[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

"
HarryHaller escribió:
I dont rly know, if im doin something wrong. Clearspeed is very good, but my singletarget damage is terrible low. I need to get my gems to lvl 20 (from 19), but i dont get, how i should kill uber elder, when im struggling killing the shaper guardians like that.

I'm in pretty much the same boat. Super tanky and great clear, but on shaper guardians/big bosses my damage seems really low and I can't out leech their damage a lot of the time
Hi

I have a question about drillneck.
If we use one with the PointBlank corruption, we lose the piercing and the 50% extra damage.
Why is drillneck then still a good choice? It seems to have average stats (losing the pierce and 50% damage), no?
What am I missing?
"
HarryBolls escribió:
Hi

I have a question about drillneck.
If we use one with the PointBlank corruption, we lose the piercing and the 50% extra damage.
Why is drillneck then still a good choice? It seems to have average stats (losing the pierce and 50% damage), no?
What am I missing?

You are missing piercing points near acrobatics :)
"
Grimmybear escribió:
"
HarryHaller escribió:
I dont rly know, if im doin something wrong. Clearspeed is very good, but my singletarget damage is terrible low. I need to get my gems to lvl 20 (from 19), but i dont get, how i should kill uber elder, when im struggling killing the shaper guardians like that.

I'm in pretty much the same boat. Super tanky and great clear, but on shaper guardians/big bosses my damage seems really low and I can't out leech their damage a lot of the time

I upgraded some stuff and ive got a huge damage boost now. My hideout dps is now 90k, wanna spawn uber now. Can report after the fight
"
HarryHaller escribió:
"
Grimmybear escribió:
"
HarryHaller escribió:

I upgraded some stuff and ive got a huge damage boost now. My hideout dps is now 90k, wanna spawn uber now. Can report after the fight

what did you do to increase damage?
Gems are lvl 20 or 21 now. Ive got the EH ias enchantment aswell and fixed my resists for oak.
Is it worth getting chance to bleed/poison jewels? POB shows substantial increase if you tick those
"
HarryHaller escribió:
"
Grimmybear escribió:
"
HarryHaller escribió:

dude how can u have 90k tooltip hideoutdps?i am really frustrated. i got 62k, all my jewels have ats and flat fire dps, i got flate fire dps on quiver aswell. i tood harrier node (22 ats + jewelslot) i really cant see how i miss 30k dps tooltip :(
"
Corvete escribió:
Is it worth getting chance to bleed/poison jewels? POB shows substantial increase if you tick those

u need phys dmg to apply bleeding
First, your running full mf gear. Your jewels arent full dps like mine. Ive got double AS, your goin life and resists. Your gems in your chin sol arent lvl 21 or 20% quality either. You ve got a lot of space to improve. Keep focus and take care in the dark

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional