a fair bit of cold damage from offhand + taste of hate, so it's some nice bonus damage and it's free. Cold snap gives us some free chill on CWDT, but the real benefit is Vaal Cold Snap. Vaal skills can't be triggered, so even though it's on a CWDT you still manually cast VCS and it gives frenzy charges when enemies are nearby, which is how I get frenzy charges in the minotaur fight (and shaper fight, but he was a dick and started a bullet hell phase just as I got charges up).
[3.3] FACETANK THE WORLD: Instant Leech Immortal Double Strike: poeurl.com/b0JX
[2.6] THE DISCIPLINER: Insane Defenses Support Mana Guardian: poeurl.com/ZGS
sorry to keep bugging you with questions, hopefully this is the last one and somewhat easy to answer

I am trying to buy a claw with the pcoc, but I have a 169% IPD one now, and it seems like it would be pretty meh to buy one with the corrupt, but like 155% instead... is it as huge a deal as i make it out to be, the base damage, or will the effect of a worse base be negligible?

thanks again for a great build
"
donaldtroll escribió:
sorry to keep bugging you with questions, hopefully this is the last one and somewhat easy to answer

I am trying to buy a claw with the pcoc, but I have a 169% IPD one now, and it seems like it would be pretty meh to buy one with the corrupt, but like 155% instead... is it as huge a deal as i make it out to be, the base damage, or will the effect of a worse base be negligible?

thanks again for a great build

Just having 1 power charge up gives the corrupted claw more dps.
I can kill everything quite easily but I'm still feeling that my DPS is quite low, could any one give me a rough idea on what the biggest item upgrade is next for me? I know I need to grab a power charge blood seeker just having an issue finding someone online with one. Thanks
Editado por útlima vez por Glithy en 24 sept. 2018 20:47:27
"
Glithy escribió:
I can kill everything quite easily but I'm still feeling that my DPS is quite low, could any one give me a rough idea on what the biggest item upgrade is next for me? I know I need to grab a power charge blood seeker just having an issue finding someone online with one. Thanks

Here is a list for your guy:

Dumping Blood Magic and running Hatred/HoP: 25% more damage

Swapping your chest to a delve 6L with "socketed gems are supported by level 1 Maim": 15% more damage

Power charge on Crit Bloodseeker, assuming all charges up: 10% more damage

Attacks have extra crit % on Hemophilia: 5% more damage

You can find better jewels for ~15c each with double damage mods and life on any jewel you don't need resists as well.
Editado por útlima vez por kan333 en 24 sept. 2018 23:23:00
nice one. running this without MoM at currently 86

check out the tree:

https://pastebin.com/wzsUxSdM

check out my babies:

using perseverance i have 2 ascendancy points more. got a 5l vaal ancestral warchief in the helmet, which makes it a bit more complicated to get the cwdt setups sorted. got enfeeble with the lvl 20 cwdt setup and riposte to fill third slot in aura setup, which isnt optimal imo
Editado por útlima vez por d_dong en 25 sept. 2018 6:22:49
I wonder how good a "increased critical strikes" gem will perform in the main Double Strike setup. I think the "+1,9% chance could have a big effect. I didn't have the +percent on GLoves or Body Armour, yet...

Did you test it via PoB?

Greetz
darthfelix
"
kan333 escribió:
"
moonmidnight escribió:
somehow this guide doesnt work out for me :(
i got very low dps, struggling so hard at guardians already

I can solve your problem in 10 seconds. Dump blood magic and put all the points you save into life nodes on your tree. You'll lose less like 150hp and you can run hatred and herald of purity. That alone is 25% more damage for you. Then grab vaal ancestral warchief and make sure you're at least swapping melee splash for ruthless on guardians. On all guardians/elder guardians I swap ancestral call for melee damage on full life. The only one I don't is phoenix.

Here is a paste bin link of your toon with the tree changes: https://pastebin.com/U5jatQRi

Most of you guys should not be running blood magic. You don't have enough base life on your gear to get a good benefit out of it AND it doesn't benefit you until you're in the mid 90s when you are running out of life nodes to pick. This individual(for reference) skipped 29% increased life from nodes to grab blood magic for 35% increased life. I'm pretty sure most of you would rather lose 6% increased life to run hatred and herald of purity for a massive 25% more damage.

thank you sir, i will try that now :)
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
"
darthfelix escribió:
I wonder how good a "increased critical strikes" gem will perform in the main Double Strike setup. I think the "+1,9% chance could have a big effect. I didn't have the +percent on GLoves or Body Armour, yet...

Did you test it via PoB?

Greetz
darthfelix

It doesn't perform better then any of the supports he listed. It actually performs worse as your crit goes up. Like when you have your diamond flask up.
My resistances all are like 100+ and I'm using assassin mark curse. Should I switch this curse? Or i keep it. I kinda like it.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional