[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

"
papaca escribió:
"
hwat escribió:
Ehm, i thought it is OP build... just before I've tried to kill Mino.
He literally kills me in 2 big hits, and leeching is not helping at all. Tried to avoid him or kite instead of facetanking, no luck. 7.5k hp. How do I kill this shit?

That's wierd... I was just standing there doing pretty much nothing except shooting his ass into dust :P Can you link your PoB char ? Hard to say what's going on just by looking at char screen.
"
papaca escribió:
"
hwat escribió:
Ehm, i thought it is OP build... just before I've tried to kill Mino.
He literally kills me in 2 big hits, and leeching is not helping at all. Tried to avoid him or kite instead of facetanking, no luck. 7.5k hp. How do I kill this shit?

That's wierd... I was just standing there doing pretty much nothing except shooting his ass into dust :P Can you link your PoB char ? Hard to say what's going on just by looking at char screen.

My profile is open and you can import yourself )
https://pastebin.com/UfvBmcux
Hmm your attack rate looks bit low: 2,76 - i've got 3,74 with very similar leech and bit more dps.

Here is my setup:

https://pastebin.com/8jYPBKEg
"
reciprocate escribió:
"
pipperoni escribió:
Great guide. I really appreciate the effort and time.
Question for 2nd ascendancy.
Trickster? Or does vaal pact negate the increased life regen?
Just thinking of ways to face tank more.

PoB does show VP and Trickster's life recovery stacking. But the key here is that an enemy mob has to have been killed via a damage over time effect (ignite burn of ele hit's fire is most common source in regards to this build) to get that to work which is pretty difficult and fairly unreliable unless you specifically make a skill setup to do that.

Well you could use Southbound, things will still die to ignite.
"
papaca escribió:
Hmm your attack rate looks bit low: 2,76 - i've got 3,74 with very similar leech and bit more dps.

Here is my setup:

How attack rate affects surviving?
"
hwat escribió:
"
papaca escribió:

Here is my setup:

How attack rate affects surviving?

It makes a big difference in survival. If you don't know why or see how, then you have to look harder. You aren't even managing 3 hits per second. On large spiky fights like minotaur that is the difference between life and death. You also didn't say what type of mapmods were on that fight, I doubt u were fighting a white/unmodded Mino, but probably one with a lot of damage mods or your had ele weakness or vulnerability curses on you.
how you guys start from the botton in skill tree?

im starting at Scion in skill tree...

can anyone help?
You start normaly from the scion tree, move towards resolute technique and then upwards to avatar of fire. After that continue downwards from resolute technique and go towards the duelist starting point.

After you finished your merc lab and pick Path of the Duelist you can remove your points from the scion starting point.

Rushing towards the duelist starting point at low lvls wont do you any good since you need Path of the Duelist from your ascendancy in order to remove the points from the scion starting point and you get it with merc lab which is around lvl 55.
Editado por útlima vez por Vyonor en 28 jul. 2018 15:52:33
"
Vyonor escribió:
You start normaly from the scion tree, move towards resolute technique and then upwards to avatar of fire. After that continue downwards from resolute technique and go towards the duelist starting point.

After you finished your merc lab and pick Path of the Duelist you can remove your points from the scion starting point.

Rushing towards the duelist starting point at low lvls wont do you any good since you need Path of the Duelist from your ascendancy in order to remove the points from the scion starting point and you get it with merc lab which is around lvl 55.

That helped me a lot. Thanks!
Thanks for the build, I just switched from Frostferno/Xophs and Im glad to say I didnt lose any damage and I even got a bit bulkier. I do have some questions regarding the whole build though.

First, you say during pob calculations that we should multiply our total dps by 1.4 for mirage archer. Does that mean that pob doesnt/cant calculate mirage archer's dmg? If yes, where did you get the number, is there some math/formula?

Second, for those who went with Elementalist as their second ascendancy, how do you summon your golems? Do you have them on a high lvl cwdt or do you summon them manually? The problem Im facing is that they die too often and I have to resummon them which is a pain.

Third, the Elementalist passive regarding shock, where we get at least 10% increased damage taken from our shocks no matter what. How much shock do we apply normally on bosses? Is it higher or around the 10% mark? Im considering switching to Pathfinder or Raider for better bossing and I want to know how much of a big deal is this perk.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional