[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

"
hwat escribió:
Why nobody uses rigwalds (according to poe.ninja)?
I personally never tried it, but fork sounds good, no?

Drillneck is just better, rich people use corrupted quivers with +1 chain but its not necessary
"
TheHeroYouDeserve escribió:
"
yissus escribió:
How I chrome 3 red sockets in my Chin Sol?...Im going mad.

Last thing, If i had Xoph amulet its worth use it or just keep using yoke?

- i had the same issue with a loreweave, spent 2k chromes and did not get it, then i used vorici 3 guaranteed for 120 each and got it in 4-5 tries, if you are unlucky like me its better to use vorici for 3 red imo.
- xoph gives a lot less damage than yoke, BUT it gives more hp and it frees some points on the passive tree, i think that you have to decide what you need the most between the two.

I use https://siveran.github.io/calc.html whenever I want to off-color equipment. For instance, the preferred way to color a Chin Sol is with Vorici's 1R and it takes on average 134.5 tries (~538 chroms) to get the right colors.
"
"
hwat escribió:

Drillneck is just better, rich people use corrupted quivers with +1 chain but its not necessary

I use drillneck with chin sol, I meant rigwalds to use for mapping bow.
"
hwat escribió:
"
"
hwat escribió:

I use drillneck with chin sol, I meant rigwalds to use for mapping bow.

Nothing wrong with using a Rigwald's for a mapping quiver. But it's pretty steep in price. Corrupted Chain quivers could be a bit cheaper to get, or is potentially more accessible if a person just keeps vaal'ing random ilvl 80+ quivers until they get it.
Editado por útlima vez por reciprocate en 27 jul. 2018 14:35:10
Great guide. I really appreciate the effort and time.
Question for 2nd ascendancy.
Trickster? Or does vaal pact negate the increased life regen?
Just thinking of ways to face tank more.
"
pipperoni escribió:
Great guide. I really appreciate the effort and time.
Question for 2nd ascendancy.
Trickster? Or does vaal pact negate the increased life regen?
Just thinking of ways to face tank more.

PoB does show VP and Trickster's life recovery stacking. But the key here is that an enemy mob has to have been killed via a damage over time effect (ignite burn of ele hit's fire is most common source in regards to this build) to get that to work which is pretty difficult and fairly unreliable unless you specifically make a skill setup to do that.
"
reciprocate escribió:

Nothing wrong with using a Rigwald's for a mapping quiver. But it's pretty steep in price.

Well, I have currency for anything. I just asked, is it worth to spend 12ex for Rigwalds since I'm pretty bad at these chain/pierce/fork mechanics. Is it just work better than simple "pierce additional target" rare one?
"
hwat escribió:
"
reciprocate escribió:

Nothing wrong with using a Rigwald's for a mapping quiver. But it's pretty steep in price.

Well, I have currency for anything. I just asked, is it worth to spend 12ex for Rigwalds since I'm pretty bad at these chain/pierce/fork mechanics. Is it just work better than simple "pierce additional target" rare one?

I don't think Fork actually autoaims, just the initial projectile on hit splits off to 2 separate ones about 60 degrees away from the point of impact. It should work great on a clump of mobs, but it's not like chain where that actually autoaims onto another target. Still, that quiver should still be a good alternative to any corrupted chain implicit quiver.
Ehm, i thought it is OP build... just before I've tried to kill Mino.
He literally kills me in 2 big hits, and leeching is not helping at all. Tried to avoid him or kite instead of facetanking, no luck. 7.5k hp. How do I kill this shit?
Editado por útlima vez por hwat en 28 jul. 2018 4:39:51
"
hwat escribió:
Ehm, i thought it is OP build... just before I've tried to kill Mino.
He literally kills me in 2 big hits, and leeching is not helping at all. Tried to avoid him or kite instead of facetanking, no luck. 7.5k hp. How do I kill this shit?

That's wierd... I was just standing there doing pretty much nothing except shooting his ass into dust :P Can you link your PoB char ? Hard to say what's going on just by looking at char screen.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional