[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

"
sikker escribió:
"
coaa escribió:
"
sikker escribió:
When doing this as a first build in a new league, you can't really level by going RT+AoF. Without the combat focus jewels your build would be completely fucked.
How would you level this as a first build?

Rain of Arrows until you get the jewels. Level ele hit on the side but Rain of Arrows is such a strong leveling ability until everything falls into place for other bow builds.

Thank you. The help is appreciated. I take it I still go left in the tree from Scion start, but just don't take AoF until I have the gems (and then I change to EH)?

That's my exact plan in the upcoming race as i'm going to be doing ele hit in one form or another as a league start. RoA will carry you well into maps for farming if you have very bad luck with drops and all of the ele hit builds are very tanky. Even in league start gear you'll most likely still have 5k+ health which will make farming into yellow maps pretty smooth and ez until you gear enough to transition.
I just checked leveling trees. My question is...how youre getting dmg to kill anything while leveling? obviously 99% of peoples wont get tabulas in first 2 days + seems like youre taking only str/int/dex passives till 50 so hows the dmg working here?
"
Deziowy escribió:
I just checked leveling trees. My question is...how youre getting dmg to kill anything while leveling? obviously 99% of peoples wont get tabulas in first 2 days + seems like youre taking only str/int/dex passives till 50 so hows the dmg working here?

Pretty sure that this build is terrible as a race starter without the proper gear and gems...if you manage to get the 2 jewels, AOF and at least a 4 link ele hit you should be fine, but thats pretty hard to do.
Qrafty, I noticed you said you haven't changed off Alira because of resists, thought I'd point out that you could put those two passives into Cloth and Chain which would give you the exact same +15 all resists, plus 36% more Armor/Evasion.

Just a suggestion.
"
Vyonor escribió:
So I tried Uber Elder for the 1st time ever... and I did him deathless. Thought it would be harder but I guess being tanky with over 8.3k hp and able to do significant damage I guess helps a lot. Thanks for the build.

Thats awesome man congrats! And good luck to everyone participating in race. Had a random family trip come up so going to be gone this weekend till monday. Posted little leveling trees for what I was planning on doing, was just going to play Rain of arrows, farm tabula at aqueducts, then onto tier 3 burials till I get enough currency for rest of build. GL boys may the doctors be with you.

-Klopek
Hi

Does this enchant have any benefit to this build?
"
rthreee escribió:
Hi

Does this enchant have any benefit to this build?

You only gain more chance to shock, which should already be around 70%, so you go to 100% with that, not as usegul as attack speed but its still useful
"
Qrafty escribió:
Posted little leveling trees for what I was planning on doing, was just going to play Rain of arrows, farm tabula at aqueducts, then onto tier 3 burials till I get enough currency for rest of build. GL boys may the doctors be with you.

-Klopek

Thanks for this. But why are you taking AoF that early on? AFAICT all that does is kill 50% of your RoA damage.

Just wanted to thank Qrafty for the guide. Got my first Uber Elder kill on my first attempt. I had 2 portals left due to my poor mechanics. I pretty much followed the guide as exact as I could and the damage was nuts. Would highly recommend if you have the currency.
"
FadeXF escribió:
So I fell for the noob trap that is your partial leveling tree - picked up Avatar of Fire - and damage drops like a rock...

So I switched over to totem + conc effect + controlled dest + Firestorm for 1 spell and then Explosive Trap + multi trap + trap/mine dam + cont dest.

It seems HIGHLY FORCED and very inefficient.

Does anyone have an actual "start of league leveling build" for this spec? Without the 2x jewels to activate the build I'm not sure if this build is really valid...

Would love to see other people's solutions to this issue that are way more efficient than my set up now.

Yeah, I don't get that tree either. It is fine if you have all the gear, but as a league starter it is extremely bad.

I did this:
Spoiler
https://poeplanner.com/AA0AAFMADQAAACa-vILkkBGKr0rIPycqTQDuLOkVILUIsTAlP3Ghj0_dDVuvkAoUdaTCTipM_0MxjX63tnXL6mK-p2VNvTZHftrBdO0FLXrvI9NvJ5pqAAAAAAA=

But I may not be the right person to ask, because I ran into some serious problems at the end 40'ies, and now at level 53 playing the game is just painful.
I am playing with RoA, damage is abysmal, and I have no mitigation. Not sure what I need to do differently (I normally do spell builds, so I really have no clue why I can't make this work).
Editado por útlima vez por sikker en 4 ago. 2018 11:50:23

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional