[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

Thank you for the guide. I've spent about 15ex making this character. The damage is great. But the clear feels clunky with just one arrow firing. Any tips?
■► It's a business. You won't get the full experience.
■► Yes, this is an addiction. This is a Slot Machine. I am addicted.
■► You won't be rewarded. There is no reward.
Just a quick question, as I'm generally still a newb in this game.

Iam using a CWDT + Blood rage + Immortal Call, and sometimes the IC doesn't remove blood rage, is that normal?

I want to proc Arakaali.

Also, sometimes hwne blood rage is active I don't seem to leech. Just happened to me on a promenade map (it was not 'Players cannot leech').

What am I missing? :(
"
DoveAhKin escribió:
Thank you for the guide. I've spent about 15ex making this character. The damage is great. But the clear feels clunky with just one arrow firing. Any tips?

Use greater multiple projectiles in your +2(3) fire gems clear bow wiht additional target pierce arrow.

Chin sol with fire pen and no GMP and point blank drillneck swap for bosses.
"
shabanotti escribió:

Iam using a CWDT + Blood rage + Immortal Call, and sometimes the IC doesn't remove blood rage, is that normal?

I want to proc Arakaali.

Also, sometimes hwne blood rage is active I don't seem to leech. Just happened to me on a promenade map (it was not 'Players cannot leech').

Blood rage is never removed. but during the 0.4 seconds immortal call is active, you can't get physical damage, which proccs the soul.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
shabanotti escribió:

I want to proc Arakaali.

It does not remove it, it prevents taking damage from it, thus proccing Arakaali.
Nothing will enable leech on 'cannot leech' maps.
Hi - another question.

Is it possible that the tree in the pastebin isn't complete?
(e.g. why is the strenght point selected 2 nodes right of Devotion? Should we build up to Holy Dominion & Disipline and training maybe?)
And when i try to load the tree via the direct link in the guide, it's seriously messed up (almost no points assigned).

Also, I have 107 skill points at lvl 80
The pastebin shows 109 points assigned at lvl 92.
I'm sure I'm missing something here, but not sure what...
Editado por útlima vez por HarryBolls en 30 sept. 2018 14:06:40
I feel like I'm still having major damage issues. I know I have some places I can upgrade for instance 2 socket bubonics but you don't even use bubonic for uber elder.

Anyone can help me pinpoint why my damage feels low? I can't really outleech damage from guardians or bigger bosses
"
Grimmybear escribió:
I feel like I'm still having major damage issues. I know I have some places I can upgrade for instance 2 socket bubonics but you don't even use bubonic for uber elder.

Anyone can help me pinpoint why my damage feels low? I can't really outleech damage from guardians or bigger bosses

I feel the same.. It's confusing. I have 7.5k hp and I should be tanky, but because of my mediocre damage I cannot leech properly :( I know my jewels are dogshit, but I am confused by the fact that my tooltip sometimes shows 51k in HO, and sometimes 36k and that is WITHOUT buffs in HO.

Anyway, gonna keep trying to upgrade jewels and some other stuff, but I'm out of exalts for now.
Hi

First off, thanks for the great guide!

The dmg numbers in you ho are prolly cause of the dmg on full Life gem. That one causes a Lot of trouble in early game when your dmg is too low to leech back to full life your dmg gets even worse. Take care using that one especially in single target Setup.

For dmg numbers in General you need good jewels and ele dmg on ring and belt.
I am sitting in 120k gmp and 90k single target dps. Enough for deathless uber
"
Xentos78 escribió:
Hi

First off, thanks for the great guide!

The dmg numbers in you ho are prolly cause of the dmg on full Life gem. That one causes a Lot of trouble in early game when your dmg is too low to leech back to full life your dmg gets even worse. Take care using that one especially in single target Setup.

For dmg numbers in General you need good jewels and ele dmg on ring and belt.
I am sitting in 120k gmp and 90k single target dps. Enough for deathless uber

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated. In process of getting triple attack jewels now. o/

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional