[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

"
Wriggleybooch escribió:
Would The Taming be good with this setup? (over a rare WED ring)

Taming will give you more damage and resists then rare ring, but no HP. So its up to you if u want/need more hp for cost of loosing some life. Im using it :) mostly becouse i neede resistances couse im using headhunter
Does anyone know if the inherent shock chance from the Elemental Hit gem (50% chance to Freeze, Shock and ignite)count towards your Shock chance if you're using a Yoke of suffering (Elemental damage can shock)? Or will it only count your gear/passives shock chance percentage?
Hi. How are you able to use skills when you have 0 mana?
"
CapedBaldyyy escribió:

blood magic node
"
Feurn escribió:
"
joseas escribió:

heya, man how can u have 90k+ tooltip dps in hideout??
i got decent gear and have 57k

I checked really fast your gear and your jewels are not really good. You need attack speed and flat fire dmg to attacks/bow.

Jewels are big chunk of dps and the scaling is very high.

Plus, i have Holy Fire and Retribution in my skill tree that you dont have.

ah i see, thx man, ye i am trying some new things, like getting Harrier, true its 6 points but u get 22 ats and jewel socket, i think its little stronger then holy fire, but not tested yet. i got retribution now

i got 3 jewels, all with att speed on them, but no flat fire (those + life i cant afford ^^)

still i have not even 60k tooltip :( i got the feeling that i am missing something ^^

edit: got u now!! damn i am slow, u meant my abyss jewels ^^ they need some fire flat ^^ thx man!

edit2: ok still missing over 30k dps :/sry to be so annoying in this matter, but we are not talking about few k dps missing, over 30k, and i dont see how
Editado por útlima vez por joseas en 29 sept. 2018 5:04:09
sry for asking how to play this as league starter sry if someone just anwer already
"
ScottHarald escribió:
"
CapedBaldyyy escribió:

blood magic node

Thanks for replying!
One more thing. If i'm understanding this correctly, we use chinsol+drillneck for bosses then the rare bow and quiver for mapping?
I made the deadeye version. Damage is ok but I just keep on dying. Im stuck at delve 280ish and its just getting annoying. And now im looking into making a new character and this build looks like it'll make me surive better. thanks.
Thx for this crazy build :)

One question, i have 10 ex and dont know what's the best upgrade next.

"
HateTheWorld escribió:
Thx for this crazy build :)

One question, i have 10 ex and dont know what's the best upgrade next.

Corrputed tombfists (curse on hit with ele weakness/temporal chains/enfeeble), belt with higher life/elemental damage%, rare life+elemental damage% ring/taming, all abyssal jewels with T1 life and 3 other useful mods.
Dropped pathfinder for jugg, and dropped RT for ele overload (jugg accuracy gives me 88% with no accuracy nodes/items) gives me a nice net dps gain, you lose flask QoL and a bit of consistency without RT, but the endurance charges when hit, coupled with no stun/chill, and the burst when overload procs (which is pretty often with 3 crit nodes) makes it a viable option. Might still do pathfinder for uber Elder though.
Editado por útlima vez por Wriggleybooch en 29 sept. 2018 15:34:24

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional