[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

What's wrong with my? Besides 5L chin sol? Still working on it. https://pastebin.com/uy23rSMx
Editado por útlima vez por phx en 27 sept. 2018 14:21:26
I'm going to try it once again with elemental hit, since it's a bad thing to avoid attacks I'm looking for characters that can take punishment, hopefully this time everything goes well.
Sorry for my bad English, hehe
"
phx escribió:
What's wrong with my? Besides 5L chin sol? Still working on it. https://pastebin.com/uy23rSMx

Looks okay to me. I think that you should get tombfists and bubonic trails and 4 abyss jewels (of 4 different types, preferably with high life rolls, with murderous jewel inside tombfists). 6th link on chin sol will give you a lot of damage, since this build stacks "more" modifiers.
"
Feurn escribió:
"
good idea, but it would be better to socket the red dream at the marauder socket, it gives a higher chance for endurance charge. You also can save 1 skillpoint if you don't take the scion socket. take the one under pierce at the right side.

Thanks for the tips, just did some fix with your idea and it seems to work well.

I put the Viridian Ele hit jewel in the socket near Golem's Blood.
I took the socket near Percing shots to put a random jewel.
And put the Red Dream/Red nightmare near the Maurauder section (which gives 41% chance to get End charge on kill VS 28% with the Scion south socket and save 1 passive pts).

Hey so I really like the addition of the Red Dream jewel feels like we get the best of the jugg ascendancy + whatever else, it's great. I was hoping you could take a look at my guy and let me know where you think would be best to go next. My damage is ridiculous and maps are ez but delve's are starting to kill me more but it might just be that I can't keep running into the darkness like I've been doing thus far (I'm just getting to 270 right now, I think I'm at 268).

Where would be the best spot to get in more life? Or would balancing my resists be a better defensive option?

Character is ButtFartsTwice and POB is: https://pastebin.com/td6kjL1q
how are people saying they are getting one shot left and right with this build when it's marketed to be "super tanky"?

just saw someone wrote they keep getting one shot with 6k life in a T4 map.... how is this even possible..?

such mixed reviews with this build, it's hard to determine what's true and who's actually following the guide.

anyways, i'm hoping it IS tanky as advertised - i'm about to dump a good bit of currency into this build on DHC. won't be able to get the yoke amulet but i can pretty much get the jewels which are the big chunk for me. i only have about 200c to spend atm.
Editado por útlima vez por Terminate en 27 sept. 2018 23:04:23
hey nice build i went with it buy i got a question, how do you guys eveng et enough resist i sacrificed alot of jews to get hp res on them same items mostly on OP, why do u guys keep running pyre? i went with 2 rare rings with hp res and wed. is pyre really that crucial?
Why is it the PoB link always comes up showing Ranger i dont see connection to the actual Scion start or anything what is the reason for this?
As a general rule of thumb, what kind of Rare +socket bow will outperform Chin Sol ?

+1 sockets, +2 bow sockets +1 strength is enough ? Or do I need more damage affix as well ?
"
solauflol escribió:
As a general rule of thumb, what kind of Rare +socket bow will outperform Chin Sol ?

+1 sockets, +2 bow sockets +1 strength is enough ? Or do I need more damage affix as well ?

if you can get those rolls + speed and 20% double damage full endgame bow
"
solauflol escribió:

both of those bows give me less damage than chin sol on single target setup, you judge.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional