[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

"
matizzle_dizzle escribió:
im struggling abit with mana. anyone else too?

We do not use mana in this build, make sure you have blood magic in tree
"
LubangPantat escribió:
Will you be updating the leveling section for the flashback race next week?

yes
"
Qrafty escribió:

Sorry but I personally disagree with this, there are plenty of places we can squeeze more damage out but we are going for survivability, this build needs no extra damage. Also if we go for 98+ we follow that node up towards trickery.

Well i'm sitting currently at 91 lvl with 7.7k hp without rare gear (which is a dps lose no matter how good it is - according to PoB) so i really dont need more survivality - especialy that boss fights with my current dps are so short that is not even funny anymore :P
"
Qrafty escribió:
"

Im pretty sure he is referring to leveling and not end game. Tbh going blood magic could easily solve your mana problems but at leveling it might be a risk. I personally went with Lavianga's mana flask, until I could go blood magic comfortably.
Cool build; I have over 6000 hours of PoE played to date but never once tried a Bow build (typically stick to wanders or melee).

I've been done with the league for a while now, but I saw this build, which was surprisingly VERY similar to my Oni-Goroshi Wild Strike/Molten Strike Ascendant:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147564

I only had to respec about 30 skill points to switch to this build. I already had most of the items, so was able to throw together a pretty good set of gear in less than an hour, here's my current setup:
https://pastebin.com/PMWwZaZ1

A few changes were made to fit my preferences; I dropped Blood Magic and Acrobatics/Phase for the Scion life wheel + Might of the Meek, which I think provides more overall HP, and some resists (to cap easier), also 2 frenzy charge nodes. I prefer focusing on armor through basalt/granite flask than evasion (personal preference.) This also allows me to use auras... Anger being very strong for builds like this, since you can pick up a GG Watcher's Eye. The 15% fire penetration watcher's eye is a huge DPS boost alongside Anger.

I personally went with the Slayer/Raider variant (since that's what my character already was) and I just wanted to test it out on Guardians/T16 maps, so Pathfinder wasn't really necessary.

I have a similar concept to yours; I enjoy "tankier" builds with high leech, at least 7-8K life, but can still output plenty of DPS while offering mapclear + bossing flexibility. I'm no longer a huge fan of "pure DPS 5k hp glass cannons." I'm addicted to Slayer Overleech!

Playstyle of this build is very similar to a Wander, but much tankier. One or two clicks is enough to wipe out entire packs offscreen in T16 maps, and the Mirage Archer can easily take out all trash for it's duration while you run through stuff. I imagine being able to afford a Rigwalds or a +1 Chain quiver would be stupid broken for trashclear.

Single-target boss DPS seems good, but unsure how much I am actually dealing due to Path of Building being inaccurate with "Shock" modifiers.

How much shock are we actually applying? If you check my PoB, I have something like 1.5 million DPS without shock. With shock checked, it jumps up to like 2.3 million... but my understanding is that PoB always calculates maximum shock of 50%. Isn't this unlikely on very high HP bosses like shaper/uber elder?

How much shock % are we actually getting? I understand that even applying a 1% shock is enough to trigger the extra damage from Elemental Hit + Yoke, but I imagine 50% more damage toggled on PoB Shock is unrealistic.

On a sidenote, I was trying to figure out what other auras may be worth running. I generally go straight for Herald of Ash, which provides some extra DPS/overkill ignite (not really much) but thoughts on running Arctic Armor?

If I'm reading it right, it will apply Chill to whatever hits us (primarily bosses) which should be a big DPS boost without needing to rely on something like Vortex or Vaal Cold Snap. Adds some extra "defense" too.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Editado por útlima vez por KooperT en 31 jul. 2018 9:10:03
"
Qrafty escribió:
"

Im so blind.... thanks for the advice. Did not see it in the tree section... Now im fine.

Thanks!
"
KooperT escribió:
Cool build; I have over 6000 hours of PoE played to date but never once tried a Bow build (typically stick to wanders or melee).

How much shock are we actually applying? If you check my PoB, I have something like 1.5 million DPS without shock. With shock checked, it jumps up to like 2.3 million... but my understanding is that PoB always calculates maximum shock of 50%. Isn't this unlikely on very high HP bosses like shaper/uber elder?

How much shock % are we actually getting? I understand that even applying a 1% shock is enough to trigger the extra damage from Elemental Hit + Yoke, but I imagine 50% more damage toggled on PoB Shock is unrealistic.

On a sidenote, I was trying to figure out what other auras may be worth running. I generally go straight for Herald of Ash, which provides some extra DPS/overkill ignite (not really much) but thoughts on running Arctic Armor?

If I'm reading it right, it will apply Chill to whatever hits us (primarily bosses) which should be a big DPS boost without needing to rely on something like Vortex or Vaal Cold Snap. Adds some extra "defense" too.

Hey man thanks for coming by and posting! I tried to find more info on shock values but couldn't find exact number to apply, however the most talked about shock values have I found was in this forum post by uber elite, https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/8vykir/uber_dans_ele_hit_ascendant_vs_uber_elder/

Maybe you can find an answer there that helps but I do not think anyone speaks on the exact shock value, for some reason I think I remember seeing someone post 5% shock value was a safe number to calculate off.

As for arctic armor applying chill effect, seems good based off the theory crafting, would be 5% increased damage to chilled targets
One question, might sound stupid, but it seems to me that it takes a while to kill Phoenix unlike the other 3 guardians. Even with boss mods I am able to push the other guardians to change phases really fast, but Phoenix's health seems to drop way slower. Now I am relatively new to the game so I could be wrong, but does Phoenix has natively more HP than the other 3 guardians or does he take less damage from Fire attacks?
Editado por útlima vez por Vyonor en 30 jul. 2018 22:20:09
"
Vyonor escribió:
One question, might sound stupid, but it seems to me that it takes a while to kill Phoenix unlike the other 3 guardians. Even with boss mods I am able to push the other guardians to change phases really fast, but Phoenix's health seems to drop way slower. Now I am relatively new to the game so I could be wrong, but does Phoenix has natively more HP than the other 3 guardians or does he take less damage from Fire attacks?

Should be the latter (less damage from fire attacks). But even then, there's many sources of negative fire res to lower him down a bit such as Combustion, Fire Pen, passives, wise oak, etc.
Seems that I still miss something important about Mino fight mechanic, people say here that they are just facetank him.
But one big hit lowers my HP like to 10-15% and for some reason I stop regening by leech (or I have degen that overwrites leech?). I've tried antibleeding flask, phys reduction, whatever, nothing works. I still able to kill him, just not deathless which is quite strange for such tanky dps build.
Again: he hits me for shitloads of hp and then i just can't regen so fast and next hit kills me. PoB says i have 5k leech which have to be enough, but wtf.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional