[3.5] Ele Thickk - Super Tanky Ele Hit - Uber Elder Deathless -No Xoph's -No Frostferno - Videos Up

"
hwat escribió:
Seems that I still miss something important about Mino fight mechanic, people say here that they are just facetank him.
But one big hit lowers my HP like to 10-15% and for some reason I stop regening by leech (or I have degen that overwrites leech?). I've tried antibleeding flask, phys reduction, whatever, nothing works. I still able to kill him, just not deathless which is quite strange for such tanky dps build.
Again: he hits me for shitloads of hp and then i just can't regen so fast and next hit kills me. PoB says i have 5k leech which have to be enough, but wtf.

I do not facetank mino lol and can bet the person who said they do probably doesn't either. I use decoy totem and blink arrow and ggez
Editado por útlima vez por Qrafty en 31 jul. 2018 7:27:59
Editado por útlima vez por Qrafty en 31 jul. 2018 7:18:37
"

Maybe you can find an answer there that helps but I do not think anyone speaks on the exact shock value, for some reason I think I remember seeing someone post 5% shock value was a safe number to calculate off.

As for arctic armor applying chill effect, seems good based off the theory crafting, would be 5% increased damage to chilled targets

I figured 50% shock was too optimistic; which makes me wonder if a similar build with Xoph's, picking up some accuracy, dropping RT and running with Elemental Overload would output more damage than the Yoke route, but either way the build outputs more than enough DPS for all content (1.5M+)

Regarding arctic armor chill, it would technically be 10% more damage + 5% more (via "enemy taken"), right? Since Elemental Hit provides 10% more per elemental ailment on target. So it's *roughly* 15% more damage from applying Chill to your target. I'm lazy so applying it via something passive like Arctic Armor or CWDT + Vortex is easier.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
"
Seems that I still miss something important about Mino fight mechanic, people say here that they are just facetank him.
But one big hit lowers my HP like to 10-15% and for some reason I stop regening by leech (or I have degen that overwrites leech?). I've tried antibleeding flask, phys reduction, whatever, nothing works. I still able to kill him, just not deathless which is quite strange for such tanky dps build.
Again: he hits me for shitloads of hp and then i just can't regen so fast and next hit kills me. PoB says i have 5k leech which have to be enough, but wtf.

Are you properly checking the map mods? It's quite easy to facetank Minotaur but it really depends on the mods.

I'm willing to chance you ran a map with "60% Reduced life recovery". People often overlook this mod because it usually doesn't impact most builds (unless playing Righteous Fury.)

However, in a high-leech Slayer based build, i've learned it is the most deadly of all mods. 60% reduced life recovery puts your 5000 leech per second to about 2000, which is barely noticeable through incoming damage + blood rage.

I highly recommend re-rolling this mod in high red maps - it's more deadly than stuff like % increased monster/boss damage, elemental damage, ele weakness, etc.

Also, I personally run the armor route (Granite + Basalt flasks) which provides about 70% physical reduction, over the acro/phase acro route. With a huge HP pool, I rather mitigate large physical hits than dodge a few then get chunked.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
Editado por útlima vez por KooperT en 31 jul. 2018 9:39:14
"
hwat escribió:

I've got hited by him few times - even in a row - and he didnt killed me. I've only avoided his charge attack (underground charge :P) but thats obvious thing to do :P

Also i dont use defensive flask - i'm smashing my sulfur, silver and wise oak + vaal haste. That's it.
Editado por útlima vez por papaca en 31 jul. 2018 10:00:37
"
KooperT escribió:
"

Maybe you can find an answer there that helps but I do not think anyone speaks on the exact shock value, for some reason I think I remember seeing someone post 5% shock value was a safe number to calculate off.

As for arctic armor applying chill effect, seems good based off the theory crafting, would be 5% increased damage to chilled targets

Regarding arctic armor chill, it would technically be 10% more damage + 5% more (via "enemy taken"), right? Since Elemental Hit provides 10% more per elemental ailment on target. So it's *roughly* 15% more damage from applying Chill to your target. I'm lazy so applying it via something passive like Arctic Armor or CWDT + Vortex is easier.

correct!
So I tried Uber Elder for the 1st time ever... and I did him deathless. Thought it would be harder but I guess being tanky with over 8.3k hp and able to do significant damage I guess helps a lot. Thanks for the build.
When doing this as a first build in a new league, you can't really level by going RT+AoF. Without the combat focus jewels your build would be completely fucked.
How would you level this as a first build?
"
sikker escribió:
When doing this as a first build in a new league, you can't really level by going RT+AoF. Without the combat focus jewels your build would be completely fucked.

Rain of Arrows until you get the jewels. Level ele hit on the side but Rain of Arrows is such a strong leveling ability until everything falls into place for other bow builds.
"
coaa escribió:
"
sikker escribió:

Rain of Arrows until you get the jewels. Level ele hit on the side but Rain of Arrows is such a strong leveling ability until everything falls into place for other bow builds.

Thank you. The help is appreciated. I take it I still go left in the tree from Scion start, but just don't take AoF until I have the gems (and then I change to EH)?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional