[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

how does this build differ from Nugi's?

I'm kind of following both his build and this one.

I am almost able to buy the second combat focus jewel and then I'll be on my way. Only level 20 and heading right to Avatar of Fire.

Only thing I'm not sure is, how are we getting full fire conversion if only 50% from AoF? Sorry for noob question. (i'm assuimg it's the 2 combat jewels that create the other 50%?)
Editado por útlima vez por Terminate en 27 sept. 2018 5:21:58
"
Terminate escribió:

I am almost able to buy the second combat focus jewel and then I'll be on my way. Only level 20 and heading right to Avatar of Fire.

Only thing I'm not sure is, how are we getting full fire conversion if only 50% from AoF? Sorry for noob question. (i'm assuimg it's the 2 combat jewels that create the other 50%?)

This build is not very different from Nugi's. Both are pretty much the traditional Ele hit versions with a few changes here and there. There are other ways to build like putting a tiny bit of crit in there and picking EO, or get pierce on the tree to save you from using Drillneck for more damage on a rare quiver and more jewel slots. It's mostly about personal preference.
Editado por útlima vez por Enforc3R en 27 sept. 2018 6:47:45
"
Enforc3R escribió:
"
Terminate escribió:

This build is not very different from Nugi's. Both are pretty much the traditional Ele hit versions with a few changes here and there. There are other ways to build like putting a tiny bit of crit in there and picking EO, or get pierce on the tree to save you from using Drillneck for more damage on a rare quiver and more jewel slots. It's mostly about personal preference.

Drillneck is BiS damage-wise for RT version and is usually cheaper than good rare quivers. Rare quiver is just QoL stuff like onslaught on kill (slayer/raider has perma onslaught anyway), phasing on kill, movement speed, chain.
"
Enforc3R escribió:
"
Terminate escribió:

Thank you <3

I see Nugi hasn't gotten RT or EO, not totally sure on his full build tbh.

I am just looking for whatever setup is best for HC :P
Editado por útlima vez por Terminate en 27 sept. 2018 8:15:24
And to add some info...

Tried to get chain on a bow, but if you 100% pierce, you cant chain.

"
Feurn escribió:
Hey thanks for the build!

I had an idea with a friend (we're doing this build both lol).

If you put 4 pts in the south scion start (with the res or the proj dmg, it doesnt matter) and you get the socket to put The Red Nightmare/Red dream jewel, should be good to generate 3x endurance charge and boost the survivability in deeper delves. Its just an idea. So you dont have to take Jugg ascendancy and keep PF or Raider.

Thanks again, really enjoying it :)

My gear :

Spoiler

heya, man how can u have 90k+ tooltip dps in hideout??
i got decent gear and have 57k
"
joseas escribió:

heya, man how can u have 90k+ tooltip dps in hideout??
i got decent gear and have 57k

I checked really fast your gear and your jewels are not really good. You need attack speed and flat fire dmg to attacks/bow.

Jewels are big chunk of dps and the scaling is very high.

Plus, i have Holy Fire and Retribution in my skill tree that you dont have.
Editado por útlima vez por Feurn en 27 sept. 2018 10:58:58
Guys I have trouble with this build. I was watching some streamers with this build and they were doing fine when mapping. But my dps is very low even at T4 maps. I have 6k+ life with all capped res and almost always getting one shot lol. What am I doing wrong ? Thanks !
Double post sorry
Editado por útlima vez por Shinro28 en 27 sept. 2018 11:33:08
I have trouble on my own but not mapping, quickly I'd say you're missing Tombfist, no ele damage on ring or belt either which will hurt your dps.

As for getting one-shot, I get that once in a while biggest culprit have been the 4 (5?) rogue exiles in the mine, they often gangbang one shot me.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional