[On Hold] Elemental Hit Ascendant [All Content]

"
Eazie escribió:
Can anyone help me with my build? I want to hit the 1mil dps point but dont know what wrong. Here is my POB https://pastebin.com/7FBahEGb

I have compared my gear to a few people on this forum and on pob it seems to be pretty close to the same. Just trying to found out what im missing.

Thank

well first you need point blank from somewhere. adding that is a big boost to single target damage. then swap out GMP for damage on full life for single target. along with a level 21 ele hit gem you have over 1m dps easy

https://pastebin.com/ieEzPSvF

frozen is ticked to better simulate shock on bosses as you won't actually fully shock them
Does Highborn vs Imperial matter?
Editado por útlima vez por IllusiveGuy en 21 ene. 2019 8:41:51
I've noticed people mentioning getting Point Blank from their quivers; don't we get it from the passive tree? Or does the effect increase by having it from two sources?
"
kevinbrightblade escribió:
I've noticed people mentioning getting Point Blank from their quivers; don't we get it from the passive tree? Or does the effect increase by having it from two sources?

nope, you don't have double effect from two point blanks
it's
1. Gives you 1 free talent point on your tree
2. I like how mirage archer in my clearing bow oneshots everything offscreen, I don't need more damage in close range from point blank
And for bosses and syndicate I switch to my single target bow + point blank quiver

But it's more of a personal preferences, you can try both options. Point blank quivers are not that expensive

p.s. So I crafted another pretty good bow, this time for clearing
Editado por útlima vez por blg_RealiZe en 21 ene. 2019 10:11:12
I’m going to attempt to craft the ultimate bow. What base is better? Elder or Shaper? I know it is easier to get +3 with the elder bows due to the ability to block attack rolls and slam, but do the shaper mods have greater damage potential? I just got a +3 elder bow with 20% inc attack dmg to socketed gems but the suffixes suck, so I plan to craft prefixes cannot be changed, scour, and multimod for my first bow. After that I am going to spend my currency trying for something difficult to obtain but epic. I want the best.
Im just wondering if I should wipe my suffix's on my +3/20% attack damage bow. Craft double dmg and attack speed (rare/unique) and be done with it.

5 ex to ''fix'' my bow. Worth it?

Ive had some shit luck with the shapers bows. I'm getting sick of blowing currency on it.

I don't personally use two bows, partly due to shit luck but I'm just curious if that said bow is adequate for the bossing aspect. I think mirage, +1 quiver and dying sun is good enough imo.
Editado por útlima vez por Planisphaerium en 21 ene. 2019 15:27:37
The boots section of the build suggests an "Open Prefix to craft Elemental Damage with Attacks" for rares. Is this actually a thing still? I can't find it in the mod list on PoEDB or the wiki.
i saw in an earlier reply that you said to have the ele hit gem in the chin sol... why does that make a difference? (I only have a 6L tabula for right now, so just wondering).
Feelsbadman, like 8 tries and these were the best one.

im lvling this build (around lvl 55 yet) and started to get these life leech nodes on the tree, but no leech happens at all ''of physical att dmg'' how doest that works with avatar of fire ? thx for the help

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional